The Odisha Staff Selection Selection Commission has begun a new recruitment drive for the post of Vital Statistics Assistant on 24 November 2023. In the OSSC Recruitment 2023, the commission is accepting applications from applicants who are at least 21 years old for 234 vacancies. Besides this, the commission has specified various other eligibility conditions that the applicants must ensure that they fulfil before taking part in the application process.
The application process for the Odisha Vital Statistics Assistant Recruitment 2023 will take place online. For this, a link is currently active on the commission’s website. The registration window for the recruitment process for the advertised post will remain active up to 21 December 2023. Meanwhile, the application window will remain active up to 24 December 2023.
Once the aforementioned deadline has passed, the application window will close, and the commission will accept no more applications. To know further details about this recruitment process, interested applicants can check out all the topics covered in the following article.
OSSC Recruitment 2023 For Vital Statistics Assistant
The applicants who apply for the Vital Statistics post advertised under the OSSC Recruitment 2023 will have to go through an exam for selection. However, only those applicants who submit their completely filled-in application forms by the given deadline will be shortlisted for this exam.
To get all the details related to this recruitment process, the associated with eligibility, the application process, the selection process and more, the applicants must read this complete article through to the end.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Drive
|OSSC Recruitment 2023
|Vital Statistics Assistant
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Group of the Designation
|Authority Supervising the Recruitment
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission
|Mode of the Application Submission
|Release Date of the Online Registration/ Application Form
|24 November 2023
|Deadline for Registration
|21 December 2023
|Deadline for Application Submission
|24 December 2023
|Deadline for Making modifications to the Submitted Application
|27 December 2023
|A Recruitment Exam
|OSSC Official Website’s URL
OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Vacancy Details
The category-wise details of the 234 advertised vacancies for the Vital Statistics Assistant at OSSC are as follows:-
|Number of Advertised Vacancies
|116 (40 for Women)
|28 (9 for Women)
|39 (13 for Women)
|51 (17 for Women)
Who is Eligible for OSSC Recruitment 2023?
For Vital Statistics Assistant posts in the OSSC Recruitment 2023, the applicants must fulfil a few eligibility conditions. The details of all these eligibility conditions are given below. Go through them and then proceed to fill out the online application form.
As of 1 January 2023, the minimum age limit for applicants is 21 Years. In comparison, the maximum age limit as of the same reference date is 38 Years. In accordance with the rules of the government, the reserved categories will be offered a certain age relaxation in the maximum age limit.
The following are the details of the educational qualifications that the applicants need to possess to apply for the advertised post at OSSC.
- The applicants must have obtained a Graduation degree in Mathematics or Statistics.
- The applicants must possess adequate Computer Knowledge.
- The applicants must be well-versed in Odia Language, i.e. they should be able to read, write and speak it, for this:-
- They must have passed the middle school exam with Odia OR;
- HSC Exam or Equivalent OR;
- Must have passed the final exam of Odia language in Class 8th or above OR;
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School
ossc.gov.in Vital Statistics Assistant Application Process 2023
All eligible applicants will have to go through the following application process to apply for the Vital Statistics Assistant position in OSSC Recruitment 2023.
- Enter the homepage of the OSSC official website using the following URL- https://www.ossc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, tap the “Apply Online” option given at the top.
- After this, tap the relevant option for the new registration adjacent to the application section for the Vital Statistics Assistant post.
- Now, proceed to fill out the registration form for the given post.
- Complete the registration process and obtain your login details.
- Use these details on the login window and enter the application dashboard.
- Now, fill out the application form for the given post and upload all required documents.
- Finally, go through the entire application form once again and ensure it contains no errors.
- Now, submit the online application form.
- Post-submission, obtain a printout of the online application form for future reference.
OSSC VSA Selection Process 2023
If the commission receives more than 900 applications in the OSSC Recruitment 2023, then they will be compelled to conduct a preliminary exam for the applicants. After this preliminary exam, the selection process will have rounds like the Main Exam, the computer skill test and document verification.
The applicants who clear all these selection rounds will be recruited for the advertised designation at OSSC. To get all the updates about this selection process from time to time, the applicants must stay connected to our portal.
|OSSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form
|Find More Information On
|OSSC VSA Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Follow For Related Updates
Can applicants edit the OSSC VSA Application Form 2023 after submission?
Yes, the applicants can edit their submitted application forms up to 27 December 2023.
How will the applicants receive the admission letter for the recruitment exam in the selection process?
The commission will provide the applicants with a link to the admission letter on its official website a few days before the exam.
What is the pay-level for the Vital Statistics Assistant post at OSSC?
The pay level for the advertised post at OSSC is Level 4 of ORSP, 2017.