Odisha Staff Selection Commission released the notification for the Combined Technical Services Recruitment Examination-2023 on 8 December 2023. As per the official notification, the authority is inviting applications for the engagement drive of Group B and C posts. Readers interested in the OSSC CTS Recruitment drive shall submit the application form.
The application process was scheduled to commence on 20 December 2023. However, the authority released a new notification and stated that the application process commencement date has been changed to 22 December 2023. Get more Odisha Combined Technical Services Recruitment updates in the following article.
OSSC CTS Recruitment Notification 2023
The direct application link and other recruitment-related links will be available on the OSSC official web portal. Applicants should read the entire official advertisement released before applying for recruitment. The last date to register for the OSSC CTS Recruitment is 21 January 2024. Meanwhile, the last date to submit the application form is 24 January 2024.
The concerned authority has advertised a total of 1043 vacancies for the engagement process. The number of vacancies can be changed by the authority if needed. Please note that the officials have exempted the application fee for candidates belonging to all categories. Information like the application submission process, eligibility conditions, recruitment schedule and others are available in the article.
Odisha CTSRE Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission
|Name of the Examination
|Combined Technical Services Recruitment Examination-2023
|Name of the Position
|Group B and C Posts
|Number of Vacancies
|1043 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Authorized Web Portal
OSSC CTS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to be considered for the advertised position must first fulfil the eligibility conditions. No ineligible candidates will be able to apply for the OSSC CTS Recruitment. Given below are the detailed eligible criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Interested candidates should be physically fit and free from any bodily infirmity.
- Candidates must not have more than one living spouse.
- Applicants should be able to write, read, and speak Odia fluently.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be at least 21 years old, and the maximum age should be 38 years old as of 1 January 2023.
- Check Out the educational qualifications required for the respective position below:
ossc.gov.in CTS Recruitment Vacancies
A total of 1043 vacancies have been advertised. Out of this, some vacancies are also reserved for female candidates. Check the Category-Wise Vacancy details:
|Junior Mining Officer
|196 (W- 65)
|48 (W- 19)
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
|03 (W- 00)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)
|24 (W- 08)
|10 (W- 03)
|15 (W- 05)
|13 (W- 04)
|JE (Civil) PRDWD
|121 (W- 40)
OSSC CTS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Issuance of the detailed recruitment advertisement
|8 December 2023
|Commencement of the online registration and application process
|22 December 2023
|The deadline for submitting the registration process
|21 January 2024
|The last date to complete the online application process
|24 January 2024
|Online Application Editing Timeline
|22 December to 27 January 2023
|Date of the recruitment preliminary examination
|February to April 2024
How to apply for the Odisha Combined Technical Service Recruitment 2023?
The following section will help candidates who want to apply for recruitment during the application submission process. Follow the steps available below to submit the OSSC CTS Recruitment Form:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, i.e., https://ossc.gov.in/.
- Secondly, the website home page will form on the screen.
- Thirdly, you need to locate and click on the Apply Online option available at the top right side of the screen.
- Afterwards, a list of different recruitments will form on the new page. Locate the name of the CTS Recruitment.
- Now, click the application link in front of the position mentioned above.
- Start the process by clicking on the register link, provide essential information and complete the registration process by submitting them.
- After that, the login option is also attached on the top right side of the screen.
- Use that section for the accessibility of the application form.
- Now, the application form will open on the respective device. Start entering the details on the form on the screen.
- Afterwards, you must attach the requisite documents to the application form.
- Then click on the submit button to complete the ossc.gov.in CTS application process.
OSSC CTS Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal
|OSSC Web Portal Link
|OSSC CTS Application Link
|OSSC CTS Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale of the advertised position on the CTS Recruitment?
Candidates selected for the position of Laboratory Attendant will get the Pay Level: 02 of ORSP, 2017; Laboratory Assistant will get the Pay Level: 07 of ORSP, 2017; Tracer will get the Pay Level: 05 of ORSP, 2017, and the remaining posts will get the Pay Level: 09 of ORSP, 2017.
When will the authority release the Odisha SSC CTS Application Form?
Readers are informed that the officials have started releasing the application form on 22 December 2023. The same process will end on 21 January 2024.
What is the selection process for the OSSC CTS Recruitment?
After the application process is completed, the authority will conduct the preliminary examination. After that, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the main examination. The selection will be confirmed through the document verification process.