OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023: Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites the Combined Graduate Level Examination application form. All candidates interested in appearing for the exam can fill out the application form. The authority releases the recruitment form online on the official OSSC portal only.
The Odisha CGL application link is available from 14 October. Interested candidates can fill out the application form until 14 November 2023. Please review the following article carefully to obtain detailed information about the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification
The concerned authority released the recruitment notification on 7 October 2023. All interested applicants will have to submit the form online only. The authority will accept no hard copy of the online form.
The official is conducting an OSSC CGL 2023 Recruitment drive to fill various posts. One must make sure that they are eligible for the above-mentioned posts. Otherwise, they will not be able to appear for the exam. In the following article, we have mentioned all the details that will benefit the readers—for Example, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, etc.
www.ossc.gov.in Group B and C Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Posts Name||Group B and C Posts|
|Number of vacancies||495|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available Now|
OSSC CGL Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All interested aspirants must review the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. As the authority will only consider eligible candidates for the post. Given below are the eligibility criteria set by the authority for the candidates:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India with good character.
- Candidates should have only one living spouse.
- Aspirants must have passed M.E School Exam with a language subject i.e., Odia. Or,
- Must have passed the HSC exam with Odia language as a medium of the exam.
- Applicants must have passed the Odia language subject in the Class 8th final exam. Or,
- Must have passed a test in Odia in M.E School.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years old, and the maximum age should be 38 years old.
(There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category)
- Applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized university and also know about computers.
ଓଡିଶା ଗ୍ରୁପ୍ ବି ଏବଂ ସି ନିଯୁକ୍ତି: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||14 October 2023|
|Last date of Online Application Submission||14 November 2023|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||TBA|
|Preliminary Exam Date||TBA|
How to Apply Online For The OSSC CGL Recruitment?
In our article, we will also provide a direct link to apply for the www.ossc.gov.in Group C and D posts below. We will update the link shortly. In case, the link did not work then the applicants will take the help of the following paragraph. Given below are the steps through which you will able to fill out the OSSC CGL 2023 Recruitment Form easily:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, i.e., www.ossc.gov.in
- Secondly, the home page of the portal will open on the respective device.
- Thirdly, find and click on the option of Apply Online and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now tap on the respective application link and the New User option.
- After that, start filling out the registration form and then successfully register yourself on the portal.
- After that, start filling out the application form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents in the correct size and pay the application fee (If Asked).
- Preview the Application Form once again and submit it.
Required Documents for Odisha CGL Application Form
Interested candidates must also attach some required documents while filling out the application form. No application will be treated as completed unless all the documents are attached. Following is the list of the documents that need to be uploaded to the application form:
- Applicant’s Recent Passport-Sized Photograph. The photograph must be scanned in jpg or jpg format. The size range of the file should be between 20 to 100 kb.
- Applicant’s Signature and Left/Right Thumb Impression should range between 20 to 50 kb. They should be scanned in jpeg/jpg format.
(All the scanned documents must be in pdf format and should range between 100 to 500 kb)
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Check Recruitment Advertisement||CGL Advertisement Link|
|CGL Application Link||Submit here|
|Check Official Website||OSSC Website Link|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacancies have the authority released for OSSC CGL 2023?
The authority has released 495 vacancies for the CGL 2023 Recruitment.
What is the pay scale for OSSC Group B and C posts?
The pay scale for the OSSC Group B and C posts is Level-9 Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
When will the authority release the OSSC CGL Application Form?
The authority will release the OSSC CGL Application Form on 14th October 2023.