Orissa High Court Group D Recruitment 2023: The Orissa HC has 88 Group D posts vacant. Therefore, for these posts, a recruitment process is being organized by them. In the Orissa High Court Group D Recruitment 2023, the eligible applicants will be able to submit their application forms from 17 April 2023 to 1 May 2023. The application process for the advertised posts will be hosted by the court exclusively on its official website.
Throughout this article, we will cover all the specifics of the recruitment process for Group D posts at Orissa High Court in a detailed manner. So, all applicants interested in applying for the concerned posts, kindly go through the entire article.
Orissa High Court Group D Recruitment 2023 Notification
Before the commencement of the application process, the Orissa High Court Group D Recruitment 2023 Notification was published by the authority. This notification provides the applicants with details regarding the recruitment process for Orderly and Office Peon, Class-IV and Mali posts. The applicants who want to apply for any of the aforementioned posts must go through this whole notification beforehand.
The link for the pdf of this notification will be shared by us in the important links section in this article below. Furthermore, the essential details from this notification will be shared throughout this article.
HC Of Orissa Group D Recruitment 2023: Overview
|The Focus of the Article||Orissa High Court Group D Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Authority||High Court of Orissa: Cuttack|
|Name of the Group D Posts||Orderly and Office Peon, Class-IV and Mali|
|Required Qualification||8th Pass|
|Total Number of Vacancies||88|
|Application Procedure Mode||Online|
|Online Form Release Date||17 April 2023|
|Deadline for the Online Form Submission||1 May 2023|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Selection By||An Examination|
|Orissa High Court Official Website||https://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/|
Odisha High Court Group D Vacancy Details
The available 88 vacancies are distributed among the three Group D posts category-wise in the following manner.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Category-Wise||Total Vacancies|
|Orderly and Office Peon||UR- 2, ST- 23 and SC- 9||34|
|Class-IV||UR- 22, SEBC- 5, ST- 10 and SC- 7||44|
|Mali||UR- 1, SEBC- 7, ST- 37 and SC- 19||88|
- OSSC Junior Stenographer & Clerk Result 2023
- OSSC TGT Result 2023
- OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
- EPFO Recruitment 2023
orissahighcourt.nic.in Group D Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
As per the nature of the concerned Group D post, the eligibility criteria accordingly vary. The details of all these orissahighcourt.nic.in Group D Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria are shared by us below. Fulfilment of these eligibility criteria is mandatory for the applicants who want to apply for any of the advertised posts.
Required Age Limit
As of the date of release of the notification i.e. 11 April 2023, the age limit specified for the UR male applicants is 21 to 35 years. Whereas for SC, ST, SEBC and Female applicants of all categories, an age relaxation of 5 years is offered by the court. Furthermore, for applicants belonging to the PwBD category, the upper age limit will be relaxed by 10 years.
The details of the required qualifications for the three Group D posts at the High Court of Orissa are given in the table provided below.
|Name of the Post||Required Qualifications|
|Orderly and Office Peon/ Class IV||1. The applicant must have passed the 8th Standard. |
2. The applicant must possess ample skills and knowledge for cooking, cleaning, housekeeping and various other household works.
|Mali||1. The applicant must have passed the 8th Standard. |
2. The applicant must have gone through special training for the skill of gardening OR;
The applicants must have 3 years of experience gardening at a Government/ Private Nursery or Farm.
Orissa Group D Recruitment Application Process
The orissahighcourt.nic.in Group D Recruitment 2023 application process for the three advertised Group D posts will proceed on the court’s website in the following manner.
- In the initial step, reach the court’s website homepage at https://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/.
- Now, scroll down the screen and tap the “Recruitment Corner” option under the Quick Links section.
- After this, on the recruitment page of the court, select the “Examination Portal” option.
- Upon arriving at the examination portal, start the registration process by selecting the relevant option.
- With the completion of registration, proceed to fill out the online application form through the generated login credentials.
- Fill in all the given spaces in the application form and upload the documents in separate links.
- After this, check the entered details in the application form for errors and proceed to pay the examination fee.
- The application process will be completed as soon as the examination fee is paid.
- Now, submit the application form and keep a hard copy of it safe for the selection process rounds.
Documents Required for High Court Orissa Group D Application
In the High Court Orissa Group D Application Form 2023, the applicants need to upload the following documents.
- Class 8th or above pass certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Experience Certificate (if available)
- Caste/ Category Certificate for applicants seeking reservation
- Good character certificate from the previous institution
Odisha HC Group D Application Fee
For all the UR applicants payment of Rs. 300/- as an examination fee is mandatory with the online application form for the given posts. However, the SC, ST and PWD applicants do not need to pay any examination fee to apply for the Group D posts at Orissa HC.
To make the payment of the examination fee, the applicants can use the online payment methods made available to them by the court.
Orissa High Court Group D Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
In the Orissa High Court Group D Recruitment 2023 Selection Process, there are three major rounds that the eligible applicants will go through. These three rounds are a Preliminary Test, Written Test and Viva-voce Test. For these selection process rounds, the court will update all the information on its official website. Furthermore, we will also keep providing the applicants with relevant updates through our portal.
Odisha HC Group D 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online Through||Orissa High Court Group D Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|For More Details Check Out||Orissa High Court Group D Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Follow For the Latest Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
The pay band for Group D posts of HC of Orissa is Rs. 4,750/- to Rs. 14,680/-. In addition to this, the court also offers a Grade Pay of Rs. 1,700/- to the applicants.
No, the applicants can only apply for one Group D designation.
The schedule of the preliminary test will be updated by the court on its website in the near future.