OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment: Odisha Public Service Commission has started the recruitment process for the position of Insurance Medical Officer. All the aspirants who are interested in the above-mentioned post must apply for it. The officials are accepting applications from all eligible candidates. All the aspirants who are waiting for the publication of the result can now fill out the application form.
The authority released the OPSC IMO Application Form on 17th January 2023. Interested candidates can now get access to the application form from the official website of OPSC. The following article includes every crucial information related to the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 in our article. Such as the application process, eligibility conditions, vacancies, etc.
Update: Eligible applicants do submit their application soon because the application window will remain live till 17th Feb 2023 (11:59 PM)
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
The officials are conducting the recruitment process to fill out the vacant seats available for the Medical Officer post. Before opening the application window, the officials released the notification concerning the recruitment. The recruitment notification was released on 27th December 2022. Aspirants must read the information thoroughly before applying for the Odisha Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment. It is advisable for candidates to not wait for the last date to submit the application. Otherwise, they might face technical error.
The last date to submit the Odisha IMO Application Form is 17th February 2023. A direct application link is also issued below in our article. Thoroughly read the following article till the end to get all the latest updates about the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment.
Highlights of ଓଡିଶା ବୀମା ମେଡିକାଲ ଅଫିସର ନିଯୁକ୍ତି
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Group||Group-A (Junior Branch)|
|Department||Odisha Employees’ State Insurance Medical Service Cadre under Labour and ESI Department|
|Advertisement Number||14 of 2022-23|
|Pay Scale||Level-12 (Rs. 56,100/-)|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available Now|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement||27th December 2022|
|Commencement of Online Application||17th January 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||17th February 2023|
|Publication of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Written Exam Date||Available Soon|
www.opsc.gov.in Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for candidates who are going to apply for the recruitment. Candidates will have to attain all the criteria in order to get their applications accepted. Given below are the eligibility conditions for the Insurance Medical Officer post:
- Aspirants must be citizens of India and should be able to write, read and speak the Odia language.
- The minimum age of the aspirants should be 21 years old as on 1st January 2022.
- The maximum age of the candidates applying for the post should be 38 years old.
- Applicants must possess MBBS or its equivalent degree from a recognized medical institute.
- Interested aspirants must have a registration certificate under OMRR, 1965.
- Applicants having a medical degree from a foreign institute should have conversion certificates that should be recognized by MCI.
Odisha Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have released a total of 93 vacancies for the post of Insurance Medical Officer. The total vacancies are further divided into various categories. Aspirants who want to know Category-Wise vacancy details must check the table provided below:
|Scheduled Caste||18 vacancies|
|Scheduled Tribe||24 vacancies|
How to apply online for OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment?
The following paragraph consists of the procedure following which aspirants can fill out the OPSC IMO Application Form easily. Given below are the steps to apply for recruitment within a few seconds:
- Start the process by landing on the home page of OPSC i.e., https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- After that, find and click on the “Apply Online” option available there and a new page will get open.
- Find and tap on the Register option available there and you will land on the new page.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the required details and register on the portal.
- Now, log in with your registration details and click on the Insurance Medical Officer application link.
- The details will be automatically filled in the application form, enter the remaining details.
- After that, upload the required documents correctly and pay the application fee by choosing the payment method.
- At last, preview and submit the application form. Also, take a hard copy of the application form as well as the fee receipt for future use.
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Selection Process
The officials started the selection process by accepting the application forms from eligible candidates. Afterwards, they will evaluate all the applications received by the candidates and the eligible candidates’ applications will be accepted by the officials. After that, the admit card will be issued to all the registered candidates and the written exam will be conducted by the authority. After that, the result will be prepared and released online along with the cut-off marks. All the eligible candidates will have to appear for the DV round to complete their selection.
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the official website||OPSC Website Link|
|Apply Online||OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Advertisement|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants will be asked to upload their passport-sized photograph, specimen signature and thumb impression to the application form.
Yes, the officials have provided the relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to the SAC, ST, SEBc, Women and Ex-Servicemen categories. PWD candidates fr SC, ST and SEBC categories will get the age relaxation of 15 years.
Aspirants can access the application through OPSC official website or the direct application link available in our article.