OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Odisha Public Service Commission released the advertisement for the Homoeopathic Medical Officer on 2nd May 2023. The officials are inviting candidates for the Health and Family Welfare Department. A total of 105 vacancies are planned to be filled in through the OPSC Homoeopathic MO Recruitment drive. All the readers who are eligible as well as interested in this recruitment drive should fill out the application form.
The application form is currently not available. The officials have decided to open the application window for receiving applications on the 16th of May 2023. The above-mentioned post has been released under the rank of Group B. Get the latest updates about the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 on this page.
OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
If the officials found any incomplete application then the authority is going to reject that application straightaway. The OPSC is accepting applications from interested candidates through an online process using a designated application form, which can be accessed on the official website of the organization. The advertisement has been issued online for candidates that aim to provide every important information regarding the recruitment.
As per the officials, the authority is going to deactivate the application one month after the application commencement i.e., 16th June 2023. The details about the eligibility, vacancies, etc. can be checked on this page.
Suggested: OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
www.opsc.gov.in Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Department||Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Name of the Post||Homoeopathic Medical Officer|
|Advertisement Number||05 to 2023-24|
|Number of Vacancies||105 vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||written test|
ଓଡିଶା ହୋମିଓପାଥିକ୍ ମେଡିକାଲ୍ ଅଫିସର ନିଯୁକ୍ତି Eligibility
Here are the eligibility conditions required for the www.opsc.gov.in Homoeopathic Medical Officer:
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 21 years old as on 01 January 2023 i.e., not have been born after 1st January 2023.
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 38 years old i.e., should not have been born before 2nd January 1985.
- Age relaxation of 5 to 15 years is applicable in the upper age limit for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must possess a degree in BHMS i.e., Bachelor in homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be registered under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines till the last date of the application process.
- Must be able to write, read as well as speak the Odia language fluently.
Odisha PSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment Vacancy
The authority has released a total of 105 vacancies. The officials have also provided reservations in the number of seats for candidates belonging to the Sports Person, PwD and Ex-Servicemen categories. The officials can also change the number of vacant seats without issuing any notice. Given below is the table showing vacancies in detail:
|Total||105 (34-w) Vacancies|
How to apply online for the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment?
Here are the steps through which the Odisha PSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Application Form can be submitted online:
- Go to the official website of OPSC with this link address: https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- You can see the option of Apply Online on the upper right side of the screen.
- Click on it and a new page will start forming on the same tab of the screen.
- Read the instructions that appear in a pop-up box and find the Online Recruitment Management System box.
- Tap on the Register option available under that section and provide some of the basic details.
- Now use the login details received after successful registration to access the application form.
- Once, the application form is received, start filling out the personal as well as qualification details.
- Now, you must upload the required documents asked in the application form carefully and click on the preview tab.
- Check the whole application form carefully and make changes if necessary.
- At last, click on the submit tab and keep a hard copy of the online form safe that will be needed during the document verification process.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Schedule
|Publication of the Recruitment Advertisement||2nd May 2023|
|Commencement of the online application||16th May 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||16th June 2023|
|Publication of the e-admission letter||To be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment for Homoeopathic: Important Links
|Go to the official website||OPSC Website Link|
|Apply Online||OPSC Application Link (Activate on 16 May 2023)|
|Read the Advertisement||OPSC Homoeopathic MO Recruitment Advertisement Link|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates will have to upload the following documents to the application form:
Passport-Sized Photograph, Signature of the Candidate and Thumb Impression. The size of all documents should be 150 kb maximum.
The officials have exempted the application fee for all candidates applying for the above-mentioned recruitment which means no fees are required to pay.
Candidates getting selected for the Homoeopathic MO post will the scale of pay Rs. 44,900/- in the pay level 10, Pay Matrix Cell- 01. Candidates will also be eligible for dearness and other allowances.
The application window will accept applications from eligible candidates between 16th May to 16th June 2023. The authorities will not entertain any applications after the scheduled time period.
The officials have decided to recruit candidates through the written examination. The exam will be conducted at Cuttack/ Bhubaneshwar. We will update the examination date on this page shortly.