Odisha Public Service Commission issued a new recruitment notification on 28th April 2023. The officials are inviting applications for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer through the notification. All candidates interested in the position can apply for the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2023. The officials have decided to conduct a recruitment drive to fill out the 116 vacant posts. The vacancies have been advertised for the Health and Family Welfare Department.
As per the official notification, the application process has already started on 9th May 2023. The officials are going to accept applications from eligible candidates only. Get more details regarding the Odisha Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 by reading the following article.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
If any online applications submitted to OPSC are found to be incomplete in any way, they may be rejected without any communication with the applicant regarding the issue. The officials have released the application on the official website of OPSC. The officials have released the vacancies for Group B. One must read the recruitment advertisement to apply for the recruitment. Candidates not registered on the portal need to first register then only then can submit their application.
The selection of candidates will be purely based on merit. The authority will conduct the written exam for the selection of suitable candidates. One must hurry to submit the application form as the process will end on 28th June 2023. Get other important updates regarding the same on this portal.
Suggested: OPSC Drugs Inspector Result 2023
www.opsc.gov.in Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the department||Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Name of the Post||Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
|Advertisement Number||03 of 2023-24|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of the advertisement||28th April 2023|
|Commencement of the application procedure||09th May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||08th June 2023|
|Display of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the written examination||To be announced|
ଓଡିଶା ଆୟୁର୍ବେଦିକ ମେଡିକାଲ ଅଫିସର ନିଯୁକ୍ତି Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility conditions that must be fulfilled by the concerned authority to get selected for the recruitment process:
- Candidates should be citizens of India to apply for the recruitment.
- Age Limit:
- The applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years old as of 1st January 2023 i.e., should not have been born later than 1st January 2002.
- The applicant’s maximum age should be 38 years old as of 1st January 2023 i.e., should not have been born earlier than 2nd January 1985.
- Educational Qualification:
- Must possess a graduation degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery or its equivalent from a recognized university or college.
- Applicants should be registered under the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicines.
- Should be able to speak, write and read the Odia language fluently.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment Vacancy
The authority has released a total of 116 vacancies for the Medical Officer position. Out of the total posts, the 1 vacancy for Sports Persons, 3 vacancies for Ex-Servicemen and 5 vacancies for PWD. Refer to the table available below to check Category-Wise Vacancy details:
|Total||116 (38-w) Posts|
How to apply online for the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment?
Aspirants who are interested in applying for the recruitment can take the help of this paragraph. The following are the steps through which the www.opsc.gov.in Ayurvedic Medical Officer Application Form can be filled in:
- First, you need to go to the official website of UPSC with this link: https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- The home page will be open on the screen. Click on the Apply Online option available at the top of the screen.
- Under that section, click on the register option and a new page will get open on the device.
- The new page will get open and you will see the “Online Recruitment Management System” section on the right side of the screen.
- Provide all the details such as name, Date of Birth, email address, etc. and get log in details.
- Finally, use the login details and get access to the application form.
- Write all particulars in the application form and upload the required documents as well.
- Make sure that all required documents in the application form are within the required size and format.
- Finally, preview the whole form and print it for reference purposes.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the official website||OPSC Website Link|
|Apply Online||OPSC AMO Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||OPSC AMO Advertisement|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates getting selected for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer post will get the Pay Scale of Rs. 44,900/- in Pay Level 10 along with other dearness and allowances.
There is no application fee for this recruitment drive. The official notification stated that the officials have exempted all registered candidates from paying any application fee.
The officials are going to conduct the written examination for the registered candidates, Selected candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for verification and then the final selection will be done.
Candidates will have to upload a passport-sized photograph, signature and left thumb impression to the application form. It is important to make sure all documents are within the prescribed format.
Candidates interested in the recruitment drive can get access to the application form on the OPSC website. A direct application link is also attached to this page.