The Odisha Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates who can speak, write and read Odia for the designation of Assistant Executive Engineer in the Mechanical and Civil Department. Apart from comprehending the Odia language, the applicants are required to fulfil the below-mentioned qualifications.
The eligible applicants can fill out the application form beginning from the 29th of March, 2023 and the last date for submission of the application is the 28th of April, 2023. The applications will be accepted through offline mode only.
The candidates can visit the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission at https://www.opsc.gov.in/ for filling up the application form for OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023. However, we are again emphasizing checking out the eligibility criteria and then proceeding towards filling up the application form.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Odisha Public Service Commission has released a total of 391 vacancies for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer in the Mechanical and Civil Engineering Stream. It is important to note that the candidates will be selected on the basis of the GATE score. This can be seen as one of the finest opportunities presented by the Odisha Public Service Commission for the GATE qualified engineers.
In this article, we will provide complete guidance regarding the filling up of the application form for the OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023. Apart from this, the applicants can also check the eligibility criteria mentioned in the below paragraphs.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: Highlights
We have provided a summary of the Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) recruitment in the table below.
|Focus of the Article
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical and Civil)
|Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
|20 of 2022/23
|-Works Department, Water Resources Department, H and UD Department
-Water Resource Department
|Government of Odisha
|Number of Vacancies
|Minimum Education Required
|On the basis of the GATE score
- EPFO Recruitment 2023
- Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Notification
Odisha AEE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are required to go through this section properly as without fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the applicants will not be able to apply for the Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Recruitment 2023.
Only after checking out the eligibility criteria, the applicants should proceed towards filling up the online application form for the OPSC AEE Recruitment in various departments of the Odisha Government. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
To fill out the application form for the OPSC AEE recruitment, the applicants are required to possess a Civil Engineering Degree for the Civil department along with this the applicants applying for the AEE Mechanical post will have to hold a Mechanical Engineering Degree. The candidates should note that their degree should be a valid one and should be from an authorized institute.
The candidates applying for the AEE post should not be less than 21 years of age on the 1st of January, 2023 and the candidate should not be more than 38 years of age as of the 1st of January, 2021. The candidates from the reserved category seeking age relaxation are as follows:
|Upper Age Limit Relaxation
|SEBC, SC and ST, Ex-Servicemen and Women
For more information, the applicants can check out the official notification.
How to submit OPSC AEE Application?
After checking out the eligibility criteria, the applicants can proceed towards filling up the application form. The steps to be followed for filling up the online application form are as given below:
- To start the process, open the official portal of the Odisha Public Service Commission at https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Now search for the ‘Candidate’s Corner’ on the homepage of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Now above the candidate’s corner, there will be an icon for ‘Apply Online’.
- Click on the Apply Online icon and a new page will open up on the screen.
- The applicant has to ‘Register’ first. Fill out the ‘Username’, a valid email id, and phone number. Also, create a password.
- After successfully registering, the applicants will have to log in again with the credentials.
- Now fill out the education details, and upload the scanned documents mentioned below.
- Now pay the application fees as mentioned.
- Eventually, preview the application form and then submit it. After successful submission of the application, the candidate will receive Permanent Public Service Account Number(PPSAN).
Download the submitted application form and take out a hard copy of the same. After taking out the printout, sign the application form and keep it safe to exhibit it in the further stages of selection.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Scanned Coloured passport size photograph with size not more than 150 kb. The size of the scanned signature should also be not more than 150 kb.
- Apart from these scanned documents, the applicant should also have a scanned thumb impression of size not more than 150 kb.
The selection of the candidates is based on the GATE scores. The GATE score obtained 3 years before the date of advertisement will also be valid for this recruitment. Afterwards, analysing the GATE scores and the candidate’s original documents, a merit list will be released accordingly.
|OPSC AEE Application Form 2023
|OPSC AEE Recruitment Notification 2023
|For more updates visit>>
No, there will be no written test for the OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023. In place of this, the candidates will be shortlisted directly on the basis of their GATE scores.
No, there is no application fee for applying to the OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023.
The candidate should contact the below details in case of any issues related to filling up the online application form:
Contact Number- 0671-2304707