OLIC Recruitment 2023: Odisha Lift Irrigation Corporation Limited is inviting applications for various technical and non-technical (Ministerial) posts. The position has been released for contract basis recruitment. This means that the candidates are invited to work for the organization for a period of two years. Indian citizens who have an interest in the vacancies released by the authority can now apply for them.
The officials started receiving applications for OLIC AEE, JE & Other Posts Recruitment on 11th April 2023. The vacancies have been published for Group A, B and C. This page will provide you with details on OLIC Recruitment 2023.
OLIC Recruitment 2023
As you know, a total of 108 vacancies are available for recruitment. These vacancies are divided into three posts i.e., 52 posts for Assistant Executive Engineer, 24 posts for Junior Engineer post and 32 posts for Ministerial Cadre. The website of the OLIC corporation includes the application link. If any discrepancy is detected at any stage of the Odisha Lift Irrigation Corporation Limited Recruitment then those applicants’ candidature will be rejected.
10th May 2023 is the deadline for the online application procedure. Applicants are asked to read the recruitment advertisement to avoid all confusion related to the respective recruitment. Information about the OLIC 2023 vacancies, essential qualifications, etc. can be checked here.
Overview of odishalift.com Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Lift Irrigation Corporation Limited|
|Name of the position||Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Engineer and Ministerial Cadre|
|Number of vacancies||108 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଲିଫ୍ଟ ଜଳସେଚନ ନିଗମ ଲିମିଟେଡ୍ Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned post set by the selection committee:
- Candidates must have at least attained the age of 21 years old as of the 1st of January 2023.
- Aspirants’ maximum age should not exceed the age of 38 years old as of the 1st of January 2023.
- 5 years of relaxation in the upper age limit can be attained by aspirants of SC, ST, women ex-servicemen and SEBC categories and 10 years for the PWD category.
- Educational Qualification:
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Must have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering for AEE (Civil), a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering for AEE (Mechanical) and a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering for AEE (Electrical).
- Junior Engineer: Must have a diploma in Civil Engineering for AEE (Civil), a diploma in Mechanical Engineering for AEE (Mechanical) and a diploma in Electrical Engineering for AEE (Electrical).
- Ministerial Cadre (Group-C): Must possess a degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognised educational institute.
Odisha Lift Irrigation Corporation Limited Recruitment Vacancy Details
This block is prepared to provide information about the total vacancies that have been released. Here are the Category-Wise Vacancies:
Assistant Executive Engineer
How to apply for the OLIC Recruitment 2023?
Given below are the steps through which the odishalift.com Application Form can be submitted:
- Go to the Odisha Lift Irrigation Corporation Limited website with this link: https://odishalift.com/
- After landing on the home page, you will see several options attached in a line.
- Click on the one option from there that is labelled as Recruitment.
- You will see the New Openings box on the right side of the new screen. Click on the respective application link under that.
- Tap on the Click Here link available in front of the “To Register” option on the new page.
- Enter some basic details on the registration form such as mobile number, post name, etc. and get log in details.
- Use those details to log into the portal and for the accessibility of the application form.
- After getting hold of the application form, fill in the blank spaces with the correct information.
- Now, attach your scanned passport-sized photograph, specimen signature and relevant documents.
- After the above-mentioned steps are completed, the users will be led automatically to the Billdesk payment gateway.
- You are requested to provide the payment details and transfer the application fee carefully.
- Now, that the application form is complete, you will be asked to do the final submission and print out a copy of the same.
OLIC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Authorized Website||OLIC Website Link|
|Apply Online||OLIC Application Link|
|Check out the Notification||OLIC Recruitment Advertisement Link|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants belonging to the Unreserved category will have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee and reserved category candidates wil have to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee through Debit
Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, etc.
To resolve these kinds of issues, aspirants can use the Helpdesk Tab that is available in the registered candidate’s dashboard. Or you can contact the officials through the helpline number: +91 7996097555 (Between 10.00 AM to 06.00 PM on working days)