Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 GDS Application Form: It is an excellent opportunity for the 10th pass government job seekers of the Odisha state. If you have successfully cleared the 10th standard then you can apply for the GDS post in Odisha Postal Circle. In this post, you will get all the essential information related to the recruitment notification on Odisha GDS application form 2020. Registration form from the interested candidates are invited for the recruitment of postman responsible to deliver the post in villages of states.
Read the article carefully and if you are eligible for the above-mentioned post, then apply for it. We have mentioned all the details related to Important to process to apply for a job in this article. Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak has released the notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the state.
- 1 Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
- 2 How to Apply Odisha Odisha Postal Circle Application Form 2020?
- 3 Detail of Odisha GDS Vacancies
- 4 Educational Criteria For Odisha Postal Circle 2020
- 5 Selection Process for GDS Odisha -Postal circle
Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
Latest Update: Odisha GDS Recruitment for 2060 posts under cycle III registration has been completed now.
Odisha Postal Circle has released the notification for the job of Gramin Dak Sevak. According to the notification, interested candidates will have to apply online for the aforementioned job. The application form for to apply for the post of Dak several are available on the official website of Odisha Postal Circle and application form submission is being started from 1st September 2020. The application submission will continue till 30th Sep 2020.
Therefore, you have lot of time to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak but interested candidates should not wait time and apply as earlier as possible. Candidates can apply for Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Dak Sevaks according to the notification.
|Name of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak)|
|Notification Released||Odisha Postal Circle|
|Odisha GDS Advt. No||EST/1-170/2020 (B-4)|
|Application Start From||1st September 2020|
|Last Date Of Application Form Submission||30th September 2020|
|Odisha Postal Circle Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Odisha Postal Circle Helpline Number||0674-2390816 / 2394533|
Odisha GDS recruitment Important Dates
- Online Application form submission started from September 1.
- Last date to apply for the aforementioned job is September 30.
How to Apply Odisha Odisha Postal Circle Application Form 2020?
Here we have mentioned the step-wise process to apply online for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak for Odisha state. Interested candidates can apply online for the aforementioned job and the process for this is really easy.
The online application form to apply for the GDS Odisha is available on the official website of Indian post but before to apply online, first the applicant will have to register himself.
Have a look at the process to apply for the discussed government job.
Step 1: Visit the official portal of India post GDS recruitment i.e. http://www.appost.in/
Step 2: Register yourself at by clicking on “Registration” tab given on the homepage. You will have to mention basic information about you on this page. Please note that Registration is mandatory for applying online. After completion of registration, note down the registration number safe for further references.
Step 3: Now you can apply for the GDS post through the registration number.
Step 4: You would need the scanned copy of the following documents to apply online in prescribed format and size;
- Photo and Signature of candidate
- SSC mark sheet
- DOB certificate ( if DOB not on SSC mark sheet)
- Community certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/EWS)(if applicable)
- computer certificate and PH certificate (if applicable)
Step 5: After uploading all the above mentioned documents, applicants can submit their application forms. Do take a printout of the application for further reference and also keep your application details safe.
Step 6: Hit Click Here tab to check the status of your application. Enter your mobile number and registration number and chose the Odisha Circle to check the status of your application.
Also Check- Haryana GDS result 2020
Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Application Fee
Here are the details of application fee to apply for Odisha GDS recruitment 2020
- Interested male candidates from the category of OC/OBC/EWS will have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- ( Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- Female, SC/ST, and PwD candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
- The applicant can pay the application fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page of the website.
- To submit the fee in offline mode, the applicant will have to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India and submit the fee there.
- All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for the payment of application fee.
Registration Link- Click Here (Closed)
Fee Payment Link- Click Here (Closed)
Application Link- Click Here (Closed)
Detail of Odisha GDS Vacancies
Odisha Postal circle has 2060 vacant posts of Garmin Dak Sevak. Here is the category wise detail of vacancies;
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Pwd – A||7|
|Pwd – B||19|
|Pwd – C||26|
|Pwd – DE||4|
Educational Criteria For Odisha Postal Circle 2020
- To apply for the post of Gramin Sevak in Odisha circle, compulsory passed from Secondary School 10th standard with the subject in Maths and English with recognized Board
- Local language is must in 10th standard. The ability of reading, writing and understanding the language is must for any candidate to apply for the above mentioned job of Gram Sevak.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts as he/she has to go to remote areas to deliver the posts.
Age Limit for the post of GDS Odisha – Postal Circle
- To apply for the post of Gramin Sevak, the minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- Candidates from the reserved categories will get the relaxation in age according to the pre-defined rules.
- The maximum age limit for the applicants from SC/ST is 45 years.
- For OBC candidates the upper age limit is 43 Years.
- PwD candidates from UR category will get relaxation in the upper age limit of 10 years, for OBC candidates it is 13 years and for SC/ST candidates the age relaxation is 15 years.
Selection Process for GDS Odisha -Postal circle
The selection of the candidates will be based on their scored marks of class 10th. Marks of higher classes will not be considered. The officials of Odisha GDS Recruitment committee will make a merit list on the basis of job applications that will receive. Candidates with higher marks will get the job. In case of the same marks of two candidates, the elder one will get the job of Gramin Dak Sevak. No written test will be conducted to select the suitable candidates for the GDS.
Here we have compiled all the information associated with the recruitment of Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak. All the important links have been mentioned in the article where ever required. We would suggest the applicants to once read the official notification of the above-discussed job before applying for it.
If you have any query related to the above mentioned Odisha GDS recruitment and application form government job, feel free to write to us.