Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023: The State Selection Board of Odisha is inviting applications for the post of Constable. All the candidates who are interested in the above-mentioned post can now apply for it. The authority is conducting a recruitment drive to fill out 4790 posts. All the applicants who are interested in the post must check the notification.
The Odisha Police Constable Application Form has been made available to the candidates on the official portal of Odisha Police. The concerned authority released the application form on 30th December 2022. Scroll down the page to know more about the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
Update: Odisha Police Constable Application portal is reopened for the applicants and the last date of its submission is 10th Feb 2023.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The Odisha Pice Constable Online Form is available online and no application will be accepted by the authority via any other mode. The officials released the advertisement for the recruitment on the same day as the application form. The application window will remain active for limited a period. The officials will not be accepting any applications after the deadline. The last to submit the Odisha Police Constable 2023 Application Form is 10th Feb 2023 (11.59 pm).
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the exam which will be conducted soon by the authority. A direct application link is available below in the article. We have mentioned some important details for our readers in the following article. Such as Eligibility Conditions, Application Processes, etc.
odishapolice.gov.in Constable Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||State Selection Board of Odisha|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Number of Vacant Posts||4790 Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of the Advertisement||30th December 2022|
|Commencement of Online Application||30th December 2022||30th January 2023|
|Last date for submitting the online application||21st January 2023||10th February 2023|
|Conduction of Written Exam||Available Soon|
ଓଡିଶା ପୋଲିସ୍ କନଷ୍ଟେବଳ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି Eligibility Conditions
- Aspirants must be citizens of India with good character and must be physically as well as mentally healthy.
- Interested aspirants must not have done any criminal offence in their life.
- The minimum age of the job-seekers applying for the post should be 18 years old.
- The maximum age of the job-seekers applying for the post should be 27 years old.
- Applicants must have completed Class 12th or its equivalent from the recognized board.
- Applicants must be able to speak, write and read the Odia language fluently.
- In High School Certificate Examination, applicants must have passed the Odia exam as a subject or Odia should be the means of the exam.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Vacancy Details
The officials are releasing a total of 4790 posts which are divided into various categories. Given below is the table showing the vacancy details (Category-Wise):
|Category||Vacancy Men||Vacancy Women|
How to Apply Online for Odisha Police Civil Constable Recruitment?
Here we are going to provide you with the procedure via which you will be able to apply for the recruitment. Given below are the steps to apply for the odishapolice.gov.in Constable Recruitment:
- First of all, stop by the official website of Odisha Police i.e., https://odishapolice.gov.in/
- Secondly, scroll down the page and tap on the “Click here to apply” option.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will appear on the screen.
- There you will have to tap on the Register option available at the top of the page.
- Enter all the details carefully and successfully register yourself on the portal.
- After that, you will have to log in with the registration details and click on the “Start Application” option.
- Afterwards, you will have to start filling out the application form carefully.
- And then upload all the asked documents correctly and in the correct size.
- Preview the application form thoroughly and submit it. Also, take a printout of the application form for future use.
Odisha Police Civil Constable Pay Scale
Applicants who will get selected for the Constable post will get a handsome salary. Selected Aspirants will get the salary on the monthly basis. As per the ORSP Rules, 2017 Constable will get the Pay Level 9 and the pay scale is Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/-
Documents Required For Odisha Police Constable Recruitment
Applicants will have to upload some documents while filling out the application form. No application will be accepted without the availability of the required documents. The following is the list of the documents that the authority will ask for in the odishapolice.gov.in Constable Application Form:
- Applicant’s Photograph: It should be a recently clicked photograph. The photograph file should be in JPEG, JPG, PNG and PDF format. The size of the documents should range between 40 KB to 100 KB.
- Signature of the Aspirants: The signature must be done by candidates on white paper. The scanned signature should be in jpg format. The minimum size of the file is 20 kb and the maximum size is 50 kb.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Official Website||Odisha Police Portal Link|
|Apply Online||Constable Application Link|
|Reopen Notice||Check here|
|Go through the advertisement||Odisha Police Constable Advertisement|
|For more updates, check||NVSHQ Web Portal|
Frequently Asked Questions
After the application procedure, the authority will conduct the written exam. After that, the qualified candidates will appear for the PET and Driving Test. Finally, the medical test will be conducted and the recruitment will be concluded.
The authorities have exempted the application fee for candidates belonging to every category. This means that no application fee will be asked while filling out the application form.
Readers will be able to get access to the application form from the official portal of Odisha Police. The application link is also available above in our article.