Good news for the job seekers as NVS issued notification for recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official portal. In this article, you will get all the latest information regarding the NVS recruitment 2019 drive.
- 1 NVS recruitment 2019
- 2 NVS Recruitment 2019 Online Dates
- 3 06 Executive Engineer Level 11 Vacancies
- 4 How to apply for NVS recruitment 2019?
NVS recruitment 2019
Click on the below button to read more about the NVS job posting in 2019
251 NVS Vacancy 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Total Vacancies||251 Posts|
|Job Description||1) Principal|
3) Assistant Commissioner
5) Computer Operator
|Number of Job Distribution||Group A – 28 Group B – 218 Group C – 5|
|Post Type||Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts|
|Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Apply through||Online Mode|
|Application Form Dates:||15 JAN to 14 FEB 2019|
Candidate will be able to download the NVS recruitment application form 2019 from 15th Jan onwards and the last date to apply for same is 14th Feb 2019. Direct link to fill the application form will be provided here.
Read these important instruction before applying for vacancies in NVS.
251 post NVS recruitment application form 2019 – Apply here
|S. N.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|01.||Principal (Group A)||25|
|02.||Assistant Commissioner (Group A)||03|
|03.|| Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B)|
» Hindi: 11
» Maths: 17
» Physics: 34
» Biology: 16
» History: 21
» Economics: 37
» Commerce: 21
» Geography: 25
» Chemistry: 25
» Information Technology: 11
|04.||Assistant (Group C)||02|
|05.||Computer Operator (Group C)||03|
|TOTAL VACANCIES||251 vacancies|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment test will be conducted in the fourth week of March 2019 for which admit card will be released on 20-15 days before the exam date.
NOTE: In addition, a candidate can apply for many posts if they are eligible. For applying more than one post, the candidate has to pay requisite fee for all the post they are applying. However, in the PGT group, the aspirant can only apply for one subject.
NVS Teacher Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- PGT – Not more than 40 years
- Principal – Not more than 50 years
- Assistant Commissioners – 45 years upper age limit
- Computer Operator & Assistant – Between 18 to 30 years
NVS Recruitment Teacher Educational Qualifications:
- Principal: Aggregate 50% marks in Master’s Degree; B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): Aggregate 50% marks in two years Integrated Post Graduate Course in the concerned subject from Regional College of Education of NCERT.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration): Graduate Degree & holding analogous post on regular basis.
- Assistant: Computer Operation Degree and Knowledge
- Computer Operator: One-year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution with Degree/Skill in word-processing & data entry with.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs Selection Process:
- Written Examination
To be paid via net-banking or e-Challan through SBI, PNB, SBP and IDBI bank.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration)- Rs. 1500/-
- PGTs- Rs.1000/-
- Computer Operator-Rs.800/-
NOTE- Candidates from ST/ SC/ PWD/ Woman categories can apply free.
Look at the Official Notification released by the NVS in newspaper
NVS Recruitment 2019 Online Dates
|Official Notification Date:||12th January 2019|
|Starting Date for Online Registration:||15th January 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form:||14th February 2019|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||15th February 2019|
|Admit card Download Date:||10th March 2019 onwards|
|Written Examination Date:||March 2019, Last week|
|Date of Result:||To be notified later|
06 Executive Engineer Level 11 Vacancies
NVS organisation under HRD invites applicants for the 06 vacancies in Executive Engineer in level 11 in the pay matrix on deputation basis. Job will be for NVS headquarter or Regional offices.
- Civil Engineering Graduate Degree with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Serving in Govt. Department/Organisation –
- Executive Engineer (civil) OR
- Assistant Engineer (in civil dept. with 5 years experience)
- Age – Upper limit 55 years
Condition of job:
- Deputation period of 3 years which may be extended later.
- Salary option – either grade pay plus deputation OR fixed scale as per existing GOI instruction.
- Employees will not be entitled for allotment or retention of general pool accommodation.
To be released on 31st JAN 2019.
Direct link to apply for the post- To be updated here.
How to apply for NVS recruitment 2019?
Follow the step below to apply for the vacancies. Aspirants can apply through the online mode from 15 Jan onward to on or before 14 February 2019.
- Open official website
You can either open the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti portal or follow the link provided above.
- Click on Recruitment Notice
This will open page with details and Link. Read all the instructions mentioned.
- Now click on “NVS Online Application Form” link
This will open a page in which you have to fill the credentials as required by the site.
- Now fill the asked details
Carefully fill details like Name, Gender, Category, Age, Education, Permanent Address, E-mail etc. in the application form.
- Upload your scanned documents
Upload your recent photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Pay examination fee
In this step, you have to pay the fee if you in general category, for ST/SC/PWD/Women fee is exempted.
- Press “Final Submit”
Now check carefully all the submitted details in the NVS job application form 2019 and then click submit button.
- Email conformation
NVS will send your login ID and Password through the email after which you can login to view your status.
- Save the login Id and password
This step is very important as you will need this credentials to download admit card and future notification regarding the recruitment.
- Take printout
Take at least two copy of receipt and submitted form for future references.
Hope you have understand the process of how to apply, eligibility, qualification required, application fee or mode of applying. In case you have any query, ask us in the comment section below and our team will assist you in solving it.