NTPC Recruitment 2023 The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has recently been notified regarding vacancies for Mining Sirdar and Mining Overman posts. The candidates who wish to apply for the released openings are asked to fill out the online application form and submit it before the deadline. Experienced workers with suitable academic qualifications must apply for the posts if they are eligible. Aspirants must check all the conditions, such as the number of vacancies, pay scale, tenure, eligibility, application procedure, selection procedure, and many more details pertaining to the NTPC recruitment here in this article.
NTPC Recruitment 2023
The NTPC, or National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, published a piece of information regarding 114 vacancies in the department. There are mining projects under Coal Mining Region in NTPC in Jharkhand, Odisha, and Chhattisgarh for which Mining Sirdar and Mining Overman are required. Aspirants are supposed to fill out the online form and submit it before 31 December 2023. Suitable candidates will be shortlisted for the selection procedure based on their application. The eligible and qualifying candidates will be only posted on the respective post.
NTPC Recruitment Notification: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment
|NTPC or National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
|Mining Sirdar and Mining Overman
|Number of Vacancies
|Mining Sirdar: 07
Mining Overman: 52
|Commencement of Application
|12 December 2023
|31 December 2023
|Application Fee Mode
|Online and Offline
NTPC Recruitment Vacancies details
NTPC has announced a total of 114 openings. Vacancies are advertised on the basis of the projects and the reserved categories. The candidates who are interested to apply for the two posts must carefully observe the criteria of reservation and the allotment of projects for each post as listed below:
|Pakri Barwadih or PBNW or
|Chatti Bariatu and
NTPC Recruitment Compensation and Pay Scale
The authorities have announced the subsequent pay scale for the posts. The consolidated fixed salary payment will be on a monthly basis. Additionally, medical facilities will be provided to the posted candidates per the company’s rules. Accommodation and reimbursement of TA/DA will also be provided depending upon the company’s norms.
- Mining Sirdar: Rs. 40,000
- Mining Overman: Rs. 50,000
Tenure of NTPC Posting
The recruitment will be on a fixed basis. The candidates shall be recruited for a period of 3 years. This term is not alterable. However, the candidates can retire at an age of 60 years if the situation is faced earlier in the tenure.
NTPC Mining Sirdar & Overman Post Eligibility Criteria
Only candidates who can fulfill the educational and experience requirements will be recruited for the aforementioned posts in notified projects. The following Eligibility Criteria has been announced by the authorities for the post:
- The recruitment is only open for Indian Nationals.
- Candidateds of age more than 30 years are not eligibile to apply.
- The candidates applying for the Mining Sirdar post must have a Matriculation pass from a recognised board in India. They must also hold a valid Sirdar Certificate of Competency as issued by DGMC for Coal. The candidates must also have an applicable First Aid Certificate issued by St. Johns Ambulance Association.
- The candidates applying for Mining Sirdar must also have at least one year post-qualification experience working in Open Cast Coal Mine.
- The candidates looking to apply for tghe post of Mining Overman must have a valid diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognised Institute. the institution must be well acknowledged by DGMS for Coal. The repute must be of Overman Certificate of Competency under CMR.
- These candidates who wish to be posted for the post of Mining Overman must have at least 5 years of experience in the field after acquiring valid qualifications.
NTPC Recruitment Application Procedure
The candidates who are eligible and aspire to get posted on the openings as mentioned earlier must apply online through the online portal of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited or NTPC. To do so, follow the given steps:
- Open the official portal of National Thermal Power Corporation or NTPC at ntpc.co.in.
- On the home page, tap on Careers option in the main menu.
- On the page of Careers, click on Recruitment System in NTPC.
- To reach the official recruitment portal, click the link with address careers.ntpc.co.in.
- Check the Current Opening section.
- For the notice of recruitment of Mining Overman and Mining Sirdar on Fixed Term basis for Coal Mining Projects through Coal Mining Headquarters. The last date of application is 31.12.2023. tap on Click here to apply.
- On the freshly opened page, tap on Click Here to Apply.
- Select the Functional Area as Mining Sirdar or Mining Overman.
- Tap on Submit.
- The Search Result will open up. Click on Apply.
- The registration form for the selected Job will open up.
- Enter the details in the eligibility criteria for the selected job, required qualifications, and work experience.
- Click on Check Eligibility.
- Once the Eligibility is verified, fill out the remaining form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the applicable fee and press Submit.
NTPC Recruitment Application Fee
The candidates shall pay the non-refundable application fee after filling out the online application form. The fee needs to be paid prior to the submission of the online form. The payment can be made both in an online or offline mode. The candidates must pay the fee online through a safe online transfer window using any of the specified methods. Those who will pay the fee offline must use Pay in Slip at the State Bank of India. The following fee has been specified:
- General, EWS and OBC (NCL) Category: Rs. 300
- SC, ST, PwBD and XSM Category and Female Candidates: Rs. 0
NTPC Mining Sirdar and Overman Selection Procedure
The candidates will have tp appear for the Tests in order to get selected for the post. The authorities shall conduct Written Test and Skill Test. The candidates who will qualify in the written test will have to appear for the Skill Text. Post that, a merit on 1:3 ratio for Written and Skill Test shall be released. Although, the final selection will be on the basis of scores in the Written Test. The following pattern shall be followed:
|Qualifying in Nature
NTPC Recruitment Important Links
|NTPC or National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Portal
|NTPC Careers Portal
|NTPC Recruitment 2023 Notification Link
|NTPC Recruitment Application Link