NTPC Executive Engineering Trainee Recruitment/ NTPC Recruitment GATE: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) India’s Largest Integrated Energy Company is looking for energetic and dedicated 50 Engineering Executive Trainees through GATE 2021. This recruitment drive is only for female Engineer graduates, so if you are the one who satisfies eligibility and having a brilliant academics record, and interested in the post, then you may submit NTPC GATE Recruitment 2021 application online whose window will remain open till 6th May 2021. To know in detail about the NTPC Executive Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2021 then must read this article.
Update: NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment Online application link is now available below.
- 1 NTPC Executive Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2021
- 2 Overview of NTPC GATE Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility criteria for NTPC EET 2021
- 4 NTPC EET 2021 Selection Process
- 5 General Instruction for the Applicant
- 6 NTPC GATE Recruitment Application Fee
- 7 How to Apply Online for NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment GATE 2021?
- 8 FAQs
NTPC Executive Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2021
Applicant before submitting the application must read the official notification of NTPC Executive Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2021 which is available in bilingual Hindi and English. If the applicant not fulfilled any of the criteria then their application is liable to be rejected without furnishing any notice. The maximum age of the applicant should be 27 years while relaxation is applicable for reserved categories whose details are given below.
Note: Only such females are eligible for the recruitment who have successfully clear their GATE 2021 examination and possess a valid scorecard. Candidates holding GATE scorecard of the previous year are not eligible for EET 2021 recruitment.
Overview of NTPC GATE Recruitment 2021
|Corporation||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Post for||Executive Engineering Trainee|
|Selection Procedure||Gate 2021 Scorecard, DV, and Medical Test|
NTPC Trainee Recruitment Important Dates
|Notification available on||15th April 2021|
|Online application commences||16th April 2021|
|Last date of application||6th May 2021|
|Document verification date||Available Soon|
NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021: Vacancy details
Category wise vacancy available in each discipline is given below: –
|Electronics & Instrumentation||14||8||1||3||1|
Eligibility criteria for NTPC EET 2021
Interested applicant needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria: –
- She must have appeared in GATE 2021 Examination with a valid scorecard
- Full-time bachelor’s degree in engineering securing at least 65% marks.
- While those who are in the final semester are also eligible to apply but they must secure the required percentage of marks.
Candidates with a prescribed degree may apply for following discipline: –
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
General/EWS: 27 years (Maximum)
Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories is given as: –
- SC/ST: 5 years (upper age)
- OBC (NCL): 3 year (upper age)
- PWBD (General/EWS): 10 years
- PWBD (SC/ST): 15 years
Degree Prescribed as Per Discipline
Applicant must check the prescribed degree for the recruitment as per their discipline whose details is given as: –
Electrical Engineering: Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ power Electronics/ Power Engineering
Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production and Industrial Engg. Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ power Engineering
Electronics Engineering: Electronics/ Electronics & telecommunication/ Electronics & power/ Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics, Instrumentation & Control
NTPC EET 2021 Selection Process
The selection process of females NTPC Executive Trainee will go through following stages: –
The eligible candidates must have appeared in GATE 2021 examination and based on GATE Performance candidates will be called for the documents verification process whose date, place, and time information will be available on the portal.
Before joining candidates need to go through a medical examination which will be conducted by the NTPC medical board and no relaxation are applicable in health standards. Have a look at some medical norms which you need to be fulfilled: –
- Must have a good mental and physical strong constitution
- Free from any kind of deformity or abnormality
- The functioning of Joints and locomotor should be within normal limits.
- For more details, you may go through the official portal or download the norms given at the end of this page.
Candidates shortlisted will go through training whose duration will be of 1 year at various NTPC plants and the final posting will be done after the completion of training.
NTPC EET Service Bond Agreement
- Candidates who will be selected for the posts need to execute a service agreement bond as per the category.
- For applicant belongs to General/EWS/OBC the amount is Rs 5,00,000/-
- And for SC/ST/PWBD the amount will be Rs 2, 50,000/-
Compensation and Benefits
Applicant who has been shortlisted for the post will get a pay scale of Rs 40,000- 140,000/- (E1 grade)
Whereas the other benefits like DA, allowances, terminal benefits will be applicable as per company rules.
General Instruction for the Applicant
- Only Indian nationals may apply for the post
- Before submitting an online application ensure the eligibility advertise in the notification
- The required qualification should be completed from an Indian University or institutions recognized by AICTE
- Computation of age will be done w.r.t last date of application
- Only online applications will be entertained neither paper nor manual application.
- If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be incorrect then her candidature will be rejected.
- Future correspondence will be sent via Email so do submit a valid Email ID.
- Candidates of the reserved category looking for relaxation need to submit a certificate issued by the competent authority in the current year only.
NTPC GATE Recruitment Application Fee
As females are exempted from application and being recruitment for females, there is no application fee required for this.
Documents Required for NTPC Trainee Recruitment
During the NTPC trainee online form submission you are required to upload two documents which are given as: –
- Photograph and Signature
- The size of the file should be less than 1 MB.
How to Apply Online for NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment GATE 2021?
Females interested candidates need to visit the official NTPC website and thereafter follow the procedure as given below: –
- On the portal home page, you may easily get the Apply Link tab along with recruitment Notification in English and Hindi.
- On pressing proceed tab, a few instructions related to the recruitment will appear.
- After reading the same proceed to the new window…
- Where registration form will appear
- Select the discipline and submit your details.
- Upload the document required
- Once the registration process is completed a unique registration number will be generated.
- Take the printout of the registration slip for future reference.
Applicant fulfilling eligibility criteria may submit application till 6th May 2021.
Applicant signature and photograph are the two documents that need to be uploaded during the form submission whose file size should not exceed 1 MB.
No application once submitted will not receive any changes. You can submit new application w.r.t to new Email ID
Yes, such students may submit their application subject to submitting final year marksheet or provisional degree and must secure prescribed percentage of marks.
No there is no need to send registration slip to NTPC but applicant need to keep the same for future reference.
As the minimum percentage requirement for the post is 65% in aggregate so you are not eligible to apply for the post.
Applicant must have appeared in GATE 2021 and have its valid score card also she must have completed full time bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Applicant are not required to pay any application fee.