Indian Army is inviting applications from eligible candidates to join as a Short Service Commissioned Officer. The National Testing Agency is responsible for conducting the whole process of the NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment drive. The selected candidates will join the armed forces in the Military Nursing Services.
The application process commenced on 11 December 2023. Please note that only female candidates can join the recruitment drive. The officials aim to fill out all the vacancies with the help of this engagement process. In the following article, let’s get more details related to the NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment.
NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2024
Applicants should read the recruitment notification before commencing the application process. The recruitment notification is available below and in the Indian Army web portal. The deadline for submitting the NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment Form is 31 December 2023. After the deadline, no applications will be evaluated.
The authority holds the right to reject the application in case the information is incorrect, the form is incomplete, or the application fee payment form is submitted without submission. Applicants will also have to pay Rs. 900/- as an application fee to complete the application process. Information related to the application process, eligibility, schedule and others can be checked on this page.
joinindianarmy.nic.in Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Name of the Conducting Authority
|National Testing Agency
|Name of the Position
|Short Service Commissioned Officer
|Military Nursing Service
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Official Web Portal
NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria is one of the most essential parts of the engagement drive. It is important to fulfil all the conditions the authority sets, which we have mentioned below.
- Only citizens of India can apply for the NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment.
- Interested candidates must have passed M.Sc Nursing/ PB B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university or educational institute.
- Participants must be registered as a Nurse and Midwife from a recognized state nursing council.
- The age of candidates should lie between 21 and 35 years old i.e., must have been born between 25 December 1988 and 26 December 2002.
- Interested applicants must be physically fit according to military standards set by military authorities.
NTA SSC MNS Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
|Commencement of the application process
|11 December 2023
|Last date to submit the application form
|26 December 2023
|Last date to pay the application fee
|26 December 2023
|Timeline of correcting the application form details
|27 and 28 December 2023
|Issuance of the Admit Card
|the first week of January 2024
|Computer Based Examination
|14 January 2024
|Date of the Interview
|To be announced
How to apply online for the NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2024?
In the following section, we are going to issue a detailed procedure which can used by candidates to apply for recruitment. Follow the below-mentioned process step-by-step to complete the application submission process:
- First of all, go to the official website of the NTA using the available link address: https://exams.nta.ac.in/SSCMNS
- Secondly, the home page will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, you will see a section with the latest updates.
- Locate the link for the SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment.
- After locating the link, tap on it once, and the device will open a new page.
- Now, you must scroll down the new page until the end and click on the application link.
- After that, the new page will open holding the login section in the middle.
- Kindly locate the register link, and the registration form will be on the respective screen.
- Afterwards, you will have to provide the essential information and click on the register button.
- Now, enter the received login credentials, and the application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the requested particulars in the application form carefully and move towards the next step.
- Kindly attach the documents such as passport-sized photographs, signatures and others.
- Now, you need to pay the application fee after providing the payment-related details.
- Finally, check the whole form once again and tap on the submit button available at the end.
NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|Indian Army Website Link
|NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment Application Link
|NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment Advertisement
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment?
Computer Based Examination and Interview will be conducted by the authority to shortlist the applicants.
When will the officials release the joinindianarmy.nic.in Military Nursing Service Recruitment Application Form?
According to the schedule available in the recruitment notification, the officials commenced the application process on 11 December 2023.
How to resolve the occurrence of technical issues during the application submission process?
Below are the contact details which can be used by the readers to resolve issues while submitting the application form for the above-mentioned post:
NTA Helpline Numbers: 011- 40759000 and 011- 69227700
Email Address: email@example.com
Which documents are needed to apply for the NTA SSC Military Nursing Service Recruitment?
Applicants must keep the following documents while applying for the recruitment:
Photo Identification Card, Educational Qualification Certificate, Passport-Sized Photographs, Category Certificate (If Applicable) and others.