NSCBMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College is inviting offline applications for 82 vacancies. Interested candidates can check out the details regarding the eligibility and vacancies of this recruitment drive. Candidates can also download and print out the format of the application form via the link provided at the end of this article. The list of documents needed for the NSCBMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 is listed below in the following sections.
NSCBMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023: Overview
Applicants for the post of Nurse Officer in the NSCBMC should know that physical applications must reach the office on or before the 15th of March 2023. The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College authorities will keep the applicants posted about the ongoing recruitment through their online portal www.nscbmc.ac.in. Details such as application fee and submission mode are given in the following article. Applicants can check out the summary of this appointment in the following table.
|Post||Nurse Officer (Staf Nurse)|
|Authority||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College|
|Salary||5,200- 20,200 rupees Plus 2800 rupees grade pay|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date of receiving applications||On or Before 5 pm on the 15th of March 2023|
|Office Address||NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur|
Vacancy Details www.nscbmc.ac.in Staff Nurse 2023
Curious candidates can check out the category-wise details of the vacancy in the NSCBMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023.
Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2023
Income Tax Chandigarh Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
Eligibility for NSCBMC स्टाफ नर्स भर्ती 2023
It is extremely essential to satisfy the eligibility conditions for the Nurse Officer recruitment in the NSCBMC. The applications of ineligible candidates will not be accepted by the authorities. Therefore, the list below displays the list of criteria that must be satisfied by the candidates to be considered for the given post.
- Applicants must be residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age should be older than 18 on the 1st of January 2023.
- Upper age limit:
|CATEGORIES||UPPER AGE LIMIT|
|Sc, ST, Women, OBC, Government Employee, Home Guard||45 years|
- They should not have a third child born after the 26th of January 2023.
- Applicants must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a relevant board.
- They should hold a degree in B.Sc Nursing or General Nursing in Gynaecology and Obstetrics from a government-recognised University.
- Valid Registration at the MP Nursing Council.
How to apply for NSCBMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023?
Those eligible and interested can follow these steps to apply for the Nurse Officer post at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College. Ensure that the offline application must reach the head office on or before 5 pm on the 15th of February 2023.
- Download the format of the offline application. (Link is provided at the end of this article).
- Print it out.
- Fill in the relevant details.
- Attest the copies of the necessary documents.
- Add the RTGS of the state bank of India or a Demand Draft of the Application fee in the name of the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College.
- Send the package to the NSCBMC head office, in Jabalpur.
Check out the list of essential documents that one must photocopy and self-attest while sending the offline form for the NSCBMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023.
- Class 10th Passing Certificate for Date of Birth Verification.
- Class 12th Marksheet.
- Degree or Diploma related to the field.
- Marksheet for all semesters in the UG degree course.
- Undergraduate Degree in the related field.
- Marksheet for all semesters in PG degree course, ‘
- Pot graduate degree in the related field.
- Valid Registration Certificate of Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
- Local Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- EWS certificate.
- Aadhaar card.
- Experience Certificate from a competent authority.
- Applicants must submit a notary affidavit to certify that they weren’t married before the prescribed age limit and do not have a third child born after the 26th of January 2001.
Application fee for NSCBMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
Candidates have to send the application fees in the name of the RTGS State Bank of India NSCB Medical College Jabalpur. Or they can send a Demand draft to the head office of the NSCB Medical College in the name of the chief executive officer.
Check out the amount paid by the applicants as per their categories.
|OBC and EWS||1000 rupees|
|SC, ST||900 rupees|
|Apply Offline>>||NSCBMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Format PDF|
|Read||NSCBMC Staff Nurse Recruitment Notice PDF|
|Official Website||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
Application forms must reach the Medical College in Offline format for 2023 staff nurse recruitment.
There are a total of 82 vacancies for Staff Nurses in NSCB Medical College in 2023.
The application forms must reach the NSCB Medical College at Jabalpur on or before 15th March 2023.
Applicants must be older than 18 and under 40 years for this recruitment.