NLC Recruitment 2020: Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) India Limited has invited the notification to recruit 259 Graduate Executive Trainee (GET). The NLC Graduate Executive Trainee online application for the post will commence from March 18 and will be available till 17 April 2020. If you are interested in the recruitment and want to get the other details about the NLC Recruitment 2020 like Eligibility, post category, Selection procedure, Examination scheme, etc. you may go through with this article.
Update: Registration link activated, Check below.
On 13 March NLC India Limited has published the notification to recruit the 259 Graduate Executive Trainees under various disciplines. Interested candidates who fulfill the Eligibility and other criteria may apply for the post online from the official website. The online application link will be available from 18th March. But before that, you all need to know everything about recruitment. Applicants, below in this article you will get detailed information about the recruitment.
Table of Contents
- 1 NLC Recruitment 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment
- 3 Examination scheme for NLC Recruitment
- 4 Selection Procedure
- 5 Steps to Apply online for NLC Recruitment 2020
- 6 Important instruction
- 7 List of vacancies for NLC recruitment 2020
- 8 Education qualification for NLC Recruitment 2020
NLC Recruitment 2020
|Exam Conducting Authority||Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)|
|Name of the post||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|Number of posts||259|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in respective discipline|
|Selection Procedure||CBT, DV, and Interview|
|Application fee||UR/EWS/OBC: 854/- |
NLC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Online application starts from||18th March 2020 (@ 10:00 hrs.)|
|Last date for online application||17th April 2020 (@ 23:55 hrs.)|
|Last date to submit the application fee||17th April 2020 (@ 23:55 hrs.)|
|Examination date||26th and 17th May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment
- Only Indian National candidates are eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates applying for the post must have completed their Education qualification from Indian Universities or Institute which is recognized from the UGC or AICTE.
- General/EWS: 30 yeas (maximum)
- OBC (NCL): 33 years (maximum)
- SC: 35 years Maximum
- ST: 35 Years maximum
Candidates must have completed their qualification according to the post they are applying for and also securing minimum qualifying marks. Detailed information is given below under the education qualification section.
Examination scheme for NLC Recruitment
- After submitting the form successfully candidates will be called for Computer Based Online Examination.
- The duration of the online examination will be of 2 hours.
- The examination will be divided into two parts which are:
|Part I (40 questions)||Part II (80 Questions)|
|Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)|
- Each of the questions will carry equal marks (one mark)
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong attempt which is of one fourth.
- The Question paper will be only in English Language.
Also Check: IBPS PO Recruitment Notification
Minimum marks to qualify
To qualify the CBT examination you need to secure minimum marks which are:
- General/ EWS: at least 50%
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) SC/ST/PWBD: at least 40%
Authority will issue the admit card for computer-based online examination to only such candidates who have submitted their application form correctly.
- In the CBT, candidates need to secure the minimum marks to qualify the Examination.
- And those who get qualifying marks will be called for Interview.
- The number of candidates called for Interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- The names of the shortlisted candidates will be available on the NLC website and they were also informed via Email/SMS.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the CBT and Interview.
- For final selection, 80% weightage will be given to the CBT while the rest 20% will be given to the Interview.
Documents required to upload
Before applying online for the post you all need to keep a few of the documents in scanned form and all must be in prescribed size and format which we have given below:
|Documents||Size and format of the file|
|Recently clicked passport size photograph||50KB (JPEG)|
|Candidate signature which must be signed on white paper with black/blue ink||50KB (JPEG)|
|Birth certificate/matriculation/HSC Mark sheet||250KB (PDF or JPG)|
|Aadhaar Card||250KB (PDF or JPG)|
|Qualifying certificate/diploma in chronological order||2.5MB (PDF)|
|Community certificate (only reserved category)||250KB (PDF or JPG)|
|Disability certificate (if any)||250KB (PDF 0r JPG)|
|Proof of ex-servicemen (only for Ex-servicemen)||250Kb (PDF or JPG)|
Steps to Apply online for NLC Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested and eligible for the post must apply online from the NLC website. To apply online for the post candidate need to follow the steps which we have given below:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website
- Now on the home page click on the career tab
- On the next page select the “apply online” under the recruitment tab.
- On redirecting to the new page select the “Registration” tab
- Fill the form accordingly appear to you.
- And after that submit the form
- On submitting you will receive the User ID and password.
- Next you have to upload your scanned documents and…
- After that, submit the application fee.
- After submitting the form must take the print out of it for future use.
Candidates applying for the post need to submit the application fee through online mode as given below:
|Category||Application fee||Processing fee||Total Fee|
|UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)||INR 500||INR 354 + INR 54/- GST||INR 854|
|SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-servicemen||NIL||INR 354 + INR 54/- GST||INR 354|
Note: candidates belong to the reserved category need not to submit the application fee, but they have to pay the processing fee with GST.
- Candidates applying for the post must have cleared the notified Education qualification.
- If any of the applicant who is working in any PSE/Govt. and applying for the post, then they must submit the NOC at the time of the Interview.
- Applicants who are from the reserved category and if they called for Interviews then they are eligible for the reimbursement of travel expenses.
- The candidates appointed will have to undergo the medical test as per the prescribed health standard of the NLCIL.
- On the Interview day, candidates need to produce their original document as they submitted while registration, along with a copy of the application form.
- If anyone fails to present any of the documents required for the post will not be permitted for the Interview.
- The community certificate submitted by the candidates issued in other than the English and Hindi language, then candidates must submit a self-translated copy if it.
- If any of the candidates submitted the false documents then their candidature is liable for rejection.
- Meanwhile, before conducting the interviewing authority will call all the candidates selected in CBT for the DV process, in this candidates need to present their qualifying exam documents with self-attested copies of it.
- You need to select five examination centre for the examination and…
- The first three choices will be from any single state while the fourth choice should be from another state and…
- The last choice should not be from the states you already selected.
List of vacancies for NLC recruitment 2020
Control & Instrumentation
*** Check kab ara hai Bihar Board 10th Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
After being shortlisted for the post candidates will have to undergo training for one year. During this period they get a basic pay of 50,000/- under the scale of 50K to 1,60K. And after completing the training period successfully they will be paid a basic pay of 60,000/- under the scale of 60K to 1,80K.
Candidates shortlisted for the post will be posted in any of the NLC units.
Service and Agreement bond
Those candidates who have been shortlisted for the Graduate Executive trainee post will have to execute a Service Agreement bond whose value is INR. 1, 00,000/- and they have to serve the company for a minimum period of three years once they completed training.
Education qualification for NLC Recruitment 2020
Education Qualification varies according to the post. All candidates must have completed their qualification for the post they are applying for:
Mechanical: Full/part-time Bachelor degree in Mechanical/ & production Engineering
Electrical (EEE): Full/part-time Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ & Electronics Engineering/Power Engineering
Electrical (ECE): Full/part-time Bachelor Degree in ECE
Civil: Full/part-time Bachelor Degree in CE and Civil & Structural Engineering.
Control & Instrumentation: Full/part-time bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & control engineering
Computer: full/part-time PG degree in computer application
Mining: full/part-time bachelor degree in mining engineering
Geology: full/part-time M. Tech geology or M.Sc. Geology
Finance: cleared the final exam of ICAI or degree in any discipline with MBA specialization in finance
Human Resource: Degree in any discipline; and PG in social work/BA/business management in personnel management/industrial relation/labor-welfare OR
- Graduate/diploma in personnel management/ industrial relations/ HRM/ Labour Welfare/ Labour management/ labour administration/ labour studies
- Additional qualification of law is desirable
Note: candidates must secure minimum 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC & 50% for SC/ST for the post mention above.
To View/Download the Notification PDF: Click here
If any candidates have any query regarding the recruitment then they may contact the authority on their helpline number which is: 022-68202715 or you can also write to [email protected]
The last date for online application is 17th April 2020
You may apply for it from the official website of NLC or the link given on this page.
Yes, you need to upload qualifying exam and other documents whose list is given in the article.
Candidates first called for CBT and after successfully shortlisted in CBT they will be called for Interview.