NIT Patna Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023: The National Institute of Technology, Patna has released the notification for the post of Technical Assistant. The online application process has already started on 22 April 2023 and will end on 18 May 2023. The candidates applying for this post should note that the mode of payment for this application form is online only.
The forthcoming paragraphs of this article will comprise all the details regarding the vacancy. The details will include the procedure for applying this application form, eligibility criteria and the number of vacancies for recruitment.
At the end of this article, we will provide the direct link for the application process. In addition to this, the candidate will also gain access to the important links regarding the NIT Patna Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023.
NIT Patna Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
The highlights of the Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
|Name of the Designation||Technical Assistant|
|Recruiting Authority||National Institute of Technology, Patna|
|Number of vacancies||19|
|Grade Pay||Rs 4200/-|
|Application Payment mode||Online|
|Application Mode||Both online and offline|
NIT Patna TA Recruitment 2023 Schedule
The important dates regarding the NIT Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 have been given below in the form of a table. Interested candidates can surely check out the table and then can strategise things accordingly.
|Milestones||Dates to be noted|
|Commencement of the online application form submission||22 April 2023|
|End date for online fee submission||16 May 2023|
|End date for online application submission||18 May 2023|
|Deadline for the submission of printout of the filled application form with the required supporting documents||25 May 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Patna Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
The students applying for the recruitment must go through the eligibility criteria properly so that they do not end up wasting their important time as well as money. The eligibility criteria is divided into two categories, which we will discuss in a sequential manner in the coming paragraphs.
1. Essential Educational Qualification
The applicant should possess a Bachelor of Engineering or Technology or MCA with a first-class mark or equivalent CGPA in the related subjects from an authorized university or institute
Should possess a diploma in engineering with the first class in the related field from an authorized institute or university.
should possess a bachelor’s degree in science with the first class from an authorized university or institute
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Should possess a master’s degree in science from an authorized university or institute with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
The applicant can find the detailed eligibility criteria by clicking on the link here>>> Detailed Qualification
2. Age Criteria
The age limit for the candidates is shown in the table below:
|Schedule caste or tribe||Relaxation of 5 years|
|PWD UR||Relaxation of 10 years|
|Other Backward Classes(NCL)||Relaxation of 3 years|
|Person with Disability (OBC (NCL)||Relaxation of 13 years|
|Person with Disability (SC/ST)||Relaxation of 15 years|
It is to be noted that the age limit will be strictly calculated according to 18 May 2023.
How to submit NIT Patna Technical Assistant Application Online?
As mentioned on the official website, the procedure to apply online for TA consists of two stages:
- First is online payment for the application process.
- The second one is the Submission of an Online application.
It is strictly advisable for the students to use the same email id in the above two stages.
- The applicant has to log in to the official website i.e https://www.nitp.ac.in/.
- The “Notice” Section will appear. There the candidate can find the link “Advertisement for the post of Technical Assistant”.Tap on that.
- The application page will get open.
- Now the candidates need to pay the fees.
- To pay the fees the candidate has to select the branch carefully for which the candidate is applying i.e “National Insititute of Technology Technical Assistant Recruitment”.
- Now fill in the email address and captcha. Then click on to ‘search’ icon.
- If the candidate is not registered, the message will get flash on the screen.
- Fill in the basic details like the Candidate’s Name, active phone number and the category to which he or she belongs.
- After this, the applicant has to make a payment. After the payment candidate can download the payment receipt for there as well. Now, the Registration of the candidate is complete.
- Now the candidate has to sign in again by filling up his/her email id.
- An OTP will be obtained by the candidate on his registered email id.
- Fill up the OTP and verify it.
- Now the candidate has signed in their profile.
- Now the applicant should carefully fill in his educational details.
- After filling in all the compulsory details, the candidate will have to submit the application form.
- Now the candidate has to take the printout of the application form and have to send the same documents uploaded and with the proof of payment along with self-attestation. They have to send the documents to the following address given below:
Registrar, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna 800
The documents should only be sent by speed post or registered post and should not reach later than the 10th of October or on the same date.
Documents to Upload and Send
The following documents listed should be uploaded with the online form and have to be enclosed with the documents to be sent.
NIT Patna TA Recruitment Application Fees
The applicants have to pay different fees according to the category they are applying. The fees are as below:
NIT Patna TA Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online Here>>>>||NIT Patna Technical Assistant Recruitment Online Application|
|Download||NIT Patna TA Official Notification 2023|
|Visit||Official Website NIT Patna|
Yes, there is one vacancy for the EWS Section in Technical Assistant NIT Recruitment 2023.
The candidates applying for this exam should contact the department through this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, the format is specified in the official notification. The candidate can search for that in the official notification.