NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2023: The National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar has released the notification for the recruitment of non-faculty posts. The eligible candidates can start applying for this recruitment as the NIT Jalandhar has already started accepting online applications from the 1st of February, 2023. And the last date to fill up the online application form for the NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2023 is the 1st of March, 2023. The NIT Jalandhar has approved the recruitment for a total of 105 vacancies of Non-Teaching designation.
The applicants interested who find themselves eligible can fill in the application form online through the official portal i.e.https://www.nitj.ac.in/. In addition to this, we will also provide the facility of filling up the application form through the direct link situated at the end of this article.
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2023 Overview
The highlights of the recruitment is being provided in the below table. The candidates can have a look at the below table as it will provide insights into the recruitment examination to be held soon.
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Recruitment for the Designation of||Non-Faculty Posts|
|Recruiting Authority||Dr BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar|
|Total number of Openings||105|
|Advertisement Number||02/2023 to 06/2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Minimum Education Required||Varies according to the Designation|
|Location of Job||Punjab|
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment Timeline
All the important dates have been placed in the table below. The candidates applying for this examination need to go through the dates properly as it is also one of the important things to note down while applying for any of the examinations.
|Online Application Submission begins from||1st of February, 2023|
|Online Application Submission ends on||1st of March, 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced Later|
|Examination Date||To Be Informed Later|
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment Post Details
The total number of vacancies advertised by the officials is 105. The candidates can have a look at the table below to have a little finer picture of the number of openings.
|Name of the Designation||Openings|
The candidate who desires to check the vacancies according to the category can go through the official notification provided below. The download link of the official notification has been provided in the ‘Important Links’ section.
- NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023
- Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023
- AOC Recruitment 2023
- IB Recruitment 2023 Notification
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the most important aspect for the candidate as it is the deciding factor for the applicant. Therefore the applicant is always suggested to go through the eligibility criteria properly so that they do not end up wasting their time. We have provided brief eligibility criteria in the below paragraph.
Education and Age Criteria
As we have mentioned above that there are multiple posts advertised under this recruitment. As a result, the educational criteria required for each post will also be different. As an overview, the candidates are required to possess a Diploma, B.Tech, B.E, ITI as well as a graduate degree in many of the posts. However, the applicants should keep in mind that their education should be from an authorized institute. In addition to the educational qualification, the candidate must also fulfil the age criteria. The age criteria are also different for the different designations. For a clearer view regarding the eligibility criteria, the applicants can check the following link >>Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply for NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the various designations under this recruitment, the applicants are advised to follow these steps. After following these steps, the candidate can successfully apply for the NIT Jalandhar recruitment. The steps are as follows:
- In the beginning, the applicants have to open the official portal using the web address i.e.www.nitj.ac.in
- Now on the bottom of the homepage, there will be a section for ‘Recruitment’.
- Under the recruitment section, select the Non-faculty section.
- Now search for ‘Recruitment to the Non-faculty posts’.Click on that link.
- A new page will open up on the screen.
- Now under the ‘Application Form’ column, click on the ‘Online Application Form’.
- Again a new page will open up on the screen for Registering as well as for login.
- If the applicant is applying for the first time, then they need to register first. Fill in the basic details such as email id and basic details.
- Now after successful registration, the applicants will receive a username and password.
- Now again log in with the username and password. Fill in the educational details, and upload the scanned documents.
- Afterwards, pay the exam fee and submit the application form.
- Download and save the submitted application form for future use.
|ST, PwD, Women and SC Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|EWS, General and OBC(NCL) Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the posts has been stated below:
- At first, the written examination will be conducted by the authorities.
- After clearing the written exam, the candidates will be called for the skill test if required for the post.
- Afterwards, document verification will take place.
- Eventually, the medical examination of the candidate will be conducted.
|Apply Here>>||NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2023|
|Download>>||NIT Jalandhar Recruitment Notification 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
No, the applicants will not be able to pay the application fees through offline mode for the NIT Jalandhar recruitment. They have to pay the application fees via online mode only.
The pay scale of the candidates selected for the Non-faculty posts in NIT Jalandhar recruitment will be different for various designations.
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer marked by the applicants.