NIC Recruitment 2023 Notification (Application Last Date): National Informatics Centre has finally released a notification to recruit candidates for the post of Scientist, Scientific Officer and Scientific Assistant. The selection committee is conducting the recruitment process on behalf of MeitY i.e., the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. All candidates who are interested and eligible for any of the vacancies released by the authority should apply for them. There is no need to wait for the application form publication. The officials have already activated the application window for accepting applications from eligible candidates.
The application window got activated on 4th March 2023 at 10.00 AM. It is important to determine eligibility from the recruitment notification before moving forward with the application process. If you are also going to apply for the NIC Recruitment 2023 then you should read other details such as educational qualifications, vacant seats, etc, through the following article.
NIC Recruitment 2023 Notification
The application process will be conducted online and all activities information and application forms will be provided on the NIC portal only. The whole application process has been divided into three steps. The application process and form will be treated as completed only after the completion of all three steps. The selection committee is going to fill out 598 posts through this recruitment process. A month is being provided to candidates for the submission of the www.calicut.nielit.in Application Form.
At 5.30 PM on 4th April 2023, the authority is going to disable the application link. The procedure will become a lot easier if the candidates will access the application form through the direct link provided below in the article. So, start scrolling the page and get all updates on National Informatics Centre Recruitment.
NIC Scientific & Technical Posts Recruitment Qualifications
Some qualifications are set for the pots that need to be fulfilled to become eligible for the posts. Here is the table representing Post-Wise required qualification:
- The maximum age of candidates applying for the recruitment should not be more than 30 years old as on 4th April 2023.
- Some years of relaxation in the upper age limit are applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification:
|Scientist B||Aspirants must have passed BE/ B.Tech/ DOEACC B Level/ AMIE/ Graduate IETE/ M.SC/ MCA/ ME./ M.Tech/ M.Phil in any one or two of the fields mentioned below:|
Electronics, Electronics and Comm., Comp Sciences, Comm., Computer and Networking Security, Computer App., Software System, IT, IT Management, Infor., Computer Management, Cyberlaw, Electronics and Instrumentation.
|Scientific Officer / Engineer-SB and Scientific/ Technical Assistant||Aspirants must have passed M.Sc. / MS/ MCA/ B.E./ B.Tech in any one or two of the fields provided below:|
Electronics, Electronics and Comm, Electronics & Telecomm., Computer Sciences, Computer and Net. Security, Software Systems, IT and Informatics.
Have a look at:
NIC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Information
The officials have released a total of 598 vacancies for the above-mentioned posts. These vacancies released are tentative and the number of vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirement. The following is the table showing detailed vacancy information:
|ScientificOfficer/Engineer – SB||81||29||14||52||20|
|Scientific/TechnicalAssistant – ‘A’||134||50||24||91||32|
www.calicut.nielit.in Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||National Informatics Centre|
|Oh Behalf of||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Post||Scientific & Technical Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
|Location||All over India|
How to apply online for the NIC Recruitment 2023?
Here we are mentioning the procedure through which the application process can be completed easily. So, follow these steps to fill out the NIC Scientific & Technical Posts Application Form:
- First, it is required from every interested candidate to visit the official website of NIC through the link address mentioned here: https://www.nic.in/
- Scroll till the end and tap on the Recruitment option available on the home screen.
- Clicking on the option will lead the users to a recruitment where all recruitment notifications will be available.
- You must click on the application link available under the NIC Scientific and Technical Post Recruitment Notice.
- The recruitment portal will appear on the screen including some instructions and details about the recruitment.
- You must find and click on the Register to apply option and provide details for successful registration.
- After that, go to the login section, get yourself logged in and start filling out the asked details correctly on the application form.
- Once, the details are filled in, upload the documents on the online form and go to the last step.
- The last step is the fee submission process. Pay the application fee (If Applicable).
- As all the steps will be completed in this step, you must recheck the whole process before the final submission.
NIC 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of Recruitment Advertisement||4th March 2023|
|Start of the application procedure||4th March 2023 (10.00 AM)|
|Last date to submit the online application||4th April 2023 (05.30 PM)|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Screening Test Date||To be announced|
NIC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Go to the authorized website||NIC Web Portal Link|
|Apply Online||NIC Scientific and Technical Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||NIC Recruitment Advertisement|
|For more updates, check||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants will be asked to upload the following documents in the application form:
Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification Certificates, ID Proof, Category Certificate (If Applicable), PWD Certificate (If Applicable), etc.
Candidates who are going to apply for recruitment will be asked to pay Rs. 800/- as an application fee. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates will not have to pay any application fee while applying for the recruitment.
The application window opened on 4th March 2023 and is going to get deactivated on 4th April 2023.