NCL technician recruitment 2020 and NCL Technician Supervisor Assistant recruitment 2020 live update here. An official notification has been published by officials of Northern Coalfields Limited. There is a great opportunity for those applicants who are searching for jobs during this lockdown. NCL has welcomed a huge number of application forms for technicians and supervisors in several trade posts.
Applicants who are willing to apply for these posts must examine the complete article regarding NCL Technician Recruitment 2020, eligibility criteria, a procedure to apply, etc. After reading this, if anyone has any kind of problem or questions, then he/ she can ask in the comment box.
Latest News: Hurry up Applicants submit the application form before 25th of August 2020. After final date of submission officials will not accept any form.
NCL Technician Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 NCL Technician and Supervisor Assistant Application Fee
- 1.2 NCL Technician Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- 1.3 NCL Technician Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for NCL Technician/ Supervisory/ Foreman Posts
- 1.5 Vacancy Allotment for NCL Technician Selection 2020
- 1.6 Category-wise Distribution of Vacancies
- 2 Procedure to Apply for Supervisory, Technician and Foreman Posts
- 3 Category-wise Cut-off Marks
NCL Technician Recruitment 2020
There is a total of 512 empty vacancies have been introduced by NCL (Northern Coalfields Limited) authorities in the official notice. Application form filling and submission procedures have been started from the 3rd of August 2020. The final date of proffering application forms and completing online registration is 25th August 2020.
We advised applicants to fill the application form before the closing date. Before filling the form, aspirants have to check eligibility criteria for each post. The data inserted in a registration form by candidates must be right. We will also provide a direct link to fill application form at the end of this article.
NCL Technician and Supervisor Assistant Application Fee
Candidates who want to apply for various posts of technicians and supervisory positions have to pay a certain amount of fee announced by officials. Category-wise application fee is as follows.
For Unreserved/ EWS/ OBS Applicants – Rupees 500/-
For ST/ SC/ ESM/ PWD Aspirants- No Application Fee
NCL Technician Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Announcement Date||10th July 2020|
|Application Form Submission Start Date||3rd August 2020|
|Closing Date of Submitting Application Form||25th August 2020|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||Available Soon|
|Date of Examination||We will notify Soon|
|Result Announcement||Release Shortly|
NCL Technician Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name of Recruiting Body||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Name of Post||Supervisory, Technician and Foreman|
|Number of Vacant Posts||512|
|Starting Date of Application Submission||3/ August/ 2020|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Closing Date of Application Form Submission||25/ August/ 2020|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for NCL Technician/ Supervisory/ Foreman Posts
Various posts require different eligibility criteria that are as follows.
Academic Qualification: Check-out the given table.
- Supervisory Assistant Foreman Grade C (Trainee) Mechanical/ E&T
- Applicants must have succeeded 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Any higher qualification (At least 3 years) or Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from any college or institute approved by the government.
- Technician Electrician/ Fitter/ Welder/ Turner/ Machinist (Trainee) Cat. III
- Applicants must have cleared 10th standard or its correspondence from any recognized board.
- 2 years of ITI in Welder/ Electrician/ Mechanist/ Turner/ Fitter trade along with Trade Certificate and Apprenticeship Certificate (1 year) provided by NCVT/SCVT under Apprentices Act, 1961.
Age Limitations: The minimum age to apply for any of the given posts is 18 years, and maximum age should be 30 years.
Relaxation of Age
|Category of Aspirants||Years|
|EWS/ Unreserved||No age relaxation|
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwBD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwBD OBC (NCL)||13 years|
|PwBD SC/ ST||15 years|
|Ex-servicemen (SC/ ST/ OBC)||Age must not exceed 45 years|
|Departmental Applicants||No upper age limit|
Vacancy Allotment for NCL Technician Selection 2020
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacant Post|
|Assistant Foreman (Trainee) Grade C (Mechanical)||72 Vacancies|
|Assistant Foreman (Trainee) Grade C (E&T)||7 Vacancies|
|Technician Electrician (Trainee) Category III||174 Vacancies|
|Technician Fitter (Trainee) Category III||149 Vacancies|
|Technician Machinist (Trainee) Category III||8 Vacancies|
|Technician Turner (Trainee) Category III||19 Vacancies|
|Technician Welder (Trainee) Category III||83 Vacancies|
Category-wise Distribution of Vacancies
Must Read >>> SSC MTS Tier 2 Result 2020
Procedure to Apply for Supervisory, Technician and Foreman Posts
All those aspirants who want to know the method of submitting the application of supervisory and technical posts can go through the steps given in this section.
Steps to Complete Registration Process
- Candidates have to visit the official link of NCL @nclcil.in.
- On the homepage, applicants have to click on “Recruitment” option given under “Career” tab on the menubar.
- A new page will open on your screen, search for “Employment Notification for Direct recruitment to various Supervisory & Technician Posts Click here to apply online“ link.
- Instruction page will be displayed on the same tab, read all guidelines carefully, and then hit the “Proceed” button.
- Registration form will appear on your screen, enter all your info correctly on it.
- Click on the “Register” button and OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Fill the OTP on the pop-up box and tap “Verify OTP” choice.
Steps to Fill NCL Technician Job Application Form
- After registration, candidates have click on “Login” tab given at the top of the page.
- A login box will open on your screen, enter your email id and password on the form, and hit the “Go” button.
- Application form will be presented on your screen now, you have to enter your technical, academic, qualification marksheet and other relevant info on it.
- Upload all the documents and complete the payment procedure.
- Submit the application form, and application id will be generated with the pdf of form.
PayScale and Training Time for Different Posts
Recruitment Process of Northern Coalfields Limited Technician 2020
NCL exam authorities will conduct recruitment procedure to choose eligible candidates for the post. Selection process comprises of two stages that are as follows.
- Written Exam: The date of written test is not out yet, but soon officials will reveal the dates. All those applicants who satisfy the criteria and submitted the application form can participate in a written examination. Selection of the candidates will be totally based on the marks of written test.
- Document Verification Process: Those applicants who will clear the written test will be eligible to take part in the document verification round. Candidates have to take their original copy of all the necessary certificates during verification.
Pattern of Exam for Supervisory, Technician and Foreman Positions
|Mode of Exam||Written Test|
|Language of Question Paper||Hindi and English|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
|Type of Questions||Objective-type Questions|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Division of Marks||Part A (Technical Section relevant to the post)- 70 marks Part B (General Section)- 30 marks|
|Duration of Written Examination||1 hour 30 min|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking in written test|
Category-wise Cut-off Marks
Cut off marks have been announced by NCL authorities in the official notification. Those who will secure a minimum or more than the qualifying marks will be eligible for document verification round. Take a preview of the category-wise cut off marks given below.
|Name of Category (For all Posts)||Maximum Marks||Cut off Marks|
|Unreserved/ Economically Weaker Section||100 marks||50 marks|
|SC/ ESM/ PwBD/ ST/ OBC (NCL)||100 marks||40 marks|
In case of a tie in marks of written test, the preference will be given to older applicants (Date of Birth). If a tie persists, then preference will be granted to those applicants whose name comes first in alphabetical order.
Admit Card NCL Technician/ Supervisory Posts 2020
Admit card will be issued on official portal @nclcil.in for all those candidates who have proffered the application form. Candidates can download their hall tickets by inserting their registration and password/ date of birth on the login form.
Only printout of the call letter will be permitted by examination officials in the exam hall. Admit card will provide assistance to applicants for fill details on the OMR sheet. Hall ticket contains info like name of the applicant, exam name, centre name, code of centre, reporting time, written test duration, etc.
Merit List Northern Coalfields Limited Technician 2020
Merit list will be prepared by the NCL recruiters after the successful completion of the examination. Merit list contains the name of all those aspirants who will qualify the written examination. Candidates can check their names on the selection list from the official website of NCL. Eligible candidates can also download the merit list for future reference.
Reasons for Refusal of Candidacy
Before filling the application form, aspirants must go through all the guidelines given on the official notice. The candidacy of applicants may get rejected due to these reasons.
- All those applicants who will submit their incomplete application form.
- Officials will accept only one application form. If authorities find duplicate forms on the same name, then his/ her application form leads to rejection.
- If applicants fill their age more or less than the age criteria.
- If candidates upload their non-colored photo or any unclear photograph.
- In case, applicants filled incorrect information on the application form.