Northern Coalfield Limited issued a new notification for the engagement of Assistant Foreman in several cadres. The authority is inviting applications for the NCL Recruitment 2024. The officials have released the vacancies or NCL in Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh and Sonbhadra District of Uttar Pradesh.
Per the official schedule, the authority will release the www.nclcil.in Application form on 15 January 2024. In the following article, Check out other details, such as the application process, vacancies, pay scale and more.
NCL Recruitment 2024
The official website of NCL will issue the direct link to the application form. Applicants must also pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- along with applicable GST of Rs. 180/- for candidates belonging to the Unreserved /OBC- NCL / EWS categories.
There is no fee for SC/ ST/ ESM/ PwBD/ Departmental Candidates. One must submit the application form before the deadline. The last date to submit the application form is February 5, 2024. The officials will select candidates for the position through the exam.
www.nclcil.in Recruitment 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Northern Coalfield Limited
|Name of the Position
|Type of Recruitment
|Number of Vacancies
|Application form Availability Status
|To be released
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh
|Authorized Web Portal
NCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2024
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for the recruitment drive of Assistant foreman. One must attain the conditions set officially to become eligible for recruitment. In case applicants do not fulfil these conditions, then their applications will be rejected. The following is the detailed eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have Class 10th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Aspirants must possess a diploma or relevant and higher qualification in the respective engineering course from any institute recognized by the government of India.
- Interested participants must have attained the age of 18 years and not exceed the age of 30 years old to apply for the NCL Recruitment.
NCL Recruitment Vacancy Details
The authority has advertised a total of 150 vacancies for the engagement process. The vacancies are further divided into different cards and categories. The following is the table showing detailed vacancy information:
NCL Assistant Foreman Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
|Issuance of the recruitment notification
|9 January 2024
|Start of the application process
|15 January 2024
|Closing date of the application process
|05 February 2024
|Date of downloading the admit card
|To be issued
|Date of Computer-Based Test
|To be issued
|Declaration of the Result
|To be issued
How to apply for the NCL Recruitment 2024?
The following section has been prepared to provide the process for applying for NCL Recruitment 2023. Here is the easiest process which will help candidates applying for the Northern Coalfield Limited Recruitment:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Northern Coalfield Limited with the help of this link address: https://www.nclcil.in/
- Secondly, the home page will open, scroll it down till you locate the Careers section.
- After that, a quick links section is attached to a new page where you must find and tap the Recruitments button.
- Afterwards, a list of available recruitments will form on the respective screen.
- Find the recruitment name for Assistant Foreman and tap on the Apply Now link in front of it.
- After that, the application page will open, holding several links.
- Start the process by completing the registration process. Provide basic details and tap the submit button to complete it.
- Furthermore, use the login tab and provide login credentials to open the candidate’s dashboard.
- After that, get hold of the application form, and start the first stage of the application form, i.e., providing the candidate’s details.
- Additionally, recheck the whole detail once you complete entering them and move to the next stage.
- Now, you must attach the scanned files of the requisite documents to the application form.
- Finally, you should pay the application fee by selecting the preferred payment gateway and entering payment details.
- End the application process by submitting the form and taking its printout for future use.
NCL Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Official Website
|NCL Website Link
|To be activated
|NCL Recruitment Advertisement
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the NCL Assistant Foreman position?
Aspirants selected for the position of NCL Assistant Foreman will get the minimum of (Monthly Rated) Grade-C Basic Rs. 47330.25 per month.
Which documents need to be uploaded to the www.nclcil.in Application Form?
The following documents need to be uploaded to the application form:
passport size colour photograph, signature, Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate, educational qualification certificate, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / SC / ST/ PwBD Certificate, valid Income & Asset certificate (For EWS candidate) in jpg or jpeg format.
When will the officials release the NCL Recruitment Form?
Readers are informed that the authority has released the recruitment schedule. According to it, the officials will release the application form on 15 January 2024. The same process is scheduled to end on 5 February 2024.