Navy SSC IT Branch 2023 Recruitment: The Indian Navy has released the notification for the grant of SSC (Short Service Commission) in IT for INA, Ezhimala, Kerala for the Jan 2023 Batch. The application forms filling process for Navy SSC IT Branch 2023 Recruitment commenced from 4th August onwards. And the last date to submit the same is August 20th, 2023. So those who are interested and looking to submit their application may check the key eligibility from this page and go through the official notification pdf whose link is shared in this article.
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications only in online mode. Offline application forms will not be made available. Applicants can submit application forms through the join Indian navy portal. They must read the official notification carefully and should submit the form before the last date of submission. After the due date, the application link will be deactivated.
Candidates looking for more information about SSC (IT) Jan 2024 batch recruitment can have a quick look at this article.
|Recruitment||Navy SSC Recruitment|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Competent Authority||The Indian Navy|
|Post||SSC Executive (IT)|
|Program||Special Naval Orientation Course|
|Selection for||INA, Ezhimala, Kerala|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application period||4th to 20th August 2023|
|Basis for Selection||SSB Marks|
|Probation Period||2 years|
|Commencement of Online application process||4th August 2023|
|Last date of online application||20th August 2023|
|Conduct of SSB||To be announced later|
|Publication of SSB Result||To be announced later|
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Applications are open for both Male and Female candidates. Only unmarried candidates are eligible.
- Only those candidates are eligible who are born between 2nd July 1999 and 1st July 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Candidates must have completed B.Tech/ BE/ MSc/MTech (CS/ CSE/ ECE/ IT/ Software security/ Cyber Security/ / Computer Systems & Networking/ System Admin & networking/ Data Analysis/ AI etc.) with a minimum of 60% from a recognised college/ university. Or
- MCA with BCA/ BSc (IT/ CS)
- Applicants must secure a minimum of 60% marks in English subject in class 10th and 12th.
- Both Male and Female should be medically fit.
Candidates not fulfilling any of the aforementioned criteria will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
Documents Required for Application
Candidates have to attach a scanned copy of all the necessary documents with the online application form. Without uploading the required documents now application form will be submitted,
The list of documents to be uploaded in the application form is as follows-
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Marksheets of all the semesters of the qualifying exams.
- Date of birth certificate (it could be class 10th or class 12th certificate)
- BE/ B.Tech. CGPA Conversion formula
- NCC “C” certificate
- Passport-sized photograph
- Other specified documents.
These documents should be uploaded in the format prescribed in the official notification.
As applicants are invited online, applicants need to submit through the appropriate mode. Those who are not aware of the application process can get refer to this section to get complete application process details-
- Step I- Visit Join Indian Navy portal.
- Step II- Click on the Register option. Registration is compulsory for submitting any of the job application.
- Step III- Fill the registration form and upload necessary details as asked.
- Step IV- On successful registration, candidates will get their login details.
- Step V– Now, using the login details, login through the candidate login page.
- Step VI- Applicants will be directed to candidate’s dashboard. Click on theSSC IT recruitment link.
- Step VII- Click on the apply link and proceed.
- Step VIII- Now, application form will open. Fill the information as asked in the form.
- Step IX- Upload the required documents.
- Step X- Before final submission, check all the entries carefully. In case there is any mistake correct the same.
- Step XI- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application form. Keep the printed copy of the application safe for future.
The selection process is explained in this section. Take a look-
Generally, the Indian Navy conducts a screening test called INET (O). Considering the Covid-19 situation in the country, this exam will not be conducted for July 2022 recruitment. Therefore, primary shortlisting of candidates/ applications will be done after the normalization of their marks in the qualifying degree.
Based on primary scrutiny of applications, eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the next round i.e., SSB. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through emails/ registered mobile numbers regarding their selection for SSB. The details about the SSB date, time, centers shall be communicated in due course. Candidates must keep a regular watch on the official website and their inbox for the latest updates regarding the SSB and recruitment.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the SSB scores of the candidates. These shortlisted candidates have to under medical examination at the designated centers.
Tenure of Commission
The tenure of finally selected candidates for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) will be for 10 years. This tenure can be extended maximum of up to 4 years. The extension is subject to the performance of the candidates, service requirements, willingness, and medical eligibility of the candidates.
Training and Probation Period
The selected candidates will be commissioned with the rank of Sub Lieutenant. They have to undergo Naval Orientation Course at the specified Naval Academy i.e. INA Ezhimala, Kerala for four weeks. Only unmarried candidates are eligible to participate in the training program. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage shall be disqualified. The probation period for the said post will be two years. During the probation period, they can be discharged from the service on the ground of unsatisfactory performances at any of the stages.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Navy SSC IT recruitment application link||Available Here|