National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023: The NHB has issued notification for multiple designations such as General Manager, Deputy Manager, Chief Economist, supervision officers, protocol officers and many others. Applicants eager to apply to the National Housing Bank can apply for the 43 vacancies. The eligible candidates can start applying from the 28th of September 2023. It is to be noted that applicants can apply via online mode. In addition, the candidates also need to submit the fees online for the National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023 through the online portal i.e.www.nhb.org.in.
This article will provide complete information about the National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023. It will also guide you on how to fill out the online application along with the important dates regarding recruitment. The applicant will find some useful official links at the end of this article. These links will help the candidate apply for the recruitment without errors.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023-Overview
Here, the applicant will find the summary of the NHB recruitment. The applicants can easily go through the table and find some important facts about this recruitment. The table is as follows:
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Examination||National Housing Bank Examination|
|Recruitment Conducted by||National Housing Bank i.e. NHB|
|Recruitment for the Designations||General Manager Scale|
Deputy General Manager
Assistant General Manager Scale
Senior Project Finance Officer
Project Finance Officer
|Number of Vacancies||43|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Stages of Selection||Online Exam and Interview afterwards|
NHB Recruitment 2023-Important Dates
The candidates applying for this recruitment should be aware of the crucial dates regarding the examination. The applicants often miss the opportunity due to the lack of awareness concerning the dates. Therefore, for the convenience of the students, we have prepared a table for the students. The eligible students can go through this table and find the cardinal dates. The table is as follows:
|Starting date of online application||28 October 2023|
|Ending date of online application||18 October 2023|
|Payment of Fees||18 October 2023|
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are divided into two categories, which are as follows:
|Assistant Manager- General||Regular bachelor’s degree with at least 60 % marks in any of the streams ( for SC/ST/PwBD- 50 %) or the candidate can also possess a master’s degree in any stream with a 55% minimum ( SC/ST/PwBD -50%) and their degree should be authorized from a central government university|
|Assistant Manager- Hindi||Bachelors in Hindi with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) or master’s degree in Hindi with at least 55% marks and 50% for the category students and should also possess English as one of their subjects.|
PRM/FRM Certification and /or CFA
|Assistant General Manager Scale||PG in Economics (Desirable M.Phil, PhD)|
|Senior Project Finance Officer||Officers with a minimum working experience of 15 years in SCBs/|
Financial Institutions of which a minimum 10 years of experience
in handling Credit/ Project Finance.
|Project Finance Officer||Officers with a minimum working experience of 10 years in SCBs/|
Financial Institutions of which a minimum 5 years of experience in
handling Credit/ Project Finance.
|Application Developers||B.E. (CS/IT)/B.Tech. (CS/IT)/MCA/Mtech (CS/IT)/B.Sc. (CS/|
|Chief Economist||Should possess a Master’s degree in Economics with a subject specialization in monetary economics or econometrics|
The age limit is also an important criterion that has to be fulfilled by the applicant. Therefore, the applicant should be clear about the age criteria and apply for recruitment afterwards. Here, for multiple positions, the age criteria are also different. Additionally, relaxation is also there for each of the categories.
How to Apply Online for NHB Recruitment 2023?
After going through the eligibility criteria, the aspirants can fill out the NHB Recruitment application form online. To fill out the online application form, the applicant should follow the given steps below:
- As a first step, the applicant has to open the official portal of the exam conducting authority, i.e www.nhb.org.in.
- As the homepage is opened, the applicant will find a section of “Opportunities@NHB”.Click on this icon.
- The next option on “Current Vacancies” will appear on the screen. Click on that icon.
- Now, the candidate can find an option of “Recruitment of Officers in various posts-2023”, by clicking on this icon.
- Finally, “Click here to Apply Online” will appear.
- After clicking on the above option, a new window gets opened up.
- Now, firstly, the applicant has to register themselves by filling up the basic information about themselves.
- The applicant should carefully fill in the contact number and email id.
- After the registration, a provisional registration number and password will be assigned to the applicant through email and phone number.
- Now, candidates can log in again through this registration number and password and can upload their photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression along with a handwritten declaration.
- After every step, the applicant has to click on the icon “Save and Next”.
- After verifying and filling in all the particulars, the applicant has to make an online payment of the application form.
- After the payment, the application form has to be downloaded and should be taken printout for future use.
Documents required for NHB Online Application
- Scanned colour photo of size between 20 to 50kb.
- Scanned signature on white paper with black ink pen of size between 10 to 20kb.
- Scanned thumb impression with black or blue ink pen on white paper of size between 10 to 20 kb.
- Scanned declaration in English on white paper with a black pen and its size should be between 20 to 50 kb.
- All the above documents should be in jpg or in jpeg.
NHB Recruitment Application Fees
|UR and others||Rs 850/-|