NALCO Trade Apprentice Recruitment: National Aluminium Company Limited is inviting candidates to apply for the post of Trade Apprentice. All the candidates who are interested in the above-mentioned post must apply for it online. The officials have already released the application form.
The application process is online as well as offline. The application form has been made available to the candidates on the official web portal of NALCO. The officials are conducting a recruitment drive to fill out 375 vacant posts. So do read the following article till the end to get detailed information about the NALCO Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
NALCO Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The NALCO India Recruitment Form is made available to candidates for a limited period. This means no application form will be accepted by the authority after the last date. The last date to submit the application form is 7 December 2022.
The officials released the notification consisting of the details about the NALCO Trade Apprentice 2022 Recruitment on 16th November 2022. All interested candidates are advised to thoroughly read the notification before they apply online for 375 posts. Readers will see some crucial information about recruitment in our article. For example, the application process, required documents, etc.
nalcoindia.com Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacant Seats||375 vacant posts|
|Training Period||One Year|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|NALCO Application Form Availability Mode||Online & Offline|
Documents Required For ନାଲ୍କୋ ବାଣିଜ୍ୟ ଆପ୍ରେଣ୍ଟିସ୍ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି |
Certain documents are required to apply for NALCO India 2022 Recruitment. The applicants will have to attach the documents mentioned below to the NALCO Trade Apprentice Application Form. Otherwise, the application form will get rejected. Given below is the list of the documents that need to be attached to the NALCO Recruitment Form:
- Proof of NCVTMIS Registration
- Class 10th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- ITI Certificate by NCVT/ SCTE & VT
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable)
- Residence Certificate
- Consent Form from the family member who is a NALCO employee
- Aadhar Card
- Photograph of the candidate
NALCO Trade Apprentice 2022 Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of Recruitment Notification||16th November 2022|
|Commencement of Application process||16th November 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||07th December 2022|
|Publication of Mert List||To be announced|
|Document Verification Process||To be announced|
NALCO Trade Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for the candidates who want to apply for the Trade Apprentice post. Only those candidates will be eligible to apply for the post who will fulfill all the criteria mentioned by the authority. So, let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria for the recruitment:
- Candidates must be citizens of Odisha.
- Should be the nominees of Land Outsees that are affected by the project of NALCO.
- Dependent child or spouse of a NALCO employee or ex-NALCO employee.
- i) Dependent child of NALCO Associates. ii) Applicants belonging to Angul District. iii) Applicants from other districts.
Given below are the educational qualifications required for the respective post:
|Turner, Lab Asst. (C.P), Welder, Machinist, Electrician, Fitter, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Electronic Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, PASAA.||1) Candidates must have passed class 10th from a recognized board under the 10+2 system.|
2) Applicants must be ITI pass out in any relevant trade.
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||1) Aspirants must have passed B.Sc with Physics Honours and Chemistry Honours only.|
How to Apply Online for NALCO Trade Apprentice Recruitment?
All the candidates who want to know the procedure of applying online for recruitment can check this paragraph. We have also given a direct application link below in the article to make the process easy for the candidates. Given below are the steps to apply online for ନାଲ୍କୋ ବାଣିଜ୍ୟ ଆପ୍ରେଣ୍ଟିସ୍ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି |:
- First of all, go to the official website of NCVTMIS Portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org)
- Secondly, register yourself under the NALCO portal by entering all the required details carefully
- After that, find and click on the advertisement available on the official website of NALCO.
- Download and take a printout of the application form and start filling in all the required details in the application form.
- After that, attach all the required documents mentioned in the section below.
- Finally, recheck the application form and attached documents and send them to the below-mentioned address:
Dy.General Manager(HRD) ,
S&P Complex, NALCO, 759145.
Angul (District), Odisha
Process to Fill Out the NALCO Google Form
Applicants will also have to fill out the google form to complete the nalcoindia.com application form. Without filling out the google form, the applicant’s application form will be considered incomplete. So, one must not forget this section at any cost. You can also make the process easy by clicking on the google form direct link available below in the article. The following are the steps to fill out the google form:
- Start the process by visiting the official website and finding the notification of Trade Apprentice.
- After that, scroll through the notification and click on the link available in the notification for the google form.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will get open on the screen.
- Start entering all the required details carefully and once done, recheck the filled-in details.
- At last, click on the submit option available on the last page.
Important Points to Remember
- Candidate must not have undertaken Apprenticeship earlier or even pursued Apprentice training.
- Applicants who have 1 or more years of training or job experience after the attainment of the qualification mentioned are not eligible for recruitment.
- Candidates who have completed their education through distance or part-time mode are also not eligible for the post.
- You can apply for one trade only.
NALCO Trade Apprentice Recruitment: Important Links
|Check the official website||NALCO Portal Link|
|Apply Online for the post||Google Form Link|
Application Form Link
|Check the Recruitment Advertisement||Trade Apprentice Advertisement|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
You can apply for the post by visiting the official porta of NALCO. Or you can just click on the application link available in the article.
After the completion of the application procedure, the officials will release the merit list. All selected candidates will have to appear for document verification.