NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment: The candidates who are seeking recruitment in National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development NABARD can soon apply for the posts of Development Assistants. The authorities have released a short notification informing that the application procedure will commence shortly. Aspirants can check the basic eligibility and vacancy details as available in the notification in the subsequent article. All the details about the post and recruitment are available subsequently. Keep reading further to check the notification and application link.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022
The National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development is all set to recruit Development Assistant/ Development Assistant Hindi. They have announced the availability of 177 vacancies in the department. They have also released a short notification to give brief information pertaining to the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022. Furthermore, the authorities have announced that they shall be releasing the detailed advertisement on the day of application commencement, which is, 15 September 2022.
The candidates who are eligible and interested in getting recruited for either post will have to fill out the application form online. They need to apply before 8 October 2022. Those who will send completely filled applications will be called in for recruitment procedures on various levels. The selection procedure will be announced in the detailed advertisement.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment|
|Authority||National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development NABARD|
|Post||Development Assistant |
Development Assistant Hindi
|Number of Vacancies||177|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement of Application||15 September 2022|
|Application Deadline||10 October 2022|
|Availability of Detailed Advertisement||15 September 2022|
|Selection Procedure||To be Soon Notified|
NABARD Development Assistant Vacancies Details
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development NABARD has announced a total of 177 vacancies for the posts of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant Hindi. Out of these, 173 are for Development Assistants while 4 are for the post of Development Assistants Hindi. Check the detailed vacancies below:
|2.||Development Assistant Hindi||3||0||1||0||0||4|
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Pay Scale
The candidates who will be selected for the recruitment in National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development NABARD will receive gross emoluments of approximately Rs.32,000 on a monthly basis. The authorities have announced a pay scale of Rs.13150 – 750 (3) – 15400 – 900 (4) – 19000 – 1200 (6) – 26200 – 1300 (2) – 28800 – 1480 (3) – 33240 – 1750 (1) –34990 (20 years).
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Development Assist. /Development Asst. Hindi
The authorities have announced the following eligibility conditions. If a candidate wishes to get recruited for the post of Development Assist. / Development Asst. Hindi, they have to be eligible. If the ensuing criterion is not satisfied, the authorities will not recruit the applicants:
- The applicants should be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age limit for the application has been announced as 21 years. This implies that candidates younger than the age of 21 cannot apply for the recruitment.
- The upper age limit has been announced as 35 years. The relaxibility of the maximum age limit has not been announced yet. It is expected that it can be expanded for reserved candidates to allowed extends. The applicants can check precise details in the detailed notification which will release soon.
- The candidates need to hold a graduation degree from a recognised institution.
- In case of candidates seeking recruitment for the post of Development Assistant Hindi, they must have Hindi and English as compulsory or elective or the main subject in the Bachelors.
- Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in the degree.
- For aspirants belonging to reserved categories, that are, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe, Persons With Benchmark Disability, and Ex-Servicemen, pass marks are the aggregate requirement in the bachelor’s degree.
NABARD Developnment Assistant Application Form
Interested prospects can apply for the recruitment from 15 September 2022. The application forms will be made available in an online mode. The aspirants will have to fill out the form through the NABARD portal. In order to apply online, follow the subsequent steps:
- Open the official website of the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development NABARD at www.nabard.org.
- On the Home page, check the option of Career Notices.
- Information regarding recruitment through NABARD will appear on the screen. In order to proceed forward, the candidates are required to tap on Click Here to Continue.
- The latest Career Notices that have been released by NABARD in 2022 will be listed on the screen.
- Check the NABARD – Development Assistant / Development Assistant (Hindi) – 2022 – Recruitment zsecxtion for all relative details.
- Click on Apply Here to open the Application Form.
- The candidates need to fill out the Online Form in a proper manner by entering all the required details and uploading the necessary documents.
- Finally, pay the applicable fee for the recruitment application.
- Click on Submit and Print out a copy of completely filled application form for convenience in the future.
NABARD Recruitment Application Fee
The authorities have not yet informed regarding any application fee for the online form for NABARD Development Assistant Online Form. However, they have announced that all the detailed information will be released in the advertisement that will be published on 15 September 2022. The aspirants must check this space for all the regular updates pertaining to recruitment.
|Official Portal||National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development NABARD|
|Click>>||NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Application Form|
|Donwload>>||NABARD Development Asst and Development Asst Hindi Recruitment Notification pdf|
The application forms for the recruitment of posts of Development Asst. and Development Asst. Hindi in the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development NABARD department will be available from 15 September 2022.
The last date to fill out the application form for the Development Assistant Vacancies in the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development NABARD department has been announced as 10 September 2022.
The candidates will be required to apply for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022 in an online mode by filling out the application form through the official portal of the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development at www.nabard.org.
Football 2022 Standing Updates --> FIFA World Cup 2022 points table
177 vacant positions of Development Assistant in NABARD are available for recruitment in 2022. 173 of these vacancies are for Development Asst. while 4 are for Development Asst. Hindi.