MSCWB Recruitment 2022: Apply online @mscwb.org– West Bengal Municipal Corporation (MSCWB) has invited the notification for posts of Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical) and posts under the recruitment notification 10 of 2022. Applicants who have a diploma Certificate in Electrical Engineering from the state council may apply for the post. Also, those who have qualifications in EE may also apply. The last date to submit the application for the post is 6th August 2022. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment and are eligible for it may apply for the recruitment from the official website or the link available on this page. The other details about the MSCWB recruitment 2022 are given below.
MSCWB Recruitment 2022
The Municipal Corporation of West Bengal has notified the notification for the recruitment of a sub-assistant Engineer. Both male and female applicants who have not attained So, those who are interested in recruitment may first go through this article to know the other details about the post.
MSCWB Recruitment 2022: Overview
Let’s have a look at some important details of the recruitment
|Name of the recruitment body||West Bengal Municipal Corporation (WBMC)|
|Name of the post||Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil/electrical/mechanical)|
|Number of posts||7|
|Age||Upto 37 years|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Pay-scale||Under Pay Level 12|
|Selection procedure||Written Test and Personality test|
MSCWB Recruitment 2022
- Having a Diploma Certificate in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
- Or having higher education qualification in EE, Civil, or Mechanical
- The maximum age for the post is 37 years.
Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment may first know, whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not and what are the duties which may fall under the job. So, to know that check the information which we have furnished below
Those candidates who have been applied for the post will be shortlisted first for the written examination and personality test. And those who qualify the same will have to undergo the field test
MSCWB Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
MSCWB Recruitment 2020 Sub-Assistant
Eligibility Criteria and duties
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 37 years
Relaxation in age
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC (A & B): 3 years
Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical): in their respective branches (civil/ mechanical/ electrical) candidates must hold the diploma certificate from the state council for Engineering & Technical Education or equivalent to it.
MSCWB Recruitment 2022: Important Points
- If you are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria then apply for the post before the due date.
- Fill out the form carefully and upload the documents in the recommended size
- You can pay the application online as well as offline mode
- After submitting the form must take the printout of the application form for future reference
- If any of the candidates applying for the post and currently working for any other government department then he/she need to submit the NOC from their competent authority.
- If at any stage it is found that you are not eligible for the post then the candidature of the candidates will be canceled.
- The selection procedure and scheme of the examination will be announced in the due course time.
The application fee will vary with the categories of the candidates and it will be non-refundable.
|Category||Fees||Processing charge||Bank charge|
|UR/OBC (A&B):||Rs. 150||Rs. 50||Rs. 20|
|SC/ST/PH||–||Rs. 50||Rs. 20|
Scheme of examination and syllabus
The examination scheme is not being notified yet by the department. According to the official notification, they will release it in due course time on their website. Once it was available we will update the same in this section. So stay tuned for further updates.
Documents Required to Upload
While filling the application form candidates need to upload their photograph and signature. So before filling the application form you need to keep your documents in scanned form.
- Scan your latest passport size photograph
- The size of the scan file should be between 10kb to 50kb
- Candidates you need to put your signature on white paper with a black pen
- And the size of the scanned file must be 5kb to 20kb.
Apply Online for MSCWB Recruitment 2022
Those candidates who are interested in the post and wanted to apply may follow the procedure which we have given below:
- Firstly, they need to visit the official website of the corporation
- Now they need to click on apply online button which is available on the home page.
- Now on the next page, you need to select the post you are interested in
- As you select the post, the only apply link will be available click on that
- Now on the next you have to log in to the account if you had registered already then enter the same details here but if you are new then you need to click on sign up button to register first
- For new registration, you need to fill out a form with basic details
- After registering successfully you will receive an email that your account has been successfully created
- After doing registration the application form for the post will appear to you. in this you have to enter your personal, and academic details.
- Upload the photograph and signature to their places.
- After filling all the details the application form will now be there for review. you need to check all the details carefully because once it was submitted you cannot do any changes further.
- Now after submitting it, you have to pay the application through.
- You can pay the fee through any mode whether offline or online.
- After making the payment you need to click on the “Click here” button to take the print out of the application form.
- While those who have paid their fee through offline mode they can take their printout from the “my account” section
- And once your application has been submitted you will get the email, that your application has been registered successfully.
Application will be accepted till 6th August 2022.
You may apply online through the official website of the corporation