MSCB Recruitment 2020 @ www.mscbank.com|The MSCB (Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank) released a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Trainee Joint manager, Trainee Officer Grade-II, Trainee Junior Officer and Trainee Clerk. The candidates who want to apply for the MSCB Recruitment 2020 can apply offline.
The authority has mentioned the last date to apply i.e. 16th March 2020 for a total of 164 Posts. The applicant should be sent before this date. A huge number of candidates will be applying for this post and hence it is very mandatory to provide you with important information regarding the MSCB Bank Recruitment 2020.
In this article, we will be giving you essential details about the MSCB Recruitment 2020 Examination Details, Syllabus, Vacancies, etc.
MSCB Bank Trainee Recruitment 2020
The Maharastra Cooperative Bank has announced the total vacancy of 164 for the post of Trainee Officer/Clerk/Manager. The application fee for the candidates who wish to apply for the post is mentioned in the table of important details. The candidates can apply through visiting the official portal of the MSCB i.e www.mscbank.com|
The Maharastra Cooperative Bank was established in 1911 in Mumbai. It is an apex cooperative bank in the state of Maharastra. The bank is widely spread in the state of Maharastra with 6 regional Offices and 57 Branches.
The bank provides a great job opportunity for the aspirants who are into the banking preparations. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must apply for the recruitment of posts listed by the authority.
Please refer to the article, for more information about the complete details regarding the Maharastra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Maharastra Cooperative Bank Vacancy Details 2020
The authority has released a total of 164 posts. The complete details of the vacancy are mentioned below in the table. Please refer to the category wise distribution of vacancies.
|Name of the Post||Number of Post||General||Schedule Caste||Schedule Tribe||VJ-A||NT-B||NT-C||NT-D||OBC||SBS||EWS||SEBC|
|Officer Grade-II (Trainee)||47||14||06||03||01||01||01||01||09||01||04||06|
|Junior Officer (Trainee)||12||04||01||01||01||–||–||–||02||–||01||02|
|Joint Manager (Trainee)||02||01||01||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
Gen – General, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribes, NT – Nomadic Tribes – A-(Vimukt Jati), NT – B, NT – C, NT – D, OBC – Other Backward Classes, SBC – Special Backward Class, EWS – Economically Weaker Section, SEBC – Socially and Economically Backward Class.
MSCB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
The candidates are looking for the eligibility criteria for the recruitment in Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank 2020. The crucial date for the eligibility criteria is 31.12.2019. In the article below, we have mentioned the complete eligibility criteria for the Recruitment 2020.
Please refer to the table for eligibility criteria including the prescribed age limit by the authority, and for more updates do not forget to bookmark our page.
|Name of the post||Education Qualification as on 31.12.2019||Experience as on 31.12.2019||Age limit|
|Clerk (Trainee)||Graduate in any discipline||Not applicable.||21 to 28 years|
|Officer Grade-II (Trainee)||Post Graduate in any discipline||Minimum 5-year experience as an IT Help Desk Technician out of which min. 2 years in banking domain.||35 to 40 years|
|Junior Officer (Trainee)||Graduate in any discipline|
BE/ BTech in CS/ IT/ MCA
|Minimum 3-year experience required as a Network Administrator in the banking domain.||30 to 35 years|
|Joint Manager (Trainee)||BE/ BTech in CS/ IT/ MCA||Minimum 10 yrs. experience required in IT and Networking security out of which minimum 5 years in banking IT security domain||35 to 40 years|
For the post in which the experience is required, the candidates who have cleared the JAIIB and CAIIB will be preferred.
Maharashtra Cooperative Bank Important Details
The essential details regarding the MSCB are mentioned in the article below. The table contains some of the important links which will redirect you to the important contents of the official website.
For more details, please refer to the table below-:
|Authority||Maharastra State Cooperative Bank (MSCB)|
|Category||“MSCB Recruitment 2020”|
|Advt. No.||1/MSC Bank/2019-2020|
|Post||Trainee Joint manager|
Trainee Officer Grade-II
Trainee Junior Officer
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting Date of Application||25th February 2020|
|Last date to apply||16th March 2020|
|Application Fees||For officer Cadre– General/ OBC/ SBC/ EWS/ SEBC-Rs 1770/- and Other Remaining caste Rs 885/- |
For clerical Cadre– General/ OBC/ SBC/ EWS/ SEBC-Rs 1180/- and Other Remaining caste Rs 590/-
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Official Notification||MSCB Recruitment 2020|
How to apply for MSCB Recruitment 2020
The candidates who want to apply for the MSCB examinations can follow the simple steps mentioned in the passage. Through the given steps candidates can easily fill the application form.
please refer to the steps given below to fill the offline application form.
- Visit the official website of MSCB @ www.mscb.com
- The homepage will appear on the screen. Click on the career section from the homepage.
- Search for the keyword “Recruitment of Clerks, Junior Officers, Officer Grade-II and Information Technology Officers in the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd, Mumbai” and click on it.
- The notification will appear on the screen. Yous can also download the notification directly through just one click on the link provided above in the table of important details.
- Check your eligibility from the notification.
- Download the notification along with the Annexure-1 in it.
- Fill the details asked in the Annexure-1.
- Affix your recent passport size photo in the application form.
- After filling the application form, Review it properly.
- The application fee should be paid through NEFT mode of payment.
- The application should be sent to the address mentioned below.
Fee Payment Details
|Beneficiary Name||Service Charges Received.|
|Bank Name||The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai.|
|Type of Account||Current Account.|
|Bank Address||Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Smruti Bhavan, 9, Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Lane, Fort, Mumbai – 400001. Ph.No. 022-22800676 / 682.|
|Banking Current Account No||0002117030003304|
General Instructions for Candidates
- The candidate who has scored 60% and more than in the graduation are eligible for the posts. In the case of CGPA, the same should be converted into percentage and then mentioned in the application form.
- The candidate should have proper knowledge of Marathi (Writing, Speaking, Reading) is essential, in addition to English & Hindi.
- The training period shall be of 12 months for Joint Manager, Officer Grade-II, Junior Officers followed with the probation period of 6 months. It is only after successful completion of the trainee period, probation period & screening test that the candidate will be considered for confirmation in the respective category in the services of the Bank.
- Reserve category applying under general are not eligible to claim any concession and relaxation in fee and age.
- During the training period, the Joint Manager/ Officers Gr.II / Junior officers / Clerks will be eligible for a stipend that is fixed for per month Rs.30,000/- Rs.20,000/- Rs.15,000/- & Rs.10,000/- respectively.
- After the completion of the training period the candidate will receive the salary as follows 1)Joint Manager Rs.70,000/- 2) Officer Grade-II Rs.60,000/- 3) Junior Officer Rs.45,000/- 4) Clerk Rs.30,000/-
- The fee is to be paid through NEFT mode only. No cash or any other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Vacancies reserved for the OBC category are available only to the ‘Non Creamy layer’ OBC candidates. ‘Creamy layer’ OBC candidates should indicate their category as ‘General’.
The IT candidates will not be given onsite training.
A candidate can apply for one post and one category only. Application for more than one post is not allowed.
The candidates appearing for the officer cadre have to clear the written examination followed with the Interview process and Document verification process.
Yes, the knowledge of Marathi language is essential (Writing, Speaking, Reading) in addition to English and Hindi.