Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently released an advertisement for Maharashtra Gazetted Civil Services Combined Preliminary Examination 2024. Under that, the officials invite candidates for the Rajyaseva, Forest and Civil Engineering Services. Interested ones can apply for the MPSC Rajyaseva Notification 2024. The authority released the application form on 5 January 2024.
No offline applications will be considered for the mpsc.gov.in Rajyaseva engagement drive. Check details regarding the recruitment like the application submission process, vacancies, eligibility and more.
MPSC Rajyaseva Notification 2024
The application process will remain active for a limited period. So, one must submit the form before the deadline to avoid errors. The last date to submit the MPSC Rajyaseva Notification Application Form is 25 January 2024. One should qualify each recruitment round to get selected.
The application fee is also compulsory to pay. So, the application fee is Rs. 544/- for candidates belonging to the Unreserved category. Applicants belonging to the Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Orphans/ Disabled categories must pay Rs. 344/-
mpsc.gov.in Rajyaseva Notification 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission
|Name of the Examination
|Maharashtra Gazetted Civil Services Combined Preliminary Examination 2024
|Rajyaseva, Civil Engineering Services and Forest Services
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Application Form Availability Status
|Authorized Web Portal
Eligibility Criteria for the MPSC Rajyaseva Notification 2024
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for positions advertised under the MPSC Rajyaseva Notification. Please note that reading and attaining the conditions set by the authority is compulsory. Interested ones can get details regarding it by checking the eligibility pdf available below:
MPSC Rajyaseva Notification Vacancy Details
The officials have advertised a total of 274 vacancies. These vacancies are broadly divided into different positions. Check the table available below to get Department-Wise Vacancy details:
|General Administration Department
|Soil and Water Conservation Department
|Revenue and Forest Department
Maharashtra PSC Rajyaseva Notification: Important Dates
|Display of the recruitment advertisement
|29 December 2023
|Start of the online application process
|5 January 2024
|Deadline for the online application process
|25 January 2024
|Last date to pay the application fee through online mode
|25 January 2024
|Last date to take challan copy for payment by SBI
|28 January 2024
|Deadline for paying the application fee by currency
|29 January 2024
|Date of Civil Services Combined Preliminary Examination
|28 April 2024
|Date of MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Exam
|14 to 16 December 2024
How to apply for the MPSC Rajyaseva Notification 2024?
Applicants who want to know the process which can help the users till the end of the application submission have landed on the correct section. Given below are the steps which need to be shadowed to apply for the MPSC Rajyaseva Notification:
- Commence the process by visiting the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission, i.e., https://mpsc.gov.in/
- The landing page will open directly on the respective screen.
- So, you need to locate the online Facilities option and others at the top of the screen.
- Once you click on that option, a menu will drop down on the same screen.
- After that, you must tap the Online Application System option to open a new page on the respective device.
- Three sections will be available there, and you need to move to the Registration section and tap the link available for the New User Registration.
- Complete the online registration process by providing some basic details and submitting them.
- After that, you need to tap on the login button, provide login credentials and get hold of the application form.
- Start entering details on the application form like personal information, educational qualification information, etc.
- After that, you need to attach the scanned files of the asked documents such as passport-sized photographs, signatures and others.
- Now, users will land on the last stage of the application process, where one must pay the requisite application fee by selecting the preferred payment gateway.
- Finally, check the whole application form again and tap the submit button to complete the process.
MPSC Rajyaseva Notification 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|MPSC Official Website Link
|MPSC Rajyaseva Application Link
|MPSC Rajyaseva Notification Link
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials issue the Maharashtra PSC Rajyaseva Notification Application Form?
Readers are informed that the officials have started the online application process for candidates on 5 January 2024. The application window accepting applications will be deactivated on 25 January 2024.
How to resolve queries regarding the application process
In case, any candidate has any query or problem regarding the online application process, then they can take the help of the concerned authority by using the contact details mentioned below:
Ph./ No.: 7303821822 / 18001234275
Which documents need to be uploaded to the mpsc.gov.in Rajyaseva application form?
Candidates will have to upload the following documents to the application form:
1. Scanned copy of applicant’s recent photograph: Maximum Size- 50 KB and Format- jpg or .jpeg only.
2. Scanned copy of applicant’s signature: Maximum Size- 50 KB and Format- .jpg or .jpeg format only.
3. Aadhar card, Domicile certificate (if applicable), Non-creamy-layer certificate (if applicable), Cast /EWS certificate (if applicable) and Other Certificates
What is the selection process for the MPSC Rajyaseva Notification?
After the completion of the application process, the authority will conduct the combined preliminary exam in April 2024. After that, the officials will conduct the main exam for shortlisted candidates and then the final selection will be made.