Maharashtra Public Service Commission is inviting applications for the posts of Assistant Section Officer, Sub-Inspector of Police and others. All interested candidates can now apply for the recruitment by submitting the application form. The application process starts on 18 September 2023. The deadline for submitting the MPSC Group B Mains Application Form is 3 October 2023.
MPSC Group B Mains Application 2023
The official portal of MPSC holds a direct link to the application form. Apart from online, there is no other way of submitting the Maharashtra PSC Group B Mains Application Form. The officials will select candidates for the position by conducting the main exam. Get information regarding the application process, application fee and others on this page.
Maharashtra PSC Group B Mains Application 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group B Posts|
|For Exam||Mains Examination|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
MPSC Group B Mains Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned positions. Every candidate needs to fulfil the conditions mentioned here to become eligible. The officials will accept applications and select candidates for the position who are eligible only. Refer to the eligibility mentioned below set by the concerned officials:
- The minimum age of candidates applying for the post of Assistant Room Officer should be at least 18 years and 19 years old for the rest of the post.
- The maximum age of candidates should be a maximum of 38 years old and 39 years old for Sub-Inspector Police.
- The officials have also provided some years of relaxation in the maximum age limit for different categories.
- Interested aspirants must possess a relevant degree in the respective field from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates must be able to speak, write and read Marathi language fluently.
- Aspirants must have completed the Internship or workshop by the deadline of the application process.
Scroll down the page and click on the recruitment advertisement link to check the upper age limit relaxation and required physical standards.
mpsc.gov.in Group B Mains Vacancy Details
The officials have advertised various vacancies for the Group B Recruitment drive. The officials are going to fill in every vacancy through this recruitment drive. Please note that the officials hold all rights to change the number of advertised vacancies through the recruitment drive. The number of vacancies is further divided into different departments and categories. Below is the table showing Department-Wise Vacancy details:
|Assistant Section Officer|
(Various Ministries Administrative Departments)
|Assistant Section Officer|
(Office of Maharashtra Public Service Commission)
|State Tax Inspector, Group B||159 Posts|
|Sub-Inspector of Police||374 Posts|
|Sub-Registrar (Grade- II)/ Inspector of Stamps||49 Posts|
MPSC Group B Mains Application Fee
Applicants will also have to pay the prescribed application fee while applying for the recruitment. The application process will not completed without paying the application fee. The officials have provided multiple payment gateways to pay the application fee. The fee is non-refundable.
Once it is submitted, no request regarding a refund will be entertained. The officials will reject applications submitted without fee or incomplete fee. The application fee varies for different categories. Check out the table mentioned below to check Category-Wise Application Fee:
|BC/ Orphans/ PWD||Rs. 344/-|
MPSC Group B Mains Application: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment advertisement||15 September 2023|
|Commencement of the application process||18 September 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||3 October 2023|
|Last date of paying the fee through online mode||3 October 2023|
|Last date of taking the fee payment challan from SBI||5 October 2023|
|Last date of application fee payment by currency||6 October 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||5 November 2023|
How to fill out the MPSC Group B Mains Application 2023 Form?
Readers will get a detailed application submission process under this section. The following are the steps to submit the MPSC Group B Mains Application 2023 Form successfully:
- First of all, go to the official portal of the MPSC with this link: https://mpsc.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page will open on the respective device.
- Thirdly, click on the Online Facilities option and a drop-down menu will open.
- There you must click on the Online Application System and the device will open a new page.
- Afterwards, you need to tap on the New User Registration and the form will open on the screen.
- Provide the details on the registration form and get access to the application form through login credentials.
- Start entering the details in the application form and move towards the next step.
- After that, upload documents to the application form carefully and then the next step will appear.
- Select the payment gateway and provide the details related to it carefully.
- Finally, click on the submit option to complete the process
MPSC Group B Mains Application: Important Links
|Apply Online||MPSC Group B Mains Application Link|
|Visit the Website||MPSC Website Link|
|Check Out||MPSC Group B Mains Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time period for submitting the mpsc.gov.in Group B Mains Application Form?
Interested candidates will be able to submit the application form between 18 September to 3 October 2023. After the deadline, no application will be accepted.
Which documents need to be uploaded to the Maharashtra PSC Group B Mains Application Form?
Applicants will have to upload their photographs and signatures to the application form. Both documents must be uploaded in the jpeg or jpg format.