MPSC Group A & B Recruitment (Date Extended to 3rd April): Recently, a new recruitment notification has been released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The concerned authority is inviting applicants to apply for the Maharashtra Gazetted Civil Services Common Preliminary Examination 2023. The officials are deciding to fill out Group A and B posts through the recruitment process. Aspirants who are interested in these posts or were waiting should definitely try applying for them. The application process has not started as of now.
The application window is active from 2nd March 2023. Through the Maharashtra PSC Group A & B Recruitment drive, a total of 673 vacant posts are going to be filled in. One must read this article till the end to get every essential detail related to the MPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2023.
MPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2023 Notification
The application as well as other recruitment processes will be conducted online. No offline application will be considered for recruitment by the selection committee. The official website of MPSC is responsible for conducting the whole application procedure and other recruitment procedures. The recruitment notification was released online on 24th February 2023. The officials published the notification before the mpsc.gov.in Group A & B Application Form so that applicants can know in detail about the recruitment before starting the application procedure.
The application window will be disabled by the authority on 3rd April 2023. No application will be considered for the post afterwards. The link provided for the application in this article will get activated after the official publication of the application form. For the moment, readers can get the details about the vacancies, important dates, etc, through this article.
Maharashtra PSC Group A & B Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of Recruitment Advertisement||24th February 2023|
|Commencement of Online Application||02nd March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application & fee online||3rd April 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee through Challan||6th April 2023|
|Preliminary Examination Date||4th June 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 21st and 28th October 2023|
Highlights of mpsc.gov.in Group A & B Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Maharashtra Gazetted Civil Services Common Preliminary Examination|
|Group||Groups A and B|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
महाराष्ट्र लोकसेवा आयोग गट अ आणि ब भरती Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing the eligibility that must be attained by the candidates to become eligible for recruitment. The following is the list of required eligibility conditions:
- Aspirants should be citizens of India.
- The minimum age of aspirants should be at least 18/ 19 years old.
- The maximum age of candidates applying for Group A and B posts should be 38 years old.
- The education qualification required for the posts varies from post to post. You can just click on the link provided below and get the essential educational qualification for the respective post:
MPSC Group A & B Recruitment Educational Qualification
MPSC Group A & B Recruitment Vacancy Details
|General Administration Department||295 Vacancies|
|Public Works Department||15 Vacancies|
|Department of Medical Education and Medicines||194 Vacancies|
|Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Water Resources, Soil and Water Conservation||130 Vacancies|
|Food and Civil Department||39 Vacancies|
|Total||673 Vacant Posts|
Have a look at:
- Maharashtra GDS Result 2023
- MPSC Town Planner Result 2023
- MPSC Statistical Officer Result 2023
- Maharashtra Ration Card 2023
How to apply online for the MPSC Group A & B Recruitment?
The following block has been prepared to provide the step-wise process to submit applications online. Aspirants who will first register themselves on the portal will find the application process easier. So follow these steps and apply for महाराष्ट्र लोकसेवा आयोग गट अ आणि ब भरती:
- The process will commence once the applicants will live on the official website of MPSC through the link provided here: https://mpsc.gov.in/
- Now you must find the Online Application System option available under the section of Online Facilities.
- Click on the respective link after finding it and a new page will get appear on the screen.
- You will first have to register yourself by providing simple details about yourself such as email id, mobile number, etc.
- After that, log in with your details and get access to the application form.
- Now start filling out the blank details on the application form carefully and then proceed further by uploading the required documents.
- Lastly, the next step is to pay the application fee by choosing the payment gateway and other details.
- Once, all the steps are completed, take a preview of the online application and do the final submission.
- As the application form might be needed in the further recruitment process, so one must keep a copy of it and the receipt safe.
Application Fee for MPSC Group A & B Recruitment
The application fee also needs to be paid before the final submission. Or else, the application process cannot be fully completed. There is some variation in the application fee applicable for different categories. The following is the table showing Category-Wise Application Fee:
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 394/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 294/-|
|Ex-Servicemen Category||Rs. 44/-|
MPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Go to the authorized portal||MPSC Website Link|
|Read the Advertisement||MPSC Group A & B Recruitment Advertisement|
|Application Link||Check here|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials are all set to release the application form online on the official web portal of MPSC on 2nd March 2023.
Aspirants must keep their identity card (aadhar card will be preferred), educational qualification certificates, caste certificates, PWD certificates, Date of birth Proof, etc while filling out the application form.
Aspirants can easily access the application form through the official web portal of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. They can also click on the direct application link to make the process easier. The link will be activated shortly.