Maharashtra Public Service Commission released the advertisement on 19th May 2023. The officials are inviting applications for the post of Civil Judge through the advertisement. All readers who are interested in becoming a part of this recruitment drive can submit the application form. The officials started the application process on 24th May 2023 at 02.00 PM.
The official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission holds the direct link to the application form. Read the following article thoroughly to get updates on the MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
The officials have decided to fill around 114 vacancies through this recruitment process. The submission mode of the application process is online. All citizens of India are being invited to this Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Recruitment drive. It is crucial to thoroughly read the official recruitment advertisement to check out the detailed information regarding recruitment.
The last date to submit the Maharashtra Civil Judge application form to the concerned authority is 13th June 2023. The delay in the application submission will not be entertained by the authority. We have also mentioned the details related to the eligibility, vacancy, application fees and others on this page.
mpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||114 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
महाराष्ट्र दिवाणी न्यायाधीश भरती 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All readers interested in Civil Judge Recruitment can check the required eligibility here. Given below are the eligibility criteria for the महाराष्ट्र दिवाणी न्यायाधीश भरती:
- The minimum age limit for interested candidates should be at least 21 years old as on 19th May 2023.
- The maximum age for candidates applying as Fresh Law Graduates should be 25 years old for Amagas and 30 years old for OBC.
- The maximum age limit for candidates applying as Lawyers, Attorneys, or Advocates should be 35 years old for Amagas and 40 years old for OBC.
- The maximum age for candidates applying as Ministerial Staff should be 45 years old for Amagas and 50 years old for OBC.
- Educational Qualification and Experience:
|Fresh Law Graduates||Must possess a law degree by qualifying each exam on the first attempt and have scored at least 55% in the master’s degree of law.||–|
|Lawyers, attorneys, or advocates||Must have a degree in law||At least 3 years of experience in the legal profession as a Lawyer, attorney, or advocate in the Court of Bombay or its subordinate.|
|Ministerial Staff||Must possess a law degree by qualifying each exam on the first attempt and have scored at least 55% in the master’s degree of law.||Must have at least 3 years of experience in law after graduation.|
Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Application Fee 2023
The application fee is an integral part of the application process, requiring all candidates to make a payment to complete the application form. There are multiple methods available for submitting the application fee.
However, it is crucial to exercise caution while making the payment, as the fee is non-refundable. To obtain information about the application fee, interested candidates can refer to the table provided below:
|Open Category||Rs. 394/-|
|Backward Classes||Rs. 294/-|
|PWD Candidates||Rs. 294/-|
How to apply online for the MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023?
All interested candidates who are going to fill out the application form can first check its detailed procedure in this paragraph. Given below are the steps to fill out the mpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Application Form:
- First of all, you should visit the authorized web portal of Maharashtra PSC through the link mentioned here: https://mpsc.gov.in/
- You should click on the Online Facilities option available on the home page.
- A menu will drop down on the screen where you must find and tap on the Online Application System.
- A new page will form on the screen. There you will have to go to the Registration section attached on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the New User Registration option and finally, the registration form will get open on the screen.
- Start entering all the asked details on the application form carefully and submit them.
- Now, use the registration details for login and finally get access to the application form.
- Start providing personal, educational and other details and then move to the next step.
- After that, you must upload the documents asked in the application form and again move forward.
- Finally, pay the application fee by using the preferred payment method and do the final submission of the online application.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the application process||24th May 2023 (14.00 Hrs)|
|Last date to submit the online application||13th June 2023 (23.59 Hrs)|
|Last date to submit the online application fee||13th June 2023 (23.59 Hrs)|
|Deadline to submit the fee through SBI Challan||15th June 2023 (23.59 Hrs)|
|Last date to submitting the fee through cash||16th June 2023 (Till bank working hours)|
|Preliminary Examination Date||9th September 2023|
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website||MPSC Website Link|
|Apply Online||MPSC Civil Judge Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority is going to conduct the preliminary exam to select candidates followed by the main exam. After that, the authority will conduct the Interview and then the final selection for recruitment will be done.
Candidates can submit the application form for the above-mentioned post between 24th May 2023 to 13th June 2023. After the deadline, no application will be entertained.
Aspirants can easily access the application form by visiting the official website of MPSC or by clicking on the direct application link available on the page.