MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023 (Last Date): The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon and Veterinary Extension Officer. The candidates who find themselves eligible can apply for recruitment from the 10th of April, 2023 and the last date to fill up the application form is 9 May, 2023.
The candidates should note that the authority will only accept online applications through the official websites i.e. www.mponline.gov.in and www.mppsc.mp.gov.in.The authorities strictly stated that applications from any other mode will not be accepted by the authorities.
MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023 Notification
The candidates planning to apply to the MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023 are advised to not wait for the last date of filling up the application form. As of the last date many candidates might face problems due to the large influx of applications. This can be considered one of the finest opportunities for the applicants as the authorities have released a total of 80 vacancies for the aspirants.
In this article, we will provide each and every piece of information regarding VAS recruitment by the MP Pradesh Public Service Commission. It will surely prove to be helpful for the candidates for filling up the application form.
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs Notification 2023 – Overview
The candidates can have a look at the below table as it will present the important facts related to the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023.
|Recruitment For||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon / Veterinary Extension Officer|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||80|
|Application Mode will be||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview / Personality Test|
|Minimum Education Requirements||Veterinary Science Graduate|
|Location of Job||Madhya Pradesh|
- MPPGCL Recruitment 2023
- MP Cooperative Bank PO Recruitment 2023
- MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023
- MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Educational Qualifications
To appear in the VAS examination, the candidate has to fulfil the eligibility criteria in terms of Education as well as Age. Here we have provided the educational qualifications required by the authorities. The Educational Qualification required is as follows:
- The applicant should have done graduation in veterinary science from an authorized university or institute.
- In addition to the above qualification, the candidate should have registered themselves in the MP State Veterinary Council and should have registered before the advertisement date. The registration should be a permanent one.
The candidates should have completed 21 years of age and should not have completed the age of 40 years. The cardinal date for calculating the age upper and lower age limit will be the 1st of January, 2024. In addition to this, many candidates belonging to the reserved category can check the age reservations in the official notification. The download link of the VAS official notification has been provided in the ‘Important Links’ section below.
How to apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Recruitment 2023?
As of now, the authorities have not activated the link for applying for VAS Recruitment 2023. However, the candidates can go through the below steps and can apply for the VAS recruitment as soon as it becomes active. The steps are as given below:
- To begin with, the process, Open the official website of the MPPSC at https://www.mppsc.mp.gov.in/
- Now candidates will find the homepage of MPPSC on their screen.
- On the left side of the homepage, there will be a link ‘Apply Online’.Click on that link.
- A new page will open up on the screen.
- Here search for ‘Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023’.After finding it, check for the link provided there. Click on that link.
- The candidate has to first register if not applied before.
- Click on the register icon and fill up the basic details. Fill in a valid email id and contact number.
- After successful registration, the applicants will receive login credentials through the mail and phone number.
- Login using that and after logging in fill out the educational details. Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents required.
- Now make the payment and submit the application form afterwards.
- Eventually, take out the printout of the filled-up application form for future reference.
|OBC-NL, ST, PwBD and SC of Madhya Pradesh||Rs 250/-|
|Other Categories including residents outside of MP||Rs 500/-|
MPPSC VAS Recruitment Vacancy Details
The MPPSC Veterinary Extention Officer or the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023 exhibits a total of 80 vacancies. Out of the 80 vacancies, 22 vacancies have been allotted to the General category. The authorities have also reserved 26 vacancies for women candidates. For more information, candidates can check out the official notification.
|Commencement of the online application and fee payment||10-04-2023(From 12 noon)|
|Deadline of the online application submission and application fee payment||09-05-2023(Till 12 noon)|
|Application Form Correction Window||From the 17th of April, 2023 to the 11th of May, 2023(Till 12 noon)|
|Apply Here>>||MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023|
|Download Here>>||MPPSC VAS Recruitment Notification 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
No, there is no such provision for filling up the application form through offline mode. The candidates have to fill out the form via online mode only.
The candidate can contact the below details in case of any query related to filling up the online application form:
-Contact Numbers- 0755-6720220 and 0755-67520221
In case of any correction in the application form, the candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 50 for every correction to be done.