Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission issued a new recruitment advertisement on 5 September 2023. The officials have informed about the State Service Examination 2023 through the advertisement. Interested candidates will have to fill out the application form to apply for the MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment.
According to the official advertisement, the authority commenced the application process on 22 September 2023. Apart from online, there is no offline mode available for the submission of the application form. Get information regarding the recruitment like the eligibility conditions, application fee, etc., through the following article.
MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment
The official website of MPPSC will include a direct link to the application form. The officials have decided to fill 227 vacant posts by conducting the recruitment drive. Candidates must read the whole advertisement before applying for recruitment. It includes every detail that a person needs to apply for the posts.
The application process will be conducted for a limited period. According to the official schedule, the application process is scheduled to end on 16th October 2023. We will be updating all the latest updates related to recruitment under this page.
mppsc.mp.gov.in SSE 2023 Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||State Service Examination 2023|
|Advertisement Number||31/ 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||227 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Issued|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
मध्य प्रदेश राज्य सेवा परीक्षा भर्ती Eligibility
The officials have set the eligibility conditions for candidates who are interested in the recruitment. The authority will consider candidates eligible for the post only if they will fulfil all the mentioned conditions. Below are the required eligibility conditions set by the concerned authority:
- Interested candidates must have completed graduation in any respective discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- The minimum age of candidates applying for the post should be at least 21 years old as of 1 January 2024.
- The maximum age of candidates should be a maximum of 33 Years Old for Uniformed Posts and 40 years old for Non-Uniformed Posts.
- Get more details like physical standard details and others on the official recruitment advertisement available below.
MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment Vacancies
The authority has advertised a total of 227 vacant posts. The number of vacancies is further divided into various departments and categories. The following table will provide category-wise vacancy details:
MPPSC SSE Application Fee
The officials have set the application fee for the above-mentioned recruitment. The application fee submission is one of the steps of the application process. The fee payment process cannot be skipped or else they will not be able to submit the application form.
If the authority receives an application form with an incomplete fee or no fee then they will reject those applications. The officials have provided multiple payment modes for the payment of fees. However, the authority will charge Rs. 40/- as an online portal fee. Below is the table showing application fee details:
|SC, ST and OBC of MP||Rs. 250/-|
|PWD Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Madhya Pradesh SSE 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment advertisement||5 September 2023|
|Commencement of the application process||22 September 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||16 October 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||8 December 2023|
|Date of the Examination||17 December 2023|
How to apply for the MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment?
All candidates who are interested in the recruitment drive will have to fill out the application form. The following are the steps through which you can apply for the MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment:
- First of all, you should visit the official website of the MPPSC with the available link address: https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, find and click on the Apply Online link available on the right side of the screen.
- Afterwards, a new page will open on the screen. Locate the Recruitment name for the State Service Examination 2023 and click on the link available in front of it.
- Now, you must find the application link on a new portal and read all the available instructions carefully.
- After that, the application form will finally open on the screen.
- Note down all the details on the application form carefully and move towards the next step.
- Now, you need to upload the required documents to the application form carefully and within the specifications.
- Afterwards, move towards the last step of the application process i.e., Fee Payment.
- Select the payment gateway, provide the payment details and finally pay the application fee.
- Take a look back at the application form once again and click on the submit link to complete the application process.
MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment: Important Links
|Application Link||Available Now|
|Visit the Website||MPPSC Website Link|
|Check Out||MPPSC SSE Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the mppsc.mp.gov.in SSE Application Form?
According to the official recruitment advertisement, the authority will start the application process on 22 September 2023.
Can we make changes to the application form after the deadline?
The officials have provided a separate time limit for the application correction process. As per the official schedule, the application process will commence from 25 September to 23 October 2023.
What is the selection process for the Madhya Pradesh SSE Recruitment?
After the completion of the application process, the authority will prepare the admit card for registered candidates. After that, the officials will conduct the exam to select candidates.
What documents will be needed to apply for the MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment?
Aspirants must keep the following documents while applying for recruitment:
Photo Identification Card, Educational Qualification Certificate, Date of Birth Proof, Category Certificate, PWD Certificate and others.