MPPSC Recruitment 2023: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has finally released the recruitment notification for the posts of Principal Grade – I / Deputy Director / Principal Grade – II/ Assistant Director (Technical). All candidates who are interested in any of the above-mentioned posts should apply for them. The recruitment process will start when the Madhya Pradesh PSC Application Form will be released. It is informed that the application procedure for recruitment is currently inactive.
As per the notification, the application will remain active till 17th May 2023 at 12.00 Noon. The application form can be accessed through the MPPSC official website. Scroll down the page and get the latest updates on the MPPSC Recruitment 2023 for Principal and Asst Director Posts.
MPPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
The officials released the notification beforehand so that the whole recruitment process can be understood before applicants start filling out the application form. The notification helps in clearing out all confusion that users have related to मध्य प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती. The official recruitment notification was released on 13th March 2023 on the same MPPSC website. The application window is going to remain open for some days only. The application link will be disabled by the authority on 17th May 2023 at 12.00 Noon.
No applications will be considered once the application dates are over. There is no need to worry about the application process as we have finally attached an application link in this article which will be activated on the scheduled date. In the meanwhile, you should check the details about the vacancy details, eligibility, etc. mentioned here.
मध्य प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती Eligibility Conditions
This paragraph will provide information on the eligibility set for every post released in the recruitment. It is important to fulfil those conditions to become eligible. Given below are those eligibilities:
- Candidates applying for the recruitment should have at least completed the age of 21 years old as on 1st January 2024.
- Aspirants applying for the recruitment should not have completed the age of 40 years old as on 1st January 2024.
- Aspirants must possess any degree in the engineering field or diploma from a recognized university.
- Interested aspirants should also possess 2 to 7 years of experience in their respective fields.
MPPSC 01/2023 Recruitment Vacancy Details
The total vacancies have been divided category-wise. Refer to the table prepared in this paragraph to get detailed information on vacancies released for the above-mentioned posts:
|Principal Grade – I||09||04||06||08||02|
|Principal Grade – II||27||15||19||26||09|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||14||08||09||13||04|
mppsc.mp.gov.in Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Principal Grade – I / Deputy Director / Principal Grade – II/ Assistant Director (Technical)|
|Number of Vacant Posts||181 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Form Accessibility Status||Available Now|
|Selection Process||Through Exam|
How to apply online for the MPPSC Recruitment 2023?
We are providing the procedure through which the applications can be submitted easily. Follow the below-given steps to fill out the Madhya Pradesh PSC Application Form:
- Firstly, you need to land on the home screen of the MPPSC website through this link: https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
- Scroll down the home page and click on the Apply Online option available along with other links available on the right side.
- Now, you must find the application link to the respective recruitment and click on it.
- Now a section on recruitment will appear on the new page. You will have to tap on the activation link provided in front of the application form option.
- Read the all instructions on a new page and start filling out the application form that will appear afterwards.
- Once all details are filled in, upload the documents asked in the specified format and size
- After that, you will be asked to pay the examination fee as per your category and do the final submission of the application form.
- Please keep a copy of the exam fee receipt and one application for further procedure of recruitment.
MPPSC Recruitment Pay Scale
Aspirants who will get selected for the recruitment will get a handsome amount of salary. A total of 4 vacancies have been under recruitment and the pay scale is different for each post. Refer to the below-mentioned table to check the Post-Wise Pay Scale:
|Principal Grade – I||Rs. 67,300 – Rs. 2,06,900/-|
|Deputy Director||Rs. 67,300 – Rs. 2,06,900/-|
|Principal Grade – II||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-|
MPPSC 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of the advertisement||13th March 2023|
|Commencement of the online application||3rd April 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||17th May 2023|
|Application Correction Date||7th April to 19th May 2023|
|Display of the Admit Card||To be published|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
MPPSC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official Website||MPPSC Website Link|
|Application Link||Apply Here|
|Read the Advertisement||MPPSC Recruitment Advertisement Link|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- while filling out the application form. Applicants belonging to the SC, ST, OBC & PWD categories will have to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee.
The application window is going get activated on 3rd April 2023. It will remain open for a few days and on 2nd May 2023, the authority will disable the application link.
Aspirants will have to upload their coloured passport-sized photograph and specimen signature to the application form. One must make sure that the documents are within the specified size mentioned by the concerned authority.
We believe that the readers got all the crucial details on the MPPSC Recruitment 2023 after reading this article. Comment below if you have any queries related to the topic.