MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 (Extended to 25 March): Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board invites applications for the post of Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer, etc. All the readers who were eagerly waiting for the authorities to release the posts will be able to apply for them. Interested aspirants will have to fill out the application form to get selected for the Madhya Pradesh Group 4 Recruitment.
The concerned authority is going to release the MPPEB Online Form for all the eligible candidates on 6th March 2023. The application form will be available on the official web portal of MPPEB only. It can be accessed by the candidates through only mode only. If you are interested in the MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 then you must read the following page thoroughly.
MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2023
The official will not be accepting any offline application forms. So do submit the application in the prescribed mode. The MP Group 4 2022 Recruitment drive is being conducted to fill out 2716 posts. The application form will be available online for a limited period. So, one must fill it out on time. No application will get accepted after the last date.
The last date to submit the MP Group 4 2022 Application Form is 25th March 2023. The officials released the advertisement on the official portal. It is advisable for all of our readers to go through the advertisement before deciding to apply for the post. Readers will see the details such as MPPEB Recruitment Dates, Process, application fee, etc. on the following page.
Also Read: MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
Overview of peb.mp.gov.in Group 4 Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Post||Group 4 Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||2716 posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Authorized Web Portal||http://peb.mp.gov.in/|
MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The officials set the eligibility criteria for all the interested candidates so that the best candidates can be selected for the post. Checking eligibility criteria are one of the most important steps before applying for peb.mp.gov.in Group 4 Recruitment. The eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned posts are given below:
- Eligibility For Assistant Grade 3, Stenotypist, Stenographer, DEO and IT Operator:
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary from a recognized board.
- Aspirants must have completed a one-year Computer diploma or certificate course from a recognized institute.
- Must have passed CPCT in which applicants must type 20 words per minute in Hindi and 30 words per minute in English.
- Applicants must have passed class 12th and have a relevant degree for other remaining posts.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates applying for Group 4 posts should be 18 years old.
- The maximum age limit of the aspirants should not be more than 40 years old.
(Applicants with reserved category will be given age relaxation is the upper age limit)
मध्य प्रदेश समूह ४ भर्ती: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||6th March 2023|
|Last date for submitting the online application||25th March 2023|
|Modification in the Application Form||6th to 25th March 2023|
|Admit Card Publishing Date||To be announced|
|Examination Date||2nd July 2023|
MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment Vacancy Info
There is a total of 2716 vacancies available for मध्य प्रदेश समूह ४ भर्ती. The total vacancies have been divided into various categories. Given below is the table showing the vacancies details category-wise:
|Contract Basis (Backlog)||00||00||37||42||24||103|
Documents required for MP Group 4 Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment
Applicants will be asked to upload some documents while filling out the application form. The application form will be incomplete without attaching those documents. In the following paragraph, we have mentioned the documents that will be asked for in the MPPEB Various Post 2022 Application Form:
- Recently Clicked Passport Sized Photograph
- Signature of the Applicant
- Self Declaration from the aspirants
How to Apply For MP Group 4 Assistant Grade-3 Post?
We will be providing a direct link to the application form in the article. There is some time for the application link to activate. Till then, go through the MPPEB Various Post 2023 Recruitment Form filling steps mentioned below:
- You can start the application procedure by visiting the official web portal of MPPEB (http://peb.mp.gov.in/)
- Within a few seconds after opening the website, a pop-up box with the latest updates will appear on the screen.
- Find and tap on the link to the MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment Application Link.
- After that, a new web page will open. There you will have to tap on apply link and the group 4 application form will get open.
- After that, a login page will open. You will have to tap on the registration link available below on the same page.
- Start registering yourself by filling out the asked details in the correct manner.
- After that, you will have to fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- And then pay the application fee and submit the application form. Make sure to take a hard copy of the fee receipt and application form.
MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment Application Fee
The MPPEB Group 4 Application Fee is also required to apply successfully for the posts. No application can be successfully submitted without paying the application fee. There is some relaxation in the Group 4 application fee for candidates belonging to the reserved category. Given below is the table showing the application fee for the respective post:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
|PWD/ OBC||Rs. 250/-|
MP Portal Charge is Rs. 60/- and registered citizen users charge is Rs. 20/-
MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Official Portal||MPPEB Portal Link|
|Checkout the Advertisement||MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment Advertisement|
|Application Link||Available Now|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority will be releasing the application form online on 6th March 2023. The direct application link available here will be activated on that day only.
The concerned authority will conduct the exam for the Group 4 posts. All the candidates will have to qualify the exam to get selected for the post.
There are various payment methods available to submit the application fee such as credit card, debit card, etc.