MP PEB Group 5 Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB) invites the applications from the interested candidates for the vacancies available in Group 5. The board has more than 2000 vacancies. The recruitment notification has been released and interested candidates can send their applications online. This can be a great opportunity for job seekers who fulfill the qualification for Group 5 recruitment. As the number of vacancies is good so the chances to get hired have increased too.
Interested job seekers can check the details of MP PEB Group 5 recruitment 2020 on this page. Here the job seekers can check the details of available vacancies, eligibility criteria required to apply for the vacancies, and procedure to apply for them. Candidates can apply for the available vacancies online. Scroll down the page to know everything about the MP PEB Group 5 recruitment 2020 in detail.
- 1 MP PEB Group 5 Recruitment 2020
- 2 MP PEB Group 5 Application Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How to Apply for MP PEB Group 5 Recruitment 2020
- 4 MP PEB Admit Card 2020 for Group 5 Recruitment 2020
- 5 MP PEB Group 5 Selection procedure
- 6 MP PEB Group 5 Result 2020
MP PEB Group 5 Recruitment 2020
|Job Type||State government job|
|State Name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Title||MP PEB Group 5 Recruitment 2020|
|Organized by||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB)|
|Vacant Posts||Group 5|
|Available number of Vacancies||2150|
|Recruitment Notification Status||Released|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
MP PEB will recruit the eligible candidates on various posts in Group 5. The detailed information on available posts has been mentioned below. Interested candidates will have to apply online to grab a vacant post according to their educational qualifications.
The authorities will accept the online applications so candidates will have to follow the instructions given on this page only. Candidates are not to send the hard copy of their job application to the MP PEB office.
It is a must to submit the application for the available vacancies on or before the last date. Candidates should be an early bird top submit their application to get a job online. It is not recommended to wait until the last day to fill the application form. In case of some technical glitch, you may lose this opportunity to get a government job. Check the important dates related to the MP PEB Group 5 recruitment here.
Important Dates: MP PEB Group 5 Recruitment 2020
|Online Application to apply for MP PEB Vacancies starts from||10 October 2020|
|Last Date to apply for available vacancies||24 October 2020|
|Last Date to make corrections in the application form||24 October 2020|
|The recruitment exam will be conducted on||16 to 27 December 2020|
Available Vacancies in MP PEB for Group 5
The department has released a total of 2150 vacancies under MP PEB recruitment for Group 5. All these vacancies are available on different posts. Check the below given information to know about the available vacancies in Madhya Pradesh PEB for group 5;
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse Female||525|
|Staff Nurse Male||222|
|Radio Therapy Technician –||48|
|Prosthetic & Orthotic Technician||06|
|Pharmacist Grade II||67|
|Dark Room Assistant||14|
|Cardio Thoracic Technician||02|
|T.B. & Chest Diesis Health Visitor||06|
|Assistant Animal Medical Area Officer||215|
|Pharmacist Grade I||01|
MP PEB Group 5 Application Eligibility Criteria
If the candidates fulfill the below mentioned requirements then he/she can apply for the available vacancies as mentioned above;
- The minimum age limit to apply for the vacancies released by MP PEB is 18 years.
- The maximum age is decided as 40 years to apply for the Group 5 vacancies in MP PEB recruitment 2020.
- Candidates from reserved categories will be eligible to get maximum relaxation of up to 5 years to apply for the vacancies given in the table.
Candidates need to check the official notification to know the required educational qualification to apply for the released vacancies. As the department has released various vacancies so the recruitment notification can give the applicant detailed information about the required educational qualification. You can get a link at the bottom of this article to read the official notification of MP PEB Group 5 Recruitment 2020.
Apart from the age and educational qualification the candidate must be having Aadhar Card. Applicant must have completes 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths to apply for the assistants’ post. For a few other vacancies having a diploma in the asked stream is a must. For more information click on the link of the notification for the vacancies.
How to Apply for MP PEB Group 5 Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for the suitable vacancies by below mentioned instructions;
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MP PEB to apply for the vacancies.
- Step 2: Candidates will have to first register on the website by clicking on the ‘Register’ button given on the home page.
- Step 3: The registration form will ask the candidates to fill the information about his personal and educational details including an active mobile number and e-mail id.
- Step 4: On completion of the registration process the candidates will get registration id and password.
- Step 5: Upload all the asked documents online.
- Step 6: Log in on the website with the registration id to fill the job application form to apply for Group 5 vacancies.
- Step 7: Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Candidates will have to upload the following documents online to complete their application form;
- Recently clicked photograph of the candidate
- Candidates’ signature
- Educational proof (based on applied vacancies)
- Caste and Physical certificate (If Required)
- The application fee to apply for the available vacancies for Up category is Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, and PwD category is the application fee is Rs. 250/-
- Applicants will also have to pay the MP portal charges Rs. 60/- and Register citizen user charges Rs. 20/-.
- The payment of fees to apply for the available vacancies will be done online only.
MP PEB Admit Card 2020 for Group 5 Recruitment 2020
The authorities will release admit card for the candidates who will be shortlisted for the available vacancies. The admit card will be released online on the website of MP PEB. Candidates will have to do log in on the website to get it. the admit card to participate in this exam will be released one week before the exam date. No, the admit card will be sent to the applicants via post or courier. Applicants will have to get it online only.
MP PEB Group 5 Selection procedure
The selection of the candidates on all the vacancies released by the authorities will be done through a written test. The test will be having multiple choice questions. For every right answer, the candidate will get 1 mark. The recruitment exam will not have any procedure of negative marking so on marking the wrong answer no mark will be deducted. In case the asked question is wrong or it has no right answer then the question will get rejected and the candidates will get one mark against this wrong question.
MP PEB Group 5 Result 2020
The authorities will release the result of the recruitment exam on the official website of MP PEB. Based on the result of the candidates the authorities will prepare a merit list and according to this, the candidates will be called for the further round of selection or documents verification.
To read the online notification of MP PEB Group 5 Recruitment 2020, click here.
Q. When will the application submission process will start to apply for MP PEB group 5v recruitment 2020?
To apply for MP PEB recruitment 2020 for group 5 the candidates will have to apply online on 10 October 2020.
Q. What is the last date to apply for the available vacancies?
Candidates seeking the job in MP PEB for group 5 recruitment 2020 can apply till 24th October 2020.
Q. When will the final result of this recruitment exam be released?
The final result of MP PEB 2020 is expected to be released in January 2021.