The authorities at the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB are all set to recruit high school teachers in the state. Candidates who are interested in applying for the latest vacancies can head to the official portal and fill out the application forms soon. As of now, MPESB has released the notification for recruitment.
They have declared the eligibility criteria, vacancies, selection, procedure, application, process, and much more. You can check all the relative details pertaining to MP HSTST Recruitment 2023 along with direct application links in the ensuing article.
MP HSTST Recruitment 2023 Notification
Candidates who are interested in getting recruited in the state of Madhya Pradesh as High School Teachers can appear for MP HSTST. Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB has declared 8720 vacancies for High School Teachers. Thus, in order to recruit deserving and eligible candidates, they shall be conducting the High School Selection Test. The exam date has been announced as 2 August 2023.
In order to collect information from the aspirants and secure their candidature, the authorities have declared that the application process will commence on 18 May 2023. The deadline for the application has been announced as 6 June 2023. Aspirants have to fill out the application form online and submit it before the deadline.
MP HSTET Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||MP HSTST Recruitment|
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB|
|Post||High School Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||8720|
|Minimum Eligibility||Cleared Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Eligibility Test MP TET 2013 or 2018|
|Commencement of Application||18 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||6 June 2023|
|Selection Mode||Written Test: Madhya Pradesh Teacher Selection Test MPTST|
|Examination Date||2 August 2023|
Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Vacancies
As of now, the authorities have declared 8720 vacancies that they shall fill on the basis of the results of the applicants in the High School Selection Test MP HSTET. Further, they have divided the vacancies according to the reservation criteria and the requirement for distinctive subjects. Check the detailed break up of the openings subsequently:
|S.No.||Subject||School Education Department||Tribal Work Department||Total Vacancies|
Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Pay Scale
The authorities at the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB have announced that the minimum wage or pay scale for the post of High School Teacher in the state is Rs.36,200. Additionally, the candidates will get additional allowances as per the rules of 2018.
MP High School TET Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Authorities have declared that they shall only recruit candidates who were eligible. Thus, they have announced specific eligibility criteria in the recruitment notification. Aspirants must observe that they need to satisfy the ensuing conditions of eligibility in order to get recruited:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan. Further, they can also be an Indian immigrant from the list of allowed countries as per the rules of the government of India
- Applicant should have qualified for the Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Eligibility Test MPTET in 2018 or 2013.
- They must not be less than 21 years of age.
- The upper age limit has been announced as 40 years for male candidates belonging to the general category.
- However, for female candidates, and those who belong to other categories, the age limit has been declared as 45 years.
Documents for MP HSTST Application Form
Candidates willing to apply for the post of High School Teacher in the state of Madhya Pradesh need to ensure that they are eligible for the recruitment. The authorities thus require them to submit or furnish certain documents. Here is a list of documents that the applicant must possess as they apply for the recruitment of Madhya Pradesh high school teachers:
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate next time Educational qualification certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Valid photo identity card, such as an Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN card, passport, or any other.
- Address Proof.
- Scorecard of Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test of 2018 or 2013.
- Experience certificate, if available
- Cast or category certificate, if applicable.
- Any other relevant certificate or document required for application.
Apply for MP HSTET Recruitment 2023
The authorities at the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB have declared that the candidates will have to fill out the application forms online. The application process will commence on 18 May 2023. Candidates are required to fill out the application form and submit it through the official portal. Check the following step-wise method in order to apply for MP HSTST Recruitment 2023:
- Open the official portal of the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB at esb.mp.gov.in.
- On the Home page, select the language to access the portal.
- The section for the Latest Updates will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the link Online Form-High School Teacher Selection Test-2023-Apply Here.
- Under the section of the Candidate Profiling, tap on the option of the Profile Registration Form.
- MP Registration of Applicants Profile for Filling Staff Selection Board Exam Form page will open up on the screen.
- Under the section of profile registration, if the candidates are not registered, Answer No to the question, “Do you already have any registered profile ID?”.
- The Registration Form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Email.
- Fill out the Captcha and verify Mobile and Email details.
- Create login credentials for the profile.
- Head back to the candidate profiling page at esb.mponline.gov.in page.
- Under the section of available services, tap on the option of Application Form for MP High School Teachers Selection Test 2023 for Recruitment of 8720 vacancies.
- Enter the login credentials and Log In on the application portal.
- Fill out the Application Form and upload the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee online using a credit or debit card, internet, banking, or UPI or BHIM app.
- Finally, tap on the option to Submit.
- We advise the candidates to Print the filled-out application form for convenience in future.
MP High School Teacher Application Fee
The authorities will charge an examination fee to the candidates. Further, they have also announced the fee for submitting the applications through the portal. Check the answering details for the application fee that the candidates are required to submit:
Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Selection Process
In order to get recruited, the authorities will conduct an examination. This shall be the Madhya Pradesh High School Teachers Selection Test. Candidates will have to pass this exam and the authorities will prepare a merit list on the basis of the score. Final selection shall be made based on the ranking of the candidates and the number of available vacancies.
MPESB has declared that candidates belonging to reserved categories will have to score at least 40% marks while those belonging to other categories will have to score 50% marks to pass the examination.
MP High School TET Recruitment 2023 Links
|Official Portal||Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB|
|Apply||MP HSTST Recruitment of 8720 Posts|
|Download||Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Recruitment Notification|
The application process for the recruitment of 8720 vacancies of Madhya Pradesh High School Teachers will commence on 18 May 2023.
The exam date for MP HSTST 2023 has been announced as 2 August 2023.