MP GDS Application Form 2020: The candidates looking for the government job can enroll for the MP Cycle II Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment at www.appost.in. The Gramin Dak Seva has released 4166 vacancies for the post of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dak Sevak. The applicant can apply for the application online/offline and the application process is open for the posts. The last date to enrol for the posts is 7th July. The candidates looking to apply for the posts can go through the complete eligibility criteria and click on the link which is provided at the bottom of the page.
The authorities of the Indian Post which comes under the Ministry of Communications have released numerous vacancies after the lockdown. The candidates were not expecting these posts to be declared this much soon. However, the applicants must be very happy after reading the notification for the jobs in this sector. The authority has particularly divided the post between the states of Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Haryana. Please go through the article to gather all the important regarding the government job notification. If you are applying for Uttarakhand GDS post, then click here.
In this article, we will be providing you with all the important details regarding the Madhya Pradesh GDS Application Form 2020 Cycle II. Please follow and subscribe to our page to never miss endless updates regarding the application.
MP GDS Application Form 2020
The Government has released a huge number of vacancies for the aspirants seeking to pursue government jobs. The jobs opening are for the states of Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Haryana. The application process has been started from 8th June 2020 and the online application portal will be open till 7th July 2020. The application fees for the general and the OBC class is rs 100 while the female, SC, ST are exempted from the fees. Therefore, the candidates are advised to apply for the post before the last date for the applications. Read the complete article below to have all the important details regarding the MP GDS Eligibility and steps to apply to the application form both online and offline.
Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Overview
The candidates can have a detailed overview of various post of Gramin Dak Sevak 2020 in the table below. The direct links have been provided so that the applicant can be redirected to the main page without any hassle. Please refer to the complete details given below.
|Category||MP GDS Application Form 2020 Cycle II|
|Job Application Status||Open/ Available Now|
|Starting date to apply||8th June 2020|
|Last date to apply||7th July 2020|
|Education Qualification||10th Pass|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Application Fees||Rs 100 (General/OBC) while SC/ST/Female are exempted from registration fees.|
|Apply online||Check Below|
Madhya Pradesh GDS 2020 Cycle II Eligibility
The applicant looking to apply for the post declared in the notification by the Indian Post has to refer to the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority. Please refer to the complete eligibility criteria given below.
GDS Age Limit
The applicant must be between the age of 18 to 40 years. The crucial date of eligibility will be taken as 08.06.2020.
The relaxation for the upper age limit is given below.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- For SC/ST- 5 years
- For PWD- 10 years
- For OBC- 3 years
- For EWS- No Relaxation is given
- The candidates belonging to the multiple categories will add up the relaxation years given for their category.
The applicant must have obtained a passing certificate in Highschool (Class 10th) with English and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
The candidates applying for the MP GDS must have a good knowlege of the state langugae.
GDS Computer Knowledge
The candidate must know the basic knowledge about computers. The certificate regarding the computer course will be required.
Knolwege of cycling is essential.
For the post of GDS, the applicant must be able to read, write, and communicate in the Hindi language.
Selection Process for MP GDS 2020
- The authority will select the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
- The up-and-comers will be chosen dependent on the imprints acquired in Class 10 and no weightage will be given for higher instructive capability.
- The level of total scores will be considered to the exactness of 4 decimals for concluding the choice.
- The passing of all the subjects according to the individual affirmed board standards are compulsory.
- Aspirants should apply by entering their tenth Marks as imprints. On account of the candidate, having Grades/Points framework should change over it to the framework of the scores and fill in the application structure.
Documents required to upload in Madhya Pradesh GDS application form 2020
The list of documents required for the post of GDS in the MP circle is mentioned below.
- Scanned Copy of Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- SSC Marksheet (Class 10 Marks Card)
- DOB Certificate or SSC Marksheet as a DOB proof
- Community or Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) Certificate (if applicable)
- Computer Certificate as required
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Additional SSC Marksheet (if any)
Photograph, Signature, and other documents size to be upload
The scanned dimensions of 200×230 pixel with size up to 50kb (JPG Format) is accepted for the photograph which is to be uploaded.
The scanned dimensions of 140×60 pixel with size up to 20kb (JPG Format) is accepted for the signature which is to be uploaded.
|Name of the File||Format||Size||Important or Not|
|Highschool marksheet & Certificate||jpg/ jpeg||200 kb||Mandatory|
|Date of Birth Proof||jpg/ jpeg||200 kb||Only if DOB is not present in the high school mark sheet|
|Computer certificate||jpg/ jpeg||200 kb||Can be submitted at the time of appointment if got selected|
|Caste Certificate||jpg/ jpeg||200 kb||Mandatory for all categories except Unreserved Category|
|Certificate of Disability||jpg/ jpeg||200 kb||Mandatory for PH Candidates|
Steps to apply online for the MP GDS application Form 2020
The candidates looking to apply for the GDS can follow the simple steps mentioned below. The process involves three steps that are Registration, Fees payment and Apply online.
- Visit the official portal of Indian Post i.e. GDS Online Engagement at https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- The homepage of the portal will appear on the screen. Click on the registration tab as shown below.
- Now the registration page will appear on the screen. Fill the details asked in the registration form.
- Upload your documents and proceed to submit the form.
- Now, the login details will be sent to your mobile number.
- Come back to the homepage and now click on the fee payment tab.
- Enter your registration number and make the fee payment through various online medium i.e credit card, debit card, net banking. Refer to the image shown below.
- Now, after the suceesful payment come back to the homepage and click on the Apply tab. The following page will appear and you have to enter your registrtaion number and select your circle.
- fill the application form for the selected post of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dak Sevak.
- Upload all the relevant documents after filling the application form.
- Choose the preference of the examination centre.
- Validate your details properly and finally submit the application.
- Take a copy of the final submission.
The applicant facing any query regarding the examinations can contact to the undersigned details mentioned in the table below. Also, they can mail their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Madhya Pradesh||Email ID: email@example.com|
Helpline Number: 0755-2550473