MP ESB Group 4 Recruitment 2023: The M.P Employees Selection Board has invited applications from the applicants for the group 4 recruitment. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the different posts and then can apply for the MP ESB Group 4 Recruitment 2023. The MP ESB officials have already started accepting application forms beginning from the 6th of March, 2023. And the last date to fill up the application form is the 20th of March, 2023.
Furthermore, the applications will be accepted via online mode only. Interested applicants can go through the official website of the authority i.e.https://esb.mp.gov.in/ to fill up the online application form for group 4.
MP ESB Group 4 Recruitment 2023
The Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board has advertised the notification for the recruitment of various posts under group 4. The MPPEB Group 4 recruitment includes a total of 3047 openings for multiple posts. Under group 4, there are multiple posts for which the applicants can apply. Some of the designations are such as Stenotypist, Sahyak Grade 3, Lekhpal, plumber and many more. The applicants can go through the official notification, the link to the notification has been provided in the ‘Important Links’ section below.
MP ESB Group 4 Recruitment 2023: Quick Glance
The summary of the recruitment has been provided in the table below.
|Topic of Discussion||Recruitment|
|Recruitment under||Group 4|
|Name of the Post||Stenotypist, Sahyak Grade 3, Lekhpal, plumber etc|
|Exam Conducting Authority||MP Employees Selection Board (MPESB)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Location of Job||Madhya Pradesh|
MP Group 4 Recruitment Eligibility Details
The eligibility criteria are one of the most important things that the candidate has to fulfil. Hence without fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the applicant’s candidature will be cancelled even after finally getting selected in the recruitment examination. Therefore the applicants are strictly advised to go through the eligibility criteria properly prior to applying for the recruitment.
The Group 4 recruitment includes the various designations as we have discussed in the above table. As a result, the authorities have fixed the different eligibility criteria for each post. In general, the candidates are required to have passed their 12th examinations from an authorized board. Other than this, the applicants are also required to possess a computer literacy certificate or diploma from an authorized institute.
Apart from this, the applicants are advised to visit the official notification of the group 4 recruitment to check the educational qualifications requirement according to the post they are applying for. The official notification has been provided at the end of this article.
Age Criteria (1st of January, 2023)
|Unreserved||18 to 40 years|
|Other Category||18 to 45 years|
The applicants seeking age relaxation are suggested to have a glance at the official notification of the group 4 recruitment provided below. In addition to this, the date of calculating the candidate’s age will be the 1st of January, 2023.
- MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023
- MPPGCL Recruitment 2023 Notification Released
- NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023
- DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2023
MPESB Group 4 Vacancy Details
The MPESB authorities have published a total of 3047 vacancies. Out of the total vacancies, 2206 openings are available under the category of direct recruitment. Furthermore, the 519 vacancies are under the direct recruitment backlog and 219 are contractual vacancies. Of the remaining vacancies, 103 are backlog vacancies under contractual recruitment. Apart from this, if the candidates desire to view the division of vacancies according to the post then they can view that in the official notification.
How to Apply for MPESB Group 4 Recruitment 2023?
The applicants can follow the below steps to apply for the MPESB Group 4 recruitment. The candidates should first read the below steps and then apply for the online application accordingly.
- To start the process, the candidates have to open the official website of the MPESB i.e.https://esb.mp.gov.in/
- Now the candidates will find the homepage on their screen.
- On the top of the homepage, there will be multiple options. The applicants have to click on the “Online Form’ option.
- On the new page, there will be an option to “Apply”.Click on that option.
- Read the instructions and click on the ‘Proceed’ option.
- If the applicant is applying for the first time, then the applicant has to register first by clicking on the ‘Profile Registration’ option.
- Fill in all the basic details. This includes a valid email id and contact number.
- After successful registration, the applicant will receive a ‘General Registration Number’ on their email id and phone number.
- Now login again with the provided login credentials.
- After logging in, the applicant has to fill up the educational details.
- Also, upload the scanned documents mentioned below.
- After filling in all the details, pay the application fees and download the submitted application form.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Scanned Coloured Photo
- Scanned signature on a white paper
|SC, ST, OBC, PwBD||Rs 250/-|
MP Group 4 Recruitment Schedule
|Online Application and Amendments Begins from||6th of March, 2023|
|Online Application Ends on||20th of March, 2023|
|Amendments to the online application end on||25th of March, 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd of July, 2023|
MP ESBB Group-4 Selection Process
- Written Exam.
- Followed by a Skill Test if necessary for the particular post.
- Document Verification of the candidate.
- Eventually the Medical Examination.
|Apply Here>>||MP ESB Group 4 Recruitment 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The fees for making any amendments to the already filled application form of Group 4 recruitment 2023 will be Rs 20.
The duration of the online exam of the group 4 recruitment 2023 will be of 2 hours.
The applicant can contact the following phone number and email id in case of any query regarding the MP ESB Group 4 recruitment 2023:
– Email Id– email@example.com
-Contact number- 18002337899