MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: The MP Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit, Bhopal has released the notification for the recruitment of the Banking Assistant and Society Manager. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria of the MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 can fill out the online application form from the 26th of November,2022 and the last date for filling out the application form is the 25th of December, 2022. Candidates interested to fill out this application form can visit and apply through the official website i.e.https://eg.apexbank.in/.
They can fill out the application form through the direct link provided by us at bottom of this article. The apex bank authorities have advertised 896 vacancies for the designation of Banking Assistant and 1358 vacancies for the society manager post. The total number of vacancies advertised for the MP Cooperative Bank is 2254.
MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022-Overview
Here we will provide the complete summary of the recruitment. It will highlight all the information that will be useful for the students appearing for this examination.
|Name of the Bank||Madhya Pradesh Co-operative Bank|
|Name of the Exam||MP Cooperative Bank Exam 2022|
|Designations||-Banking Assistant(Clerk /Computer Operators)|
– Society Manager
|Number of Vacancies||2254|
|Location of the Job||Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment Schedule 2022
The aspirants should note the key dates given below and should plan their strategies accordingly.
|Submission of Online Application Begins From||26th of November, 2022|
|Submission of Online Application Ends On||25th of December, 2022|
|Payment of Application Fees can be done||From 26/11/2022 to 25/12/2022|
|Editing in the online application can be done till||25/12/2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Date of Examination||To Be Announced|
|Result Date||To Be Announced|
MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022-Vacancies
As mentioned above, the total number of vacancies specified in the notification is 2254. Furthermore, if we segregate them into categories then the vacancies for clerks or computer operators are 896 and the 1358 vacancies for the Society Manager. The vacancies are announced for a total of 35 district central cooperative banks of Madhya Pradesh. In addition to this information, the backlog vacancies are also included in these vacancies.
And the vacancies have been allotted according to the categories. As it is not possible to cover all the vacancies in a table. Therefore, we are providing a separate link here that will give a detailed description of the vacancies. The link is as follows>>Detailed Vacancies of MP Cooperative Bank 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Cooperative Clerk Post 2022
The minimum educational qualification required for the desigantion of the clerk, computer operator,samvida and society manager is the same. The essential educational qualification required has been given below:
- The candidates should possess the domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidate should have done graduation from an authorized institute along with Hindi and English typing skills.
- In addition to the above qualification, the applicant should also have done a diploma course of one year from any of the following institutes:
- University authorized by the UGC
- From an open university authorized by UGC
- Any Equivalent Diploma Exam from DOEACC
- The course of Modern Office Management from Govt polytechnic college
- Or should have done a certificate course of COPA from Government ITI and should also possess the above certificate in a diploma from any of the institutes.
- The candidate can also possess any of the following qualifications in place of graduation. The qualifications accepted are as follows:
- .B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)
- B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS)
- Can also have a diploma in CS/Computer Applications and IT authorized by AICTE.
- The candidates who have done B.Sc/B.Com along with computer as one subject will not be included in the above qualification.
Also Read- SBI PO 2022 Admit Card
The applicant should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not be more than 35 years of age.
Upper Age relaxation for the reserved categories has been given in the table below:
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|Regular Employees of MP state cooperative bank, DCCBs or PACs||5 Years|
|Ex-Serviceman||Service years+3 years upto max age of 45 years|
How to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022?
If a candidate finds themselves fulfilling all the eligibility criteria then they can apply for this recruitment. The below steps can be followed to fill out the online application form for this recruitment.
- To begin with, first of all, open the official portal of the authority i.e.e www.apexbank.in
- On the homepage, the applicant will find the link” Advertisement of recruitment for 896 posts of clerk and computer operator and 1358 Posts of Society Manager in 35 District Central Cooperative Banks of Madhya Pradesh”.
- Under that link, there will be an option to “Click here to apply”.Click on that link.
- Now the candidate will be redirected to the login page.
- The applicants applying for the first time have to register themselves first.
- Click on the option of “Click here for new registration”.
- Now fill in all the basic details and also fill in a valid email id and contact number.
- After successful registration, the applicant will receive the Registration number and password on their email and phone number.
- Now again the candidate has to log in with the credentials provided.
- Fill in all the educational details and required details. Click on the “Save and Next ” option after that.
- Now upload the scanned coloured passport photo, signature, left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration.
- Select the payment tab and pay the application fees via online mode.
- After payment of fees, click on the submit icon.
- The applicants are advised to save the application form for further stages of selection.
Prior Documents Needed
- Passport size coloured photo of size between 20 and 50 kb in jpg/jpeg format.
- Scanned signature with black ink pen and should be on white paper. The size should be between 10 and 20 kb.
- For thumb impression, it should also be on white paper with black or blue ink pen. Size should be between 20 and 50 kb and in jpg/jpeg format.
- Hand-written declaration in English on white paper with a black ink pen. Its size should be between 50 and 100 kb and should be in jpg/jpeg format.
MP Cooperative Bank Selection Process
The candidates have to undergo a written examination. On the basis of marks obtained in the written examination, the applicants will get the appointment letter. In addition to this, there will be no interview of the candidates and will be appointed on the basis of a merit list. The online examination will be of 2 hours duration and will consist of the sections Reasoning, Computer knowledge, General Awareness, English and Numerical Ability.
|Apply Here>>||MP Cooperative Bank Online Application Form 2022|
|Download >>||MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification 2022|
|Visit >>||MP Cooperative Bank Official Website|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
Yes, there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer in the online examination of the cooperative bank.
The probation period of the selected candidate will be of 1 year and can be extended upto 1 year in addition to that.
The online examination centres for the examination are as follows: