MIB Young Professional Programme: Candidates who are young and interested in working with the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting can now check the latest recruitment as per which the authorities are seeking to recruit 75 posts in the office. They have invited applications in order to recruit young professionals who can work on a contractual basis.
The details of the posts have been notified by them through the official recruitment notice that has been issued recently. Furthermore, information regarding the recruitment application process for the MIB Young Professional Programme has also been delivered.
Check the ensuing article for the complete articulation of the necessary information that you need to know as a potential applicant for the latest MIB Young Professional Programme Recruitment of 75 posts. Additionally, check subsequently for direct links to the application form and the recruitment notification pdf.
MIB Young Professional Programme Recruitment Notification
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has declared that the candidates who seek to work with the government and are young and driven for communicative causes must apply for the MIB Young Professional Programme. As per the latest details declared by the office, the authorities shall be recruiting 75 candidates for posts that are relevant to information deliverance, content writing, communication technology, and much more. The specific requirements of the Ministry are such candidates who are substantially skilled in order to create content, engaging in message devising and graphic designing for the communication needs of the Central Government.
The recruitment will proceed on a contractual basis where the term has been defined as 1 year which is extendable up to three years. The application process has started online through the MIB portal where a link to the Google form has been uploaded. The aspirants are required to fill out the form and submit it before 8 May 2023.
Also Check>>> EPFO Recruitment 2023 Open for 2859 SSA & Stenographer
MIB Young Professional Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment Program||MIB Young Professional Programme Recruitment|
|Authority||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MIB|
|Type of Job||Contract Based|
|Number of Vacancies||75 Posts|
|Place of Work||Delhi|
|Term of Contract||1 Year extendable up to 3 Years|
|Minimum Eligibility||2 Years preferably in a relevant field|
|Compulsory Work Experience||2 Years preferably in relevant field|
|Last Date to Apply||8 May 2023|
MIB Young Professional Recruitment Vacancies
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has strictly declared that they shall recruit 75 posts under the MIB Young Professional Programme.
Remuneration and Contract Details of MIB Recruitment
The authorities have declared that the contract has been announced as 1 year and the recruits shall not engage in any other project while being employed at the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. However, the contract can be extended up to 3 years based on performance.
The solid remuneration that has been announced by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MIB is Rs. 60,000 on a monthly basis.
Ministry of Information & Broadcast Recruitment Eligibility
The following eligibility conditions have been announced by the authorities at the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting for the recruitment of Young Professionals under the MIB Programme:
- Candidates must be skilled to produce messages, designing graphics, and writing content.
- The maximum age to apply for the recruitment has been declared as 32 years.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree or Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, Visual Communication, Information Arts, Animation & Designing, Literature and Creative writing, or any other.
- The minimum experience requirement has been declared as two years after the completion of the degree preferably in the field of Communication, designing, marketing, animation, editing and book publishing.
Look at this>>> Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023
Documents Required for MIB Recruitment of 75 posts
The following documents will have to be uploaded while filling out the MIB Young Professional Programme Application Form:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Hand Written Declaration
- Passport Sized Photograph in size less than 1 MB
Apply for MIB Young Professional Recruitment
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MIB’s latest recruitment drive of young professionals on 75 posts can do so by following the simple steps mentioned subsequently:
- Open the official portal of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at mib.gov.in.
- On the Home page, scroll down to reach the section of Office Order/ Notice/ Tender/ Vacancy from the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
- Tap on the option of View All.
- Nextly, click on the option of Google form for applying for the post of young professionals.
- A Google Form will open up on the screen.
- Nextly, enter all the personal details such as Name, Age, Date of Birth, Address, and others.
- Further, upload the Date of Birth Proof.
- In the next part of the form, enter information pertaining to the Educational Experience and Professional Experience.
- Additionally, fill out other details in the application form.
- Lastly, the authorities will require you to upload the Handwritten Declaration and Passport sized Photograph in less than 1 MB.
- Finally, tap on the Submit option.
MIB Young Professional Recruitment Selection Process
The applicants for the latest MIB Young Professional Recruitment of 75 Posts will be judged on the basis of the information they submitted in the application form. It has to be noted that the candidates can be invited for a written examination if the number of applicants is recorded in excess and the authorities at the ministry are unable to make a decision merely on the basis of the applications.
|Official Portal||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MIB|
|Apply||MIB Young Professional Recruitment of 75 Posts|
|Check||MIB Young Professional Programme Recruitment Notice|
A total of 75 vacancies have been announced under the MIB MIB Young Professional Programme 2023.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment of 75 posts in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting can apply for the same online through the official portal of the Ministry at mib.gov.in.