Medical Health Services Recruitment Board recently issued a new recruitment advertisement. The officials are inviting candidates for the recruitment drive of Multi-Purpose Health Assistant posts. Only female candidates are eligible for MHSRB Telangana MPHA Recruitment 2023. If you are interested and eligible, you may apply for recruitment.
The officials have stated in the advertisement that they release the application form on 1st September 2023. The vacancies are going to be filled through general recruitment. Get information regarding the recruitment, such as eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, etc. on this page.
MHSRB Telangana MPHA Recruitment 2023
The official website of MHSRB is going to include a direct application link. The vacancies have been advertised for the Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare Department. Aspirants should read all instructions before applying for recruitment.
The application window will remain active for a limited period. So, the officials will end the application procedure on 30th September 2023. All the latest updates on recruitment will be updated on this page from time to time.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
MHSRB Telangana MPHA Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Medical Health Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Purpose Health Assistant|
|Notification Number||02/ 2023|
|Recruitment Type||General Recruitment|
|Application Form Availability Status||Released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
mhsrb.telangana.gov.in MPHA Recruitment Eligibility
It is important to consider all eligibility criteria while applying for recruitment. Aspirants who will attain the eligibility conditions can apply for recruitment. Given below are the essential eligibility conditions:
- The minimum age of candidates applying for the recruitment should be at least 18 years old and the maximum age should be 44 years old.
- The authority will be calculating the age as of 1st July 2023.
- Aspirants applying for the recruitment must have passed the treating course of Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female).
- Interested candidates must be registered under the Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Applicants must have qualified the Intermediate Vocational Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Training Course and one year of clinical training in the government hospital.
- Applicants must have been registered under the Telangana Paramedical Board.
MHSRB Multi-Purpose Health Assistant Recruitment Vacancy
The authority has advertised a total of 1931 vacant posts for the recruitment drive. The number of vacancies tends to change throughout the recruitment.
TS MHSRB MPHA Recruitment Fee
Aspirants must also pay the application fee while applying for the recruitment. The application procedure cannot be completed without paying the fee. The officials will not refund or adjust the application fee for any candidate. The application fee for different categories has been provided on this page. The following is the table showing detailed recruitment fees:
|Categories||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|Unreserved Categories||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 700/-|
|SC, ST, BC, EWS, PWD and Ex-servicemen||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 00||Rs. 500/-|
|Unemployed candidates between 18 to 44 years old||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 00||Rs. 500/-|
MHSRB Telangana MPHA Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment advertisement||26th July 2023|
|Commencement of the online application procedure||1st September 2023 (10.30 AM)|
|Deadline for the online application procedure||30th September 2023 (05.00 PM)|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the written examination||To be announced|
How to apply online for the MHSRB Telangana MPHA Recruitment 2023?
All aspirants looking for the detailed process for submitting the application form can check under this heading. The following are the steps through which you can submit the MHSRB Telangana MPHA Recruitment Form:
- First of all, go to the authorized portal of MHSRB through this available address: https://mhsrb.telangana.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will open on the screen.
- After that, find and go to the Notifications section on the home page.
- Under that, you must find and click on the application link for the Multi-Purpose Health Assistant position.
- A new page will open on the screen. There, you must click on the New Registration link.
- Start providing the basic details and get login credentials after the successful registration.
- Use those details to get access to the online application form.
- Provide the details such as the educational qualifications, personal details, etc.
- Now, you should upload the documents to the application form, fulfilling the specifications.
- Once you are done with uploading documents, move towards the next step.
- Afterwards, select the payment mode and other related details to pay the application fee.
- Preview the application form and submit the same to complete the application submission process.
- Keep a copy of the application form safe for future use.
MHSRB Telangana MPHA Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Application Link||Submit here|
|Visit the Oficial Website||MHSRB Website Link|
|Check Out||MHSRB Telangana MPHA Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority mentioned in the recruitment advertisement that they will release the application form on 1 September 2023. The application window will remain active till 19th September 2023.
What is the pay scale for the Multi-Purpose Health Assistant position?
Candidates getting selected for the post of Multi-Purpose Health Assistant will get the Pay Scale of Rs. 31,040 – 92,050/-
What is the selection process for the MHSRB Telangana MPHA Recruitment?
After completing the application, the authority will conduct the written examination or computer-based test. Qualified candidates will be called for reporting, where final selection will be made.
Aspirants can access the direct application link through the official web portal of the Medical Health Services Recruitment Board.