Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited is inviting applications for Executive, Additional, Deputy and Assistant Engineers positions. All interested candidates can apply for the Mahatransco AE Recruitment online. The application drive started on 4 October 2023.
The officials want dynamic, talented and professional persons for the advertised positions. Information regarding recruitment, like the application submission process, eligibility conditions and others, can be seen on this page.
Mahatransco AE Recruitment 2023 Notification
The officials will be filling 598 vacancies by conducting the recruitment drive. Do not wait for the last date to submit the form, as traffic might be faced during the deadline. The last date for submitting the Mahatransco AE application form is 24 October 2023.
An application will also required to complete the application procedure. The application fee is Rs. 700/- for Open categories and Rs. 350 for Reserved and EWS Candidates. PWD candidates need not to pay any fee.
When to expect Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Result? Read Here
www.mahatransco.in AE Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited|
|Name of the Advertised Positions||Executive, Additional, Deputy and Assistant Engineer|
|Advertisement Number||04/ 2023, 05/ 2023, 06/ 2023 and 07/ 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||598 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Maharashtra Transco AE Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
Aspirants should read the eligibility conditions mentioned by the officials before starting the Mahatransco AE application process. This paragraph will provide all the conditions set by the officials:
- Aspirants must possess a bachelor’s degree relevant to the post selected by candidates from a recognized university or institute.
- Executive Engineer (Transmission): At least nine years of experience in the power sector with at least five years of experience as Additional and Deputy Exe. Engg. Or, two years of experience as an Additional Executive Engg.
- Additional Executive Engineer (Transmission): At least seven years experience in the Power Sector with four years of experience as Deputy Executive and Ass. Engg. Or, two years of experience as Deputy Executive Engg.
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Transmission): At least three years of experience in Power Transmission.
- Upper Age Limit:
- Executive and Additional Executive Engg. (Transmission):
- Open Category: 40 years
- Reserved, EWS and PWD: 45 years
- Sports Quota: 43 years
- Remaining Posts:
- Open Category: 38 years
- Reserved, EWS and Sports Quota: 43 years
- PWD: 45 years
- Executive and Additional Executive Engg. (Transmission):
Bihar Police Advertised 1275 SI Recruitment Notice? Read Here
Mahatransco Assistant Engineer Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have advertised a total of 598 vacancies, which are further divided into different positions and categories. Below is the table showing the Post and Category-Wise vacancy details:
|Name of the Positions||SC||ST||VJ-A, NT-B, C&D||SBC||OBC||EWS||Open||Total|
|Executive Engineer (Transmission)||04||01||03||00||05||03||10||26|
|Additional Executive Engineer (Transmission)||20||12||18||02||29||14||42||137|
|Assistant Engineer (Transmission)||49||32||42||05||85||39||138||390|
Mahatransco AE Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Online registration commencement date||04 October 2023|
|Online registration deadline date||24 October 2023|
|Deadline for printing the application form||8 November 2023|
|Date of the Online Test||December 2023|
How to apply for the Mahatransco AE Recruitment 2023?
The online application submission process can become tricky if followed incorrectly. Therefore, we have provided the whole procedure in steps. Follow the available steps to submit the www.mahatransco.in Assistant Engineer Application Form:
- Commence the process by landing on the website of the Mahatransco with this link: https://www.mahatransco.in/
- Click on the Careers option available at the end of the page, and you will be led to a new page.
- Locate the position’s name and click on the application link in front of it.
- Afterwards, the application portal will open on the respective screen.
- Click on the New Registration link on the right side of the screen.
- The registration form will finally open on the screen. Start noting down some of the basic details on the form to get registered.
- Now, please upload your clear photograph and signature and move towards the next steps of the application process.
- This stage will ask for detailed information like education, category and others.
- Afterwards, check every printed detail of the form and move towards the next step.
- Upload the remaining documents like thumb impression and others and only one step will be left.
- Carefully provide all payment-related details and successfully transfer the application fee to the authority.
- Complete the process by clicking on the submit option available at the end of the form.
Mahatransco AE Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||Mahatransco Website Link|
|Apply Online||Mahatransco AE Application Link|
|Check Out||Mahatransco 04/ 2023, 05/ 2023, 06/ 2023 and 07/2023 Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the Mahatransco Recruitment?
Candidates getting selected for 04/2023 adv. will get a pay scale of Rs. 81695-3145-97420-3570-175960, Rs. 68780-2730-82430-
2900-154930 for 05/2023, Rs. 61830-2515-74405-2730-139925 for 06/2023 and Rs. 49210-2165-60035-2280-119315 for 07/2023.
What is the selection process for the Mahatransco AE Recruitment?
After completing the application process, the authority will conduct the online test for all positions. The officer will also conduct the interview for Executive and Additional Executive Engg. (Transmission).
When will the officials accept Mahatransco Assistant Engineer Recruitment Forms?
Please note that the officials have already started accepting applications from eligible candidates on 4 October 2023. The process will be continued till 24 October 2023.