Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2019 and ZP Application form: The notification was released on 3rd March and the ZP Health Worker, Clerk, and Other Post application forms were published from 26th March. Maharashtra Zila Parishad ZP has invited application for recruitment of 13521 candidates for various in the state.
Interested and eligible candidates should grab this opportunity and should fill the Maha ZP application form before the due date i.e. 16th April 2019. Those who have not applied yet should register them on the official portal before the application process ends.
Table of Contents
- 1 Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2019
- 2 Maharashtra ZP Application form eligibility
- 3 Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Application Form 2019
- 4 Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Selection Process
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment|| Maharashtra Zila Parishad – |
Health Worker, Supervisor, Extension Officer, Gram Sevak & others
|Article category||Maharashtra Zila Parishad Application Form 2019|
|Responsible Authority||Maha Zila Parishad (ZP)|
|Type of exam||Recruitment exam|
|Job type||State Government job|
|Last date of online MAHA ZP application form||16th April 2019|
|Date of examination||To be notified soon|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|ZP Official portal||www.mahapariksha.gov.in|
|ZP Official Notification||Check here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Vacancy details
Check the names of all the post and their pay-band under this recruitment drive-
|S.No.||Name of the post||Pay-band/Grade Pay|
|Health Worker (Male) Health worker (Male Seasonal Spraying) Health worker (female)||Rs.5200-20200/ Rs.2400 Rs.5200-20200/ Rs.2400 Rs.5200-20200/ Rs.2400|
|Supervisor (ICDS) (Nomination)||Rs.9300-34600/ Rs.4100|
|Extension Officer (Statistical)||Rs.9300-34800/ Rs.4200|
|Extension Officer (Agriculture)||R Rs.9300-34800/ Rs.4200s.5200-20200/ Rs.2400|
|Laboratory Technician||Rs.5200-20200/ Rs.2400|
|Gramsevak- Contractual||Rs.6000/- + other applicable allowance|
|Labour Technician||Rs.9300-34800/ Rs.4200|
|Civil Engineering Assistant||Rs.4200-20200/ Rs.2400|
|Senior Assistant (Ministerial)||Rs.4200-20200/ Rs.2400|
|Senior Assistant (Account)||Rs.4200-20200/ Rs.2400|
|Junior Account’s Officer||Rs.9300-34800/ Rs.4200|
Also, check the district wise distribution of the total 13521 posts-
Maha Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2019- Important Date
|Release of official notification||3rd March 2019|
|Starting date of online application||26th March 2019|
|Last date for online registration||16th April 2019 (till 11:59 pm)|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced soon|
|Date of examination||To be announced soon|
|Declaration of result||To be announced soon|
Maharashtra ZP Application form eligibility
All the applicants should go through the eligibility requirements before applying. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Maharashtra ZP recruitments shared below for the posts separately.
- The age limit for open category is 18 to 38 years for various posts.
- The age limit for reserved category is 18 to 43 years.
|Pharmacist||B.Pharm / D.Pharm|
|Health Worker (Male)||SSC/ Class 10th certificate|
|Health worker (female)||Assistant Supervisor and registered with Maharashtra Nursing Council|
|Supervisor (ICDS) (Nomination)||Degree in Sociology / Home Science / Education / Child Development / Nutrition|
|Extension Officer (Statistical)||A degree in science, agriculture, commerce with mathematics/statistics subjects|
|Extension Officer (Agriculture)||Degree in agriculture or equivalent|
|Gramsevak- Contractual||Class 12th certificate with 60% marks or BWS or Engineering Diploma or Agricultural Diploma|
|Civil Engineering Assistant||10th pass and Civil Engineering Assistant Course certificate|
|Senior Assistant (Ministerial)||Any Graduate|
|Senior Assistant (Account)||A degree of Commerce in the subject of Accounting and Audit plus experience of 3 years|
|Junior Account’s Officer||Graduate degree with 3 years’ experience|
The educational qualification required by the candidates will depend on the post they have applied for.
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Application Form 2019
- Applicants can fill applications forms only through the online mode.
- Online application can be filled up to 16th April 2019 from the official portal.
- After the due date, no one will be able to apply for this recruitment.
- Before filling the application form, applicants should go through the recruitment notification to get all the necessary information about the application, eligibility, etc.
- Only eligible candidates should apply, candidates found ineligible at any stage of the recruitment will be disqualified.
- Candidates must keep all the necessary documents required to be uploaded with at the time of online application.
- They must fill genuine information in the application form and should fill all the mandatory sections. Incorrect and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates are not allowed to make multiple or duplicate applications. In case of multiple applications, only the first application will be considered.
- After the submission of the application form, no correction or alteration in the details will be allowed.
How to apply Maha Zilla Parishad Application Form 2019
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment drive and wish to apply can follow the online application procedure shared in this section. They do not have to worry; they can just follow the step-by-step guide shared below in order to download the result-
- Candidates have to first visit the official examination portal i.e. www.mahapariksha.gov.in.
- Candidates have to click on the registration link for Zila Parishad recruitment provided under the head “Notification”.
- Registration Page will appear.
- Applicants have to provide username, email Id, and other details.
- A verification link be send to the email Id of the candidates.
- After verification, an activation link will also be provided and finally, a username and password will be allotted to the candidates for login.
- Using the username and password, applicants have to log in and proceed further.
- Application form will be displayed and they have to enter all the details.
- They have to upload required scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Applicants now have to make payment of the application form.
- Before final submission, they must review the application form.
- Lastly, candidates have to click on “Print Preview” to download the application. They can keep the printed with them for future references.
MAHA ZP Application fee – Health Worker, Clerk, and Other Post
|Category of the candidates||Application fee|
- Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through debit card, credit card, E-wallet or through SBI e-challan
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Reservation
The conducting authority also provide reservation to various categories such as SC, ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped, Ex-serviceman, Sports, Female candidates, etc. For details regarding the reservation policy of the recruiting organization for this recruitment, candidates have to go through the official notification.
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Selection Process
Selection of the candidates for various posts will be made on the basis of online examination followed by the interview.
Online examination will be conducted separately for all the posts in various examinations centers. Candidates have secure minimum qualifying marks to qualify the exams. Those who will qualify the examinations will be invited to participate in interview on the basis of merit.
After completion of all the selection rounds, final list of the selected candidates will be published.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus
The pattern and syllabus will vary for all the posts. Candidates can find detailed information about the exam pattern and syllabus in the information bulletin available on official portal.
After the completion of application process, recruiting authority will issue admit cards to the registered applicants. Candidates have to download their hall ticket from the exam portal by using the login credentials. On the day of examination, it is mandatory for all the candidates to be present at the exam center with the valid hall ticket. Candidates without a valid hall ticket will be not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Details about the examination center will be mentioned on the admit card issued to the candidates. Candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the time mentioned on the admit card.
The complete list all the examination centers for Zila Parishad Recruitment exam is shared below-
Examination center will be allotted as per the choice and preference filled by the candidates in the application form. In case the preferred option is not available then board will assign another exam center. No request for the change of examination center will be entertained under any of the circumstances
The result for the online recruitment examination will be updated on official portal on the notified dates. Result can be published in the form of merit list or select list of the shortlisted candidates.
For any inquiry or help regarding Maharashtra Zila Parishad Examinations candidates can contact at the contact details shared below-
Contact No.- 1800-3000-7766
Email- [email protected]