Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department have released a total of 4625 vacancies for the post of Talathi. The officials have recently released an advertisement regarding the same recruitment which includes every important information regarding the Maharashtra Talathi Bharti. All candidates who are interested in the recruitment drive can fill out the application form. According to the advertisement, the officials are going to release the application link on 26th June 2023.
The exact date of the application commencement will be updated for the readers soon. The officials are going to release the application form on the official website of the Maharashtra Forest Department. Check Out the latest updates regarding the topic on this page.
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023
The authority has released the vacancies for the Group C posts. The vacancies are going to be filled in through direct recruitment. The officials are conducting the whole application process through the online medium. So, users must not submit the offline application form. The officials are going to select candidates for महाराष्ट्र तलाठी भारती through the Computer Based Test. The application process will be conducted for the period of almost one month i.e., 26th July 2023.
We will intimate the exact dates to the readers soon. It is important for candidates to read the whole advertisement thoroughly before commencing the application process. The following article includes information about the recruitment schedule, application submission process, etc.
mahabhumi.gov.in Talathi Bharti 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Department||Revenue and Forest Department|
|Name of the Position||Talathi post|
|Number of vacancies||4625 vacant posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
महाराष्ट्र तलाठी भारती Eligibility Conditions
The concerned authorities have set some eligibility conditions for the position of Talathi. It is crucial for aspirants interested in the recruitment drive to fulfil the required requirements. Or else, their candidature will straightly get rejected. Here are the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned recruitment drive:
- Interested candidates applying for the recruitment should be Indian Nationals.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should not be under 18 years old and the maximum age should not exceed 38 years old. The officials are going to calculate the age as on 1st January 2023. Check Out the age relaxation for different category candidates in the advertisement.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have completed graduation from any of the recognized universities or institutes.
Maharashtra 4625 Talathi Posts Recruitment Examination Fee
The officials have also set the examination fee for recruitment. The examination fee is non-refundable. Therefore, no request shall be sent regarding this matter. Aspirants will be able to pay the examination fee through net banking, credit card, debit card, etc. Please note that the examination fee mentioned in this paragraph does not include the additional charges that the respective banks charge. The following is a table showing examination fees of different categories:
|Post Name||Open Category||Reserved Category|
|Outside Talathi Pesa Area||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 900/-|
|Talathi Pesa Area||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 900/-|
How to apply online for the Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023?
All candidates who are interested in the recruitment drive will be able to fill out the application form through the procedure mentioned on this page. The following are the steps to submit the Maharashtra 4625 Talathi Posts Application Form:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Maharashtra Revenue Department through the link address mentioned on this page: https://mahabhumi.gov.in/
- Now, you should find and click on the application link advertised for the Talathi post.
- After clicking on the link, the device will probably open the login section, you must click on the new registration link.
- Start entering some of the basic details to get the login credentials after the successful registration.
- Afterwards, get access to the application form and start entering the details such as the address details, educational details, etc.
- Now, you should upload the asked documents in the required format and size to the online application form.
- Lastly, move to the last step and start providing the payment details to the form and pay the application fee.
- Once, all the above-mentioned steps are completed, click on the submit option.
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment advertisement||June 2023|
|Commencement of the application process||26th June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||26th July 2023|
|Publication of the call letter||To be announced|
|Date of the Examination||17th August to 12th September 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023: Important Links
|Application Link||Apply here|
|Visit the official website||Maharashtra Revenue Department Link|
|Read||Maharashtra Talathi Bharti Advertisement Link|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale of the Maharashtra Talathi position?
Candidates who will get selected for the Maharashtra Talathi position will get a pay scale of Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-. Aspirants are also going to get benefits of dearness and other allowance as per the rules.
What is the selection process for the mahabhumi.gov.in Recruitment?
The officials are going to select candidates for the above-mentioned post through a Computer Based Test. The officials have decided to conduct the test in 36 districts of the state. Afterwards, the officials will make the final selection based on the marks scored in the exam.
The authority has not mentioned the application form release date as of now. However, it is mentioned in the advertisement that the officials will release the application form in June 2023.
From where can we access the application form?
Aspirants will be able to access the application form through the official web portal of the Maharashtra Revenue Department. Or the readers can save time by clicking on the direct application link available above.
How many vacancies have been released by the officials?
The officials have released a total of 4625 vacancies for the above-mentioned post. The vacancies are further divided into various categories can be checked on the official website.