The Maharashtra Prison Department is inviting applications for the positions of Clerk, Stenographer and others. All interested ones are invited to become a part of the Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment drive. A total of 255 vacancies will be filled through the engagement drive.
According to the official schedule, the officials started the application process on 3 January 2024. Get more details regarding recruitment, like the application submission process, vacancies and more, in the following article.
Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2024
The official website of the Maharashtra Prison Department includes the direct application link. The deadline for submitting the application form is 21 January 2024. The application fee also needs to be paid for the recruitment. So, the application fee is Rs. 1000/- for Unreserved categories and Rs. 900/- for the reserved categories. Candidates belonging to the PWD category are exempted from paying the application fee.
Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2024: An Overview
|Name of the Department
|Maharashtra Prison Department
|Name of the Position
|Clerk, Stenographer and Others
|Number of Vacancies
|255 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
महाराष्ट्र कारागृह विभाग भरती Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are among the most important factors in the recruitment drive. Only eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment easily. The following is the detailed Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment eligibility criteria:
- Interested candidates’ ages should be between 18 and 38 years old.
- The following is the detailed educational qualification required for the post:
Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have advertised 255 vacancies for the current recruitment drive. The vacancies advertised by officials will be filled through a proper recruitment process. Let’s take a look at the detailed Post-Wise Vacancies:
|Director of Machinery
|Director of Knitting and Weaving
|Stenographer Lower Grade
|Director of Sewing
|Director of Carpentry
|Director of Panja and Garli
|Director of Braille
|Director of Bakery
|Director of Weaving
|Physical Drill Director
|Director of Physical Education
www.mahaprisons.gov.in Clerk, Steno and Others Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
|Publication of the detailed advertisement
|1st January 2024
|Commencement of the application process
|1st January 2024
|Last date to submit the application form
|21st January 2024
|Publication of the admit card
|To be announced
|Date of the Computer-Based Test
|To be announced
How to apply for the Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2024?
In the following section, we aim to provide the procedure that can help candidates apply online for Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment. Follow the steps available below to complete the application submission process:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Maharashtra Prison Department using the link address mentioned here: http://www.mahaprisons.gov.in/
- Secondly, the landing page of the website will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, find the Recruitment section available at the top of the home page.
- Click on the same, and the website will lead the users to a new page.
- After that, scroll down the page to see a list of different recruitments.
- Kindly locate and tap on the application link for the clerk, stenographer, and other positions.
- Now, a new page will open on the respective screen. You must start the process by clicking on the registration link.
- Enter the requisite particulars and click on the register button to complete the initial stage of the application process.
- Now, you need to click on the login link and get hold of the application form.
- Start filling out the details on the application form and ensure all available details are correct.
- Afterwards, you must upload the documents within the specified size and format.
- Now, the last stage of the application form will remain, which is the submission of the application fee.
- You must select the payment method and fulfil other requirements to pay the application fee.
- Take a look back at the whole form and make the final submission.
- Keep a copy of the fee receipt and application form safe for further reference.
Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Go to the Portal
|Maharashtra Prison Department Website Link
|Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment Application Link
|Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Website Link
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment Form?
Applicants are informed that the officials released the application form on 1st January 2024. The same process is scheduled to end on 21st January 2024.
How to resolve errors while applying for recruitment?
In case candidates face any error while applying for the recruitment as mentioned earlier then the applicants should take the help of the following contact details:
Helpdesk Number (Technical): 919513166169 and (Non-Technical): 020-26127906 / 020-26124815 (Monday to Saturday between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm)
What is the selection process for the महाराष्ट्र कारागृह विभाग भरती?
After completing the application process, the officials will conduct the Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates. The final selection will be made after the successful document verification process.
Which documents need to be uploaded to the www.mahaprisons.gov.in Clerk, Steno and Others Recruitment Application Form?
Applicants must keep their passport-sized photographs, Class 10th/ 12th certificate, ITI certificate, other educational qualification certificates, signature file, photo identification card and others while applying for the recruitment.