Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Application Form Online apply: Madras high court has an opening of jobs for Chobdar, Office Assistant, Library Attendant, Room Boy & other posts on its official website on 14th March 2021. The aspirants who want to apply for the job should read the latest Madras High Court job notification 2021 properly. Madras High Court HC applications for Madras High Court organization are collected online through the official website, which is https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login. We have mentioned all the essential details like the Madras High Court job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee.
Application for the open now. Applicant willing to apply for the post can enroll before the last date i.e. 21st April 2021.
The Notification Highlights For The Madras High Court Recruitment
- The organization conducting the drive is Madras High court
- The starting date is 14th March 2021.
- It’s a Tamil Nadu government job
- The location of the job is in Chennai
- Available vacancies are 367.
- The mode of applying for the job is online
- Apply Here – https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login
- The last date for signing up is 21st April 2021.
- 1 Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 2 Job Vacancy Details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- 3 Madras HC Recruitment Qualification 2021
- 4 Age limit for the Madras High Court Computer Operator, Typist as on 1st July 2021
- 5 Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- 6 Salary Details
- 7 Madras HC Recruitment Selection Process 2021
- 8 How can you apply for the computer operator and typist job
Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post||Office Assistant, Chobdar, and other|
|Online Application Starts||14th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||21st April 2021|
|Selection Process||Common Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test|
Job Vacancy Details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
The Madras High Court has an opening for 367 the job vacancy details are listed below.
As per the Notification released by the Madras High Court, the eligibility criteria for the Chobdar, Office Assistant, Library Attendant, Room Boy & other posts are listed below. Please read them carefully before applying for the job.
Madras HC Recruitment Qualification 2021
- The candidates Should Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent
- For the post of Office Assistant, preference will be given for the persons having a valid LMV driving license/ experience in cooking/ experience in house-keeping.
Age limit for the Madras High Court Computer Operator, Typist as on 1st July 2021
The candidates are required to attain following age limits to apply for the Madras High Court Job. Please check the age limits below
- For the candidates of the reserved category, i.e., SC/ SC (A) / ST / MBC & DC / BC /BCM the minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum should be 35 years
- For the candidates of For Others Unreserved categories [i.e., Applicants not belonging to (C/ SC (A) / ST / MBC & DC / BC /BCM] [Persons belonging to other States I Union Territories, i.e. except the State of Tamil Nadu and the Union Territory of Puducherry, will be treated only as ‘Unreserved category candidates ‘] the minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum should be 30 years
- For the For In-Service candidates [“In Service candidate” means – Fulltime member or approved / unapproved probationer of the Madras High Court Service or Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service or the Person appointed and continuing service as “Co- Terminus” employee in the Madras High Court Service as on the date of publication of this Notification. ] the minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum should be 45 years.
|★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs||★ 12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Diploma Govt Jobs||★ ITI Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Sarkari Naukari||★ Nursing Govt Jobs|
|★ PG Govt Jobs||★ Engineering Govt Jobs|
Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
Candidates are requested to pay application fees by the notified method for the 573 posts for computer operator, typist jobs in the High court, the payment can be made by both online/offline methods. Listed below are the fees for the caste-wise application.
- Fees for the caste of BC / BCM / MBC & DC / Others is Rs.500/- for each post
- Fees for the SC / SC(A) / ST (Fee exemption applies only to SC / SC(A) / ST candidates belonging to the State of Tamil Nadu / Union Territory of Puducherry) is exempted
- Fees for the (iii) Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widow of all communities: (a) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should not be less than 40% [Benchmark Disabilities] (b) For Destitute Widows, the Destitute Widow Certificate should have been obtained from Revenue Divisional Officer / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector is totally exempted
Once your application is submitted the applicants who are not exempted from the fees, will have to download and print the challan and have to pay the fees along with the service charges which are levied by the Indian bank before the last date prescribed at any branch of Indian Bank.
The salary details for the Chobdar, Office Assistant, Library Attendant, Room Boy & other posts under the Madras High Court will be given a pay level-1 which totals a salary of Rs 15,700-50,000.
Madras HC Recruitment Selection Process 2021
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Common Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
The written examination will be common for all posts released under the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021.
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
How can you apply for the computer operator and typist job
- Firstly visit the official website of Madras High Court https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login
- Search for the notification link in careers/ advertisements/ news page that renamed with the notification number i.e. NOTIFICATION No.36/2021
- You can either download or view the official Notification on the official website
- Then check and verify whether you are eligible for the recruitments
- If you are eligible, then go through the online application link and click on the “Apply Now.”
- Fill all the details correctly and register your self
- Then, by clicking on the apply button, apply for the job
- Then, upload a scanned copy of your photo and your signature in the application form
- Read through your form again to make sure all your details are correct
- Submit the application
- If you are eligible for the payment, make the payment
- Finally, take out the print out of your application form.
|Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021||Apply Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Login/ Fresh Registration/ Apply Online||Click Here|
If you have any question related to Madras HC recruitment 2021, then you can ask us in the comment section below.