Karnataka Public Service Commission is inviting applications for the position of Commercial Tax Inspector. All candidates who are interested in the recruitment drive should apply for it. According to the officials, they are going to fill out a total of 230 vacancies through the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023 drive.
Interested candidates need to fill out the application form to become a part of the recruitment drive. The officials commence the online application process on 1st September 2023. Scroll down the page to get information regarding the recruitment process, application fee, eligibility and others.
KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023
The official website of KPSC will include a direct link to the application form. The whole application process will be organized online. The officials will be filling out the vacancies through the recruitment examination. The application process will not be conducted for a long time. The authority will stop accepting applications after 30 September 2023.
All aspirants are advised to read all instructions before starting the application process. The official recruitment advertisement will provide every detail that a person needs to decide about the recruitment. We will be updating all updates regarding the recruitment on this page timely.
kpsc.kar.nic.in Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Karnataka Public Service Commission
|Name of the Position
|Commercial Tax Inspector
|Number of Vacancies
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Authorized Web Portal
Karnataka PSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment Eligibility
The officials have set the eligibility conditions for candidates applying for the recruitment. It is compulsory to fulfil all conditions in order to get the position. Applications received from ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected. Below is the detailed eligibility criteria set by the officials:
- Interested candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Aspirants must be physically and mentally healthy for the position.
- Interested candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with Economics and Mathematics as one of the subjects or Commerce or a qualification declared by the govt. or its equivalent degree.
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 18 years old and the maximum age should be 35 years old.
KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment Fee
The officials have also set the application fee for the Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment drive. The officials are going to consider applications submitted after the successful payment of the application fee.
The application submission process is easier with multiple payment methods available for candidates. The officials have provided relaxation to reserved category candidates as well. Check out the table mentioned below to get Category-Wise Application Fee details:
|Category 2 (A), 2 (B), 3 (A) and 3 (B)
|SC, St Category 1 and PWD Candidates
KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment advertisement
|28th August 2023
|Commencement of the online application process
|1st September 2023
|Last date for submitting the application form
|30th September 2023
|Publication of the Admit Card
|To be announced
|Date of the recruitment examination
|4th and 5th November 2023
How to apply for the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023?
The following paragraph will be providing the detailed procedure for submitting the application form so that everyone can easily understand it. The following are the steps through which you can submit the application form:
- First, you need to visit the authorized website of KPSC through this link: https://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Scroll down the home page and click on the “Apply Online for the Various Notifications” link.
- Now, a new page will open where you need to click on the One Time Registration option.
- After that, click on the register link available on the right side of the new page and the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Provide the basic details and get successfully registered. Afterwards, click on the application link for the above-mentioned post.
- Afterwards, log in by providing the login credentials and the application form will open on the screen.
- Enter all details on the application form carefully and move towards the next step.
- Upload the documents asked in the application form within the required specifications carefully and then the last step will remain.
- Select the payment method and other related details to it carefully.
- Recheck all printed details on the application form carefully and click on the submit option.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt safe for future use.
KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Direct Application Link
|Visit the Portal
|KPSC Website Link
|Download the Advertisement
|KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Advertisement
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Which documents need to be uploaded to the kpsc.kar.nic.in Commercial Tax Inspector Application Form?
Aspirants will have to upload their passport-sized photograph and specimen signature to the application form. Both documents must be uploaded in the jpeg/ jpg format. The file of the image must not exceed 200 kb and 70 kb for signature.
What is the selection process for the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023?
After the completion of the application process, the authority is going to conduct the Kannada Language Test. After that, they will conduct the computer-based examination. Candidates qualifying the exam will be called for document verification for the final selection.
What is the pay scale for the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector position?
Aspirants getting selected for the position of the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector position will get a Pay Level of Rs. 33,450 – 62,600/-
When will the officials release the Karnataka PSC CTI Application Form?
According to the official schedule, the authority will start the application process on 1 September 2023 and end it on 30 September 2023.
The officials are going to provide the direct link to the application form on the official website of the KPSC.