KPSC Recruitment FDA, RPC, HK 2021: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited the notification for the recruitment drive of 1112 first division assistant (FDA) vacancies for (RPC) and (HK) regions. Those candidates who are interested in the KPSC vacancy and are eligible for it may apply for the KPSC FDA, RPC, HK 2020 post. The KPSC Recruitment online application procedure will start from the 6th of February 2020 and will be available up-to-the 6th of March 2020.
Update: KPSC Assistant/ FDA (RPC & HK) result is expected to be released soon for exam conducted on 28tth February 2021.
The number of vacancy for first division assistant is:
- RPC: 975
- HK: 137
- Written Examination
- 1 KPSC recruitment 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for KPSC 2020
- 3 KPSC FDA, RPC, HK Recruitment 2020 Examination Scheme
- 4 List of document required for KPSC 2020 Recruitment
- 5 How to apply for KPSC FDA 2020
KPSC recruitment 2020
All candidates who had applied for the examination successfully will be called for the examination which was scheduled on the 9th and 10th of May 2020. And for this, the commission will release the admit card in due course time.
After that, a merit list of the qualified candidates will be published by the commission and according to this candidates will be called for DV and interview.
For more details about the KPSC Assistant/ FDA (RPC & HK) Online Form 2020
|Online application starting date||6th of February 2020|
|Last date to apply online||6th of March 2020|
|Last date for the payment of a fee||7th of March 2020|
|Date of Kannada Language Examination||9th of May 2020|
|Competitive Examination date|
KPSC Recruitment FDA, RPC, HK 2020 Application Fee:
- General candidates: Rs. 600/- (+35/-)
- OBC candidates: Rs. 300/- (+35/-)
- Ex-servicemen: Rs. 50/- (+35/-)
- SC/ST/Cat-1/PH: Nil
Note: Rs 35/- will be charged as processing fees
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC 2020
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to it from any university which is recognized from UGC.
But candidates who possess a degree in Hindi, Vishara, Pandita, etc. are not notified under the recruitment scripts so candidates with this qualification are not eligible for the post.
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria on or before the last date of online application.
KPSC Assistant/ FDA (RPC & HK) Age Limit
All candidates need to fulfill the age criteria as on the last date of application for the post.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Candidates who belong to the reserved category will have a relaxation in their upper age limit such as:
- For Cat-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 years
- For SC/ST/Cat-I/PWD: 40 Years
KPSC FDA, RPC, HK Recruitment 2020 Examination Scheme
|Test method and part||Subject||Total marks||Duration of the exam|
|(part-1) Descriptive type||Kannada language examination||150||90 minutes|
|(Part-2) Multiple choice questions||Common Kannada/common English||100||90 minutes|
|(Part-3) Multiple choice questions||General knowledge||100||90 minutes|
Among common Kannada and common English, you have to opt for only one.
|A comprehensive understanding of the subject||25|
|Translation from English to Kannada||25|
The Paper-2 on General English or General Kannada will test the knowledge of the candidates in English/Kannada grammar, vocabulary, spelling, synonyms, antonyms, and candidate’s power to understand and how he perceive English/Kannada language and…
Candidate’s ability to differentiate the correct usage
It’s totally up to candidates he/she may select either of the paper.
Paper-3: the paper of general knowledge will be based on the constitution of India, Indian History and culture, general and Economic Geography of India, current events, everyday science, and everyday observation.
List of document required for KPSC 2020 Recruitment
Before applying online all candidates make sure that they keep the following document with them because it may require in the online application
- A valid mobile number (you will notify future updates in this).
- Email-Id: all candidates must have an Email ID if they don’t have it then must create a new one
- Documents: all candidates must have their document in scanned form like
- Scanned photograph in JPEG/JPG format whose size must be of 50KB
- Scanned signature in JPEG/JPG format whose size must be of 50KB
- Scanned thumb impression in JPEG/JPG format whose size must be of 50KB
- And other relevant documents of the qualifying examination.
Note: All candidates must note before applying online he/she should do “one-time registration” if not done before and if face any problem while doing that then you may call on the following number 7406086807/ 7406086801
The additional document which is required to upload in the application form are:
- High school mark sheet
- Reservation Certificate
- Degree mark sheet
- NOC certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
How to apply for KPSC FDA 2020
All candidates who are eligible for the said post may apply online only on kpsc recruitment.in
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website
- Now on the home page click on the “apply online” link
- On click, you will be redirected to a new page
- Now you need to do one-time registration in it but…
- If you have already done it in other previous examination then you do not need to register it
- You just need to login to the account with the same username and password as you received last time.
- After doing a one-time registration login to the account.
- Click on the online application
- Now you will find the link of KPSC FDA online application link
- Click on “click here to apply”
- On click, all the information you submitted at one-time registration will be fetched by the account
- Now you need to fill some other information in the application form as required.
- After filling the relevant field click on submit button
- And on successful submission transaction ID will be highlighted on the screen
- After that, you have to pay the application fee (if applicable)
- After successful payment, the status of payment will be reflected on your account
- After that, you can print the online application for future reference.
Click here to apply online (Expired)
Click here for one-time registration (Expired)
Important Points for KPSC Assistant/ First Division Assistant (FDA) (RPC & HK) Recruitment 2020
All candidates must apply for the post through online mode only.
Before applying online must read the official notification.
Enter the correct Aadhaar number in the application form.
Enter a valid email id while doing registration because all the updates regarding the examination will be intimated through email.
Must fill your form carefully because…
If the authority received any application which is incomplete or without submitting fees will be liable for rejection
All candidates must keep the copy of application form when they registered for the post successfully
All candidates who are applying under the reservation category must make sure they have a certificate issued from the competent authority
The examination Centres will be decided by the commission and any request regarding changing the examination Centres will not be accepted.
All candidates need to score more than 50 marks in Part-1 examination
Students can pay their fees online through Debit/Credit card and net banking.
If a student does not want to pay their fee online then they can also submit their fee through any CSC center.
All candidates need to furnish their all qualifying documents when as to do so.
If anyone failed to produce them then his/her candidature will be canceled
If any of the candidates wanted to cancel his/her application once it submitted successfully he/she can do it till the last date of application submission but… they will not get any refund of the fees submitted by them
Frequently Asked Questions
KPSC online procedure will start from the 6th of February and will be available up to the 6th of March.
KPSC’s first division assistant examination is going to be held on
9th and 10th May 2020.
For general category candidates 600/-
The duration of the examination is one hour and thirty minutes (90 minutes).
There are three stages for application submission:
Profile creation or updation
It is mandatory for only those candidates who have not done it before.
How to pay KPSC Recruitment Application Fee 2020
All candidates who had filled the form successfully need to submit their fee online via online payment gateway through Credit/Debit/Net banking etc.
You can also pay your application fee through the CSC Centre and for that, you need to select the option in payment option.
And after doing payment in CSC Centre paying slip will be generated keep it for future reference.